Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,909 members, 7,817,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) - Politics (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) (440295 Views)

Delta State PDP Gubernatorial Primary: Live Update / 2020: Edo APC Governorship Primary (Live Pictures) / Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (121) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by OriOko88(m): 12:01am On Jun 08, 2022
Lmao. The only woman in the race is a clown actually. It seems na tinubu sponsor her.. She has no content Atal. Can't even articulate.
I'm actually beginning to believe that Tinubu actually sponsored some people to buy form then step down for him tonight. The last woman is a perfect example.

7 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by YeyeGbami: 12:01am On Jun 08, 2022
Star boy don arrive

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Simeonjoe1: 12:01am On Jun 08, 2022
Who be Emeka may no come give speech?
Omo people have money o how can you pay 100m and not attend your convention

5 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Busyman5: 12:01am On Jun 08, 2022
mujibson:
Must you guys bring hate, division and perdition to every aspect of your life?
Even in politics, where you need every hand on deck, where being Yoruba, Fulani or Nupe doesn't matter,where you need every vote you can get, you guys are still being divisive and hateful. Nawa o.

Can't you talk good about PYO without badmouthing other aspirants? See the way Tinubu supporters have been persuading people on this thread alone, no insult, nothing nothing.

If Peter Obi eventually lose this election come 2023, it won't be because he's not capable, it will be due to senselessness of majority of his supporters.

Thanks for what you said but I must say obi is the man for the Job,nobody else.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Twoclans(f): 12:02am On Jun 08, 2022
patwilly:

Has Nwajuiba been kidnapped? Ejoor o

Who is he?

Abeg leave all this my political brothers they are not serious.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by midehill(m): 12:02am On Jun 08, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
The bullion van full with money where did he get it from?

Sowore is the young man that will move naijaria foward, but beacuse he is not giving away $25k to delegates naijarians are ignoring him.

Sowore that is always shouting revolution. That one will be worse...

The bullion van is his moni, do u know how many business tinubu has? He is even from a wealthy home.

So forget all these things you hear he is a theif

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by AroleOduduwa2: 12:02am On Jun 08, 2022
Osinbajo to step down. Buhari miscalculated big time.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Honor10: 12:02am On Jun 08, 2022
koning:

If Tinubu emerges as the APC candidate, APC can forget about getting even 2%of votes from NE, SS and SE. Not with Atiku as the PDP candidate and the feeling of injustice felt in the SE.

Even APC stalwarts will pump in enough money to make sure Tinubu does not become president. OUK and Rochas in my mind.

You are capping nonsense.

* The first person to step down for Tinubu tonight is Akwa-ibom man(former governor), so the SS doesn't hate Yoruba/Tinubu like Igbos.

* IF SE feel short-changed, it should be with PDP, not APC, common! you guys serve PDP for like 24 years and nothing came out of it, no president, no Vp nothing.

*If Tinubu play his card well, which I am sure he will,he will floor Atiku

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by marsman: 12:02am On Jun 08, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

You keep mentioning me to tell me to piss off from your mention? How dumb can you be, huh? Shut the fućk up and sit your stupid ass down in one place. Forming analyst up and down as if you've even got anything in that your thick skull. Inbreds like you should be swept under somewhere. Dimwitted fućk
You think I am going to go into the gutters of stink with you? No, thats where only you belong, you degenerate numb skull. Since you have no meaningfull contribution to the matter, keep your mouth shut and stop showing the world you are a product of bestiality. Spits

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Parachoko: 12:02am On Jun 08, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:
Chief Ike Obasi wants us to vote for him so that he can extend Buharism. Now I know some people are more clueless than some people. grin grin grin
Which state is the man from? cheesy
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by kally90(f): 12:03am On Jun 08, 2022
Emilokoiyawon:

But they did not feel betrayed when PDP (the Ibo party) gave their ticket to Fulani man Atiku?
I am still saying the same thing both in PDP and Apc
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by tonididdy(m): 12:03am On Jun 08, 2022
I love the VIP treatment for incoming presido cool
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Twoclans(f): 12:03am On Jun 08, 2022
Bugaaaaaaaaa won

Yemi buga ohhhhhhhh

Let me listen to this .

Bats thugs are disrupting him .

No this is not right .They should allow the guy speak.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Honor10: 12:03am On Jun 08, 2022
mastermaestro:

May the evil you are supporting blow through your household like wildfire! Evil promoters!

Don’t ever mention me again!

Back to sender,

Again stop crying
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by MangekyoAlt: 12:03am On Jun 08, 2022
Wetin dey eoryy all these yoruba people now? undecided

Let this man talk make I sleep
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by patwilly(m): 12:03am On Jun 08, 2022
Twoclans:

Who is he?

Abeg leave all this my political brothers they are not serious.
hahahaha
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by tonididdy(m): 12:03am On Jun 08, 2022
Haha grin

The ovation is the highest
pYi

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by marsman: 12:04am On Jun 08, 2022
Honor10:

You are capping nonsense.

* The first person to step down for Tinubu tonight is Akwa-ibