Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) - Politics (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) (441373 Views)

Delta State PDP Gubernatorial Primary: Live Update / 2020: Edo APC Governorship Primary (Live Pictures) / Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (121) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Fucklove(m): 9:20pm On Jun 07, 2022
Favaman:

You no dey shame
He keep supporting mediocrity since 2015 angry

5 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by nmajudaniel: 9:20pm On Jun 07, 2022
If them make them bring Oga Jesus as their consensus candidate , na Mr. Peter obi get my vote

3 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by blacknoir: 9:20pm On Jun 07, 2022
Suspect33:
ahh, why so vawulent, you and peace na water and oil grin grin
peace was never an option
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Unruly7(m): 9:20pm On Jun 07, 2022
Tinubu na chairman sha

See sweet and clean speech
Though I de support Amaechi

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by gasparpisciotta: 9:20pm On Jun 07, 2022
Jagaban don set high standard

5 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Fucklove(m): 9:21pm On Jun 07, 2022
I'm very ashamed of Tinubu supporters angry

7 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Okwyjesus(m): 9:21pm On Jun 07, 2022
Buddha3:
This Tinubu wey no gree hear word to use 2 minutes make speech na im una want make e hear una when e enter office?

Nigerians, who do una this thing?!

Tinubu is a good politician but can never be a good president

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Seun(m): 9:21pm On Jun 07, 2022
I must confess that Tinubu's speech was very good. Ahmad Lawan's speech, on the other hand, is rubbish. He's kissing up to Buhari instead of saying why he is qualified to be the next president. If he is nominated, barring massive rigging, I think Atiku would be our next president.

18 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Princeadebayo11(m): 9:21pm On Jun 07, 2022
Richardonald:
If APC field tinubu, then PDP have seen campaign strategy..

Dey go just use tinubu video dey do campaign
You got no point

4 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by blacknoir: 9:21pm On Jun 07, 2022
Tinubu hands wey they shake like the way Shakira dey shake her hips

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Twoclans(f): 9:21pm On Jun 07, 2022
The next aspirant is most distinguished senator Ahmed Lawan

Lawan speech summary.

He does the normal your excellency talk talk talk greetings .
He greets the youth and women ,he greets the delegates also.

He says that tonight APC is making history.He says that next year the tenor of the current president will expire giving room for the next president.

My connection is gone angry

5 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Gangster1ms: 9:21pm On Jun 07, 2022
Twoclans:
Jagabans speech summary

He does the normal greeting of dignitaries,he greets his wife senator Oluremi Tinubu .

He says the day is upon them ,everyone must rise to the occasion. He says APC should show the world the standard of politics .

He commends other aspirants for the dignity and zeal they have conducted themselves.

He says the party must emerge today as a United and focused force.

He labelled what the candidates flag bearer should posses.He sincerely believes he has the experience. He said he laid the ground for the transformation of Lagos.He said he is a serious man with a serious purpose

He said he is a unified leader.He has a political structure.He stepped forward because he believes he can lead APC towards a brighter future.

His experience as the executive governor of Lagos gives him a unique skill to steer Nigeria to a brighter future.

He mourns the lives already lost.He vows to ensure justice and erode terror from our land.

Let him be the man that will steer the ship.

He humbly asks to be nominated as the party's presidential candidate. He is courageous,competent .

He loves you all.
The way these ret@rds are proud of that slum called Lagos is sickening... Lagos shouldn't be a template for any city except it's madness

4 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Oracleforce: 9:22pm On Jun 07, 2022
I'm ashamed of Tinubu as one of the Yoruba representatives...as an aspirant.

His speech was devoid of quality content... it is full of bragging and entitlement mentality.

Ahmed Lawan, Aboki that their tribe wasn't known for academic prowess is giving his speech without reading from the paper...Tinubu comes and he was reading from paper and still incoherent

Tueh! I spit on his head ..

I pray he shouldn't emerge

5 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by temp07: 9:22pm On Jun 07, 2022
The Senate's President's speech is so flat and uninspiring !

7 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by YeyeGbami: 9:22pm On Jun 07, 2022
As a present senate president can you just outline few remarkable things you've done in the past few years

8 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Abujason: 9:22pm On Jun 07, 2022
Twoclans:
Jagabans speech summary

He does the normal greeting of dignitaries,he greets his wife senator Oluremi Tinubu .

