Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,829 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) - Politics (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) (440439 Views)

Delta State PDP Gubernatorial Primary: Live Update / 2020: Edo APC Governorship Primary (Live Pictures) / Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (121) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Oracle94: 9:37pm On Jun 07, 2022
Mazing:
10k for the first two persons who predicts the criminal that will win Apc primary tonight. Just quote this comment of mine with the name of the thief.
Ahmed Lawal
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by doggedfighter(f): 9:37pm On Jun 07, 2022
Gangster1ms:

The way these ret@rds are proud of that slum called Lagos is sickening... Lagos shouldn't be a template for any city except it's madness

What do you expect from miscreants.

It's their dream world.

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Vipro(m): 9:37pm On Jun 07, 2022
Mazing:
Alright guys keep the predictions coming. Instead of 10k each for just two persons, I will make it 5k each for the first four correct predictions. I think that's better.
Yemi Osinbajo

Union Bank
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by CheapHomes1: 9:37pm On Jun 07, 2022
femicyrus:
.you think it is easy to stand in front of arch enemies while your friends are watching from a distance

Shaking hands is a sign of parkinson's disease

5 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by hibeebeeking: 9:37pm On Jun 07, 2022
And his own hand no deh shake. You are getting to that age, don't worry.Uou don't ridicule an elderly person.
femicyrus:
.you think it is easy to stand in front of arch enemies while your friends are watching from a distance

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Redomi(m): 9:37pm On Jun 07, 2022
Borofice Ajayi said he has never lost any election. Let's see if the record will be broken tonight

5 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by MrCover: 9:38pm On Jun 07, 2022
No Be Small Thing ooooo
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Flyesst(m): 9:38pm On Jun 07, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
na the owner of Nairaland be this him fit ban you for 100years grin imagine him support this kinda of man shows you how bad he is shia undecided
If e con ban am, e go turn lambo for am?
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by temp07: 9:38pm On Jun 07, 2022
Borofice is giving a speech like someone who has attended so many job interviews! ... and failed!

4 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Favaman(m): 9:38pm On Jun 07, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
na the owner of Nairaland be this him fit ban you for 100years grin imagine him support this kinda of man shows you how bad he is shia undecided

Ogun kill am to ban me!

I don't give a Bleep!!
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by skentelelady(f): 9:38pm On Jun 07, 2022
Are we here for introductions and achievement������
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by adioolayi(m): 9:38pm On Jun 07, 2022
The best speech so far as of now, without sentiment is that of Tinubu..

6 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by CutieKing: 9:38pm On Jun 07, 2022
Bat supposed fire that speech writer

Am sure they were all told the time limit before coming to the stage.
Too long and unnecessary rhetoric
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by WhizdomXX(m): 9:38pm On Jun 07, 2022
Mazing:
10k for the first two persons who predicts the criminal that will win Apc primary tonight. Just quote this comment of mine with the name of the thief.
Bola Ahmed Tinubu aka Bat.
I won!!
FIRST Bank.
Even if na 1k do am.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by snowball11(m): 9:38pm On Jun 07, 2022
Favaman:

You no dey shame

Just imagine the zombies that brought calamity on Nigerians in the person of mumumadu buhari are warming up to bring yet another disaster in the person of Tinubu! undecided

Idiotic idiots! grin

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by doggedfighter(f): 9:38pm On Jun 07, 2022
9jaRealist:

One can only marvel at your summarization skills…
Because I could not make any sense of Tinubu’s MUMBLE-RAP.
embarassed
>

Gosh !

Hahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by ORIAYO70(m): 9:39pm On Jun 07, 2022
ViktorCash:
I feel AMAECHI will win. Lawal will be his V.P

Then u r a political baby
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by gambojimeta: 9:39pm On Jun 07, 2022
Walahi. In a normal country, Yerima would be in jail.

3 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Twoclans(f): 9:39pm On Jun 07, 2022
Ajayi Boroffice

He greets everyone.

He says that in 2013 the party was established on acts,he says that within 8 years the APC has made tremendous progress.He acknowledges the great work the president has done.He mentions the completion of the second niger bridge and also the train track from Kaduna to abuja.

He Hope's to build on the current president's legacy.He has four point agenda.that will lead the country to higher terms.

He said he has never lost any election.He hopes the delegate will pick the best candidate. He said he has moved up his career ladder.

He mentions all the things he has done in his senatorial district.
He said he has the knowledge and capability to rule Nigeria.

He keeps mentioning science and technology.

He said if the delegates vote for him they will be voting for transformation .

He greets the party and takes a bow.

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Strech(m): 9:39pm On Jun 07, 2022
Mazing:
Alright guys keep the predictions coming. Instead of 10k each for just two persons, I will make it 5k each for the first four correct predictions. I think that's better.
osinbanjo go win.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Hussein035: 9:39pm On Jun 07, 2022
Dikaveli2:
Amaechi or lawan

This two men will be put in the pockets of cabals if they emerge and at the end bandits and terrorism will flourish
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by ULTIMATEMediaNg: 9:39pm On Jun 07, 2022
Watch moment Tinubu almost fell down after his speech.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pph5yx9_ezU
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Wantedmiller: 9:40pm On Jun 07, 2022
adioolayi:
The best speech so far as of now, without sentiment is that of Tinubu..

You can never be serious.....I swear
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by 9jaRealist: 9:40pm On Jun 07, 2022
Gangster1ms:
It's unlawful migrants that made almost all the roads there very bad right? Despite all the revenues.
Lagos might be a class above but it is a slum

Lagos has some of the BEST roads anywhere in Nigeria (perhaps together with Abuja and Akwa Ibom)…
Not least because Fashola enacted a Road Building Code that mandates standards (including base, furniture, sidewalks, etc.).

Nonetheless, it has also thousands of roads…
But development is a PROCESS and not an event.
>

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Oracleforce: 9:40pm On Jun 07, 2022
Latakia:
Sorry I can feel your pain and sorrow.

I can promise you that you will be in pain after the election because Tinubu will be disgraced

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by haffaze777(m): 9:40pm On Jun 07, 2022
RichProminent:
DrMrsFunmi who fought Bigcowhorn aka BigCowh0rn Koyyess Imbecilicsamwuel Kiaa and ObamaMessi who singlehandedly ended your trolling in this forum.

Wallah you're confusedgrin

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by helinues: 9:40pm On Jun 07, 2022
Its good to allow the candidates to express themselves
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 07, 2022
Ben Ayade, the callous Cross River failure with his irrelevant verbosity is about to come and fool himself and his Obudu ancestors.

And why's the bastard talking as if he wants to cry?

4 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Wantedmiller: 9:41pm On Jun 07, 2022
Hussein035:

This two men will be put in the pockets of cabals if they emerge and at the end bandits and terrorism will flourish

So who will not be put in the cabals pocket
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by heybeebugatty(m): 9:41pm On Jun 07, 2022
temp07:
Borofice is giving a speech like someone who has attended so many job interviews! ... and failed!
Chai��
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Ebubu: 9:41pm On Jun 07, 2022
who is the man calling on Ayade, Umahi and Bankole ?

what is his name ?

i really love his accent. very foreign. too foreign for a northerner.

who knows his name ?
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Odaveboy(m): 9:41pm On Jun 07, 2022
Redomi:
Borofice Ajayi said he has never lost any election. Let's see if the record will be broken tonight
Lol......father lord

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (121) (Reply)

Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement / 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.