Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) - Politics (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) (440269 Views)

Delta State PDP Gubernatorial Primary: Live Update / 2020: Edo APC Governorship Primary (Live Pictures) / Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (121) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Omonigeriarere: 11:26pm On Jun 07, 2022
Twoclans:
Okorocha

The hour has come the die is cast.

He hates injustice and he hates poverty .

He calls on delegates to make calls back to their people to ask them what they must do.

Nigerians must hear him out.

He says he has run for 3 times.

He condemns the political jingoism going on in eagle square.

He is a sitting senator .he has experience in the legislature .

He has experience as a governor.

He does not know what they have been told .he is going on and on and nagging.

He speaks Hausa language at this point.

He is speaking Igbo now .

He is a better candidate because government did not make him.He has the business accumen to create wealth

They have kuku mute him.

Rochas na case I swear

Power is a trust, which must be absolutely used for the benefits of the common men - Rochas Okorocha

���
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by MangekyoAlt: 11:26pm On Jun 07, 2022
YeyeGbami:
Who be this oyinbo man, make he calm down o. Some delegates no fit write talkless of hearing this your yankee accent.
The man even dey give yeye story

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jun 07, 2022
Jack Rich is playing the empathy card. Trying to appeal to the consciences of delegates with his personal family history of a modest beginning.

Them no tell am say Goodluck Jonathan been don cast that format.

11 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by temp07: 11:26pm On Jun 07, 2022
If i was the MC, i would mute the Mic on Jack Rich!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Munzy14(m): 11:26pm On Jun 07, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:
Well done Rochas Okorocha.

Fascinating speech grin grin

Rochas is one great Orator I know...lol

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by midehill(m): 11:26pm On Jun 07, 2022
Paullo19:
u go soon fall

He can't because tinubu is capable.

Many people are saying he steals money, check his history.

Tinubu was born into a rich family. He grew up there.

Even if he wants to steal money, he has them already.

Forget about all these online buzzing on social media, study the man and see for yourselves why we must vote him.

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by sammy329(m): 11:26pm On Jun 07, 2022
This Jackrich is just wasting time angry angry , with all his big grammar, Nigeria is not for Elites alones
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Twoclans(f): 11:26pm On Jun 07, 2022
wirinet:

He is assuming Nigerian delegates (or Nigerians in general) have a conscience when money is involved.

When his train station staff were racketeering train tickets back to back which conscience did they have .
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Ekaka1(m): 11:26pm On Jun 07, 2022
Why is this Jack rich telling stories....what the heck does he want to do for Nigerians

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by tesppidd: 11:26pm On Jun 07, 2022
Kyase:
Buhari smiling for his boy cheesy
Boy wey him nor fit pull strings for..

If na Obj or even Tinubu wey get am as boy them for don declare am consensus candidate.

Buhari just dey there they mugu.

By the time he leaves office he would realize the importance of having a successor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by marsman: 11:26pm On Jun 07, 2022
tonididdy:

I'm not Igbo or Igbo.
Try again....
You sure, you are talking like a deranged baboon? Typical of "u know who"
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by sammy329(m): 11:27pm On Jun 07, 2022
temp07:
he is just saying nonsense!!
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Viraltrends123: 11:27pm On Jun 07, 2022
This people are copying PDP, same way Obi and Tambuwal stepped down for Atiku.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by kramer: 11:27pm On Jun 07, 2022
Seun:
This guy is telling us his life story. I just want to know if he'll step down for someone.

Seun has vexed grin grin grin
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by donjazet(m): 11:27pm On Jun 07, 2022
midehill:

He can't because tinubu is capable.

Many people are saying he steals money, check his history.

Tinubu was born into a rich family. He grew up there.

Even if he wants to steal money, he has them already.

Forget about all these online buzzing on social media, study the man and see for yourselves why we must vote him.

Thunder fire you with your tinubu support

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Badadvisor: 11:27pm On Jun 07, 2022
This one speaks like that dark American actor i can't remember his name grin

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by 9jaRealist: 11:27pm On Jun 07, 2022
Twoclans:
Rt Honorable Chibuike Amechi

Dorime ameno cheesy

This DJ na kolo.

He greets as usual.he also calls a minute silence.

Amechi I am looking forward to a good speech.

He says the delegates and Nigerians should not vote for him if he I'd not qualified.
He goes ahead to talk about when he was speaker and governor and chairman of governors forum and his time as minister and also as the DG of bubus campaign team.

In all this he served twice.

He said he assisted in removing an incumbent president.

He built 150 health centers,where rivers state government paid for all their medical bills.

He talked about the recruitment of all the doctors in rivers state.

He invested in agriculture .

He said his expectations is that he should be judged by his work.

He said before he became minister railway was moribund.he talks about his turn around of the rail way.

He talks about the deep sea port.

He said access us by our track record not by the amount of cash we bring here.

He said dont vote for me if I have not performed.

He said there is a need to move forward.

He said the first thing is to build the economy .he talks about value addition .

He talks about building the education .

Rotimi talks about people paying for their crimes .

He says the delegates should put the money in their pockets and vote with their conscience.

I like the SUBSTANCE of his speech…
But he was strictly addressing Buhari as if that’s his audience!