He says the day is upon them ,everyone must rise to the occasion. He says APC should show the world the standard of politics .

He commends other aspirants for the dignity and zeal they have conducted themselves.

He labelled what the candidates flag bearer should posses.He sincerely believes he has the experience. He said he laid the ground for the transformation of Lagos.He said he is a serious man with a serious purpose

He said he is a unified leader.He has a political structure.He stepped forward because he believes he can lead APC towards a brighter future.

His experience as the executive governor of Lagos gives him a unique skill to steer Nigeria to a brighter future.

He mourns the lives already lost.He vows to ensure justice and erode terror from our land.

He humbly asks to be nominated as the party's presidential candidate. He is courageous,competent .

He loves you all.

What did he drink? He sounded drunk or on drugs.

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Web2020: 9:22pm On Jun 07, 2022
Fucklove:
We don't need Tinubu as Nigerian president, what nonsense angry
Complete nonsense for that matter. Imagine who some people are protecting

3 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by 9jaRealist: 9:22pm On Jun 07, 2022
Twoclans:
Jagabans speech summary

He loves you all.

One can only marvel at your summarization skills…
Because I could not make any sense of Tinubu’s MUMBLE-RAP.
embarassed
>

3 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Fucklove(m): 9:22pm On Jun 07, 2022
Seun:
I must confess that Tinubu's speech was very good. Ahmad Lawan's speech, on the other hand, is rubbish. He's kissing up to Buhari instead of saying why he wants to be president.
Seun who is your candidate
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by gambojimeta: 9:23pm On Jun 07, 2022
This Lawan is just a Buhari arse leaker. He has spent the last 10 min praising Buhari and his wife. angry

7 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by helinues: 9:23pm On Jun 07, 2022
Seun:
I must confess that Tinubu's speech was very good. Ahmad Lawan's speech, on the other hand, is rubbish. He's kissing up to Buhari instead of saying why he wants to be president.

Tinubu's speech was good but health wise, its all glaring

4 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by YeyeGbami: 9:23pm On Jun 07, 2022
temp07:

Were you expecting anything inspiring?

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 07, 2022
Even this bloated buffoon doesn't know the meaning of 2 minutes.

Godforbid APC politicians!

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by 9jaRealist: 9:24pm On Jun 07, 2022
Seun:
I must confess that Tinubu's speech was very good. Ahmad Lawan's speech, on the other hand, is rubbish. He's kissing up to Buhari instead of saying why he is qualified to be the next president. If he is nominated, barring massive rigging, I think Atiku would be our next president.
Fucklove:
Seun who is your candidate

Isn’t it obvious? grin grin grin
>
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Redomi(m): 9:24pm On Jun 07, 2022
P the next president of Nigeria accounting any higher higher and more important responsibility
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by mentourkhay: 9:24pm On Jun 07, 2022
solochris:
See how Tinubu is shaking, nawa. Shame on all those who feel this man is the best bet for this position irrespective of tribe
shame to your entire generation... Let us mind our word your enemy may not be my enemy..

4 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by kokoA(m): 9:24pm On Jun 07, 2022
Na dis kind person dem been wan use do consensus candidate? undecided Atiku will chop this one like biscuit.

5 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Seun(m): 9:24pm On Jun 07, 2022
temp07:
He has nothing to offer apart from being a muslim northerner. Shame. He's responsible for killing women's bills in the house of assembly. angry

8 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Uchejayboy: 9:24pm On Jun 07, 2022
Dont mind noise makers .E go shock them
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by RichProminent(m): 9:24pm On Jun 07, 2022
haffaze777:

Okay burster rhyme
DrMrsFunmi who fought Bigcowhorn aka BigCowh0rn Koyyess Imbecilicsamwuel Kiaa and ObamaMessi who singlehandedly ended your trolling in this forum.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by quisera(m): 9:24pm On Jun 07, 2022
Waiting for Osinbajo's speech, I just hope he doesn't give us the "I'll continue buhari legacy shit".

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Kapturemedia: 9:25pm On Jun 07, 2022
The coast is clear grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (121) (Reply)

Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement / 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.