>
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Pillar12: 11:27pm On Jun 07, 2022
Abeg shey that Felix get any delegates?
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Emilokoiyawon: 11:27pm On Jun 07, 2022
midehill:
It is a pity most Nigerian are having wrong perception of tinubu.

See forget all these online stuff you guys are hearing about him. I want you to study the man.

Tinubu has the best interest of Nigerian at hand. He is someone that has in-depth knowledge of Nigeria politics. Not only that, he is capable and not a dullard.

He will use his wisdom to take Nigeria to that great height.

Just look at what he did in lagos during his tenure, he can do better for Nigeria.

Apart from this, he is very capable.

Those of you shouting Peter obi, he may even do worse more than Buhari.

Let's support tinubu please. He is the man for the job

You are very correct. The haters of B.A.T are mostly ipigs and mkpimirin addicts. They hate him because he is a powerful Yoruba. It's jealousy. They don't have such calibre of men in their political space. So, they hope to destroy Tinubu out of jealousy. But they will fail and fail woefully.

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Twoclans(f): 11:27pm On Jun 07, 2022
Can someone please mute this mic.

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Which kind wahala be this abeg.

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by skentelelady(f): 11:27pm On Jun 07, 2022
tinsel:

The best thing for him is to step down. You don't know the yorubas. They will label him another Akintola and he is finished.
He cant step down. Akinfola or not. Only cowards will see him as Akintola. The game can still change. Let's see
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by BabaCommander: 11:28pm On Jun 07, 2022
skentelelady:
Bakare, Amarchi, Okorocha should rally round osinbajo please
Osibanjo will step down for Tinubu. He was the one that bought form.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Ekaka1(m): 11:28pm On Jun 07, 2022
temp07:
This guy na nonsense grin
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by wirinet(m): 11:28pm On Jun 07, 2022
Samueltemi337:
you don't know what's coming

it will shock y'all

I will really be shocked if Tinubu loses. Tinubu just like Atiku has a deep pockets. I am sure Tinubu had already done the ground work on the delegates.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by 3exe3: 11:28pm On Jun 07, 2022
Ayade"old head on young shoulder"
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by tradepunter: 11:28pm On Jun 07, 2022
Mariangeles:

By adding a thumbs down? As if it isn't toxic enough. undecided

I swear I tire for the guy
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by atakamus: 11:28pm On Jun 07, 2022
God forbid. From one ancestor to another ancestor. No for Tinubu. Amaechi or Ebonyi Governor.

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by darocha1: 11:28pm On Jun 07, 2022
wirinet:

What do you mean no federal allocation? Obasanjo only suspended local government allocations for about 2 years due to the disagreement over creation of local governments by Lagos State Government. Tinubu went borrowing from banks. Yaradua released the backlog of allocations to Fashola immediately he came in.

2 years is alot. Some states can't even cope without federal allocation for a month, despite borrowing from internal and foreign banks.

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by GALAXY11(m): 11:28pm On Jun 07, 2022
midehill:

I was not given a dime... See bro, relax and think...

None of all these aspirants are capable like tinubu.....

Leave your hatred for tinubu aside and reason with me
[/b]reason with you[b]
Na Rudeboy u wan turn to diz night
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by RichProminent(m): 11:29pm On Jun 07, 2022
PrinceDoctor:

Opinion you say? Do you know what is opinion? Do you know what is insult and hatred? You have not really read all his posts and comments about Tinubu. Whoever does not have respect for elders should not grow to become an elder!
Says the Chief judge of God.You are saying this coz you are Tinubu supporter.

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Gozac: 11:29pm On Jun 07, 2022
Twoclans:
Rt Honorable Chibuike Amechi

Dorime ameno cheesy

This DJ na kolo.

He greets as usual.he also calls a minute silence.

Amechi I am looking forward to a good speech.

He says the delegates and Nigerians should not vote for him if he I'd not qualified.
He goes ahead to talk about when he was speaker and governor and chairman of governors forum and his time as minister and also as the DG of bubus campaign team.

In all this he served twice.

He said he assisted in removing an incumbent president.

He built 150 health centers,where rivers state government paid for all their medical bills.

He talked about the recruitment of all the doctors in rivers state.

He invested in agriculture .

He said his expectations is that he should be judged by his work.

He said before he became minister railway was moribund.he talks about his turn around of the rail way.

He talks about the deep sea port.

He said access us by our track record not by the amount of cash we bring here.

He said dont vote for me if I have not performed.

He said there is a need to move forward.

He said the first thing is to build the economy .he talks about value addition .

He talks about building the education .

Rotimi talks about people paying for their crimes .

He says the delegates should put the money in their pockets and vote with their conscience.

The passion to lead was personified in the speech of Amaechi. His speech connotes this man as a down to earth man, sincere person
Anyway Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi remains the unity candidate for one strong united Nigeria
He will surely win if the election doesn't go to the highest bidder

6 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Spandau: 11:29pm On Jun 07, 2022
seunmsg:

You also overestimated your ability to analyze and predict Nigeria’s politics.

Anyway, this is not a time to gloat but a time to build consensus. We should all work together to deliver Asiwaju Bola Tinubu as the next president of Nigeria. Power returning to the south in 2023 is the right thing to do no matter our differences.

Seunmsg aka............son of .................

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (121) (Reply)

Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement / 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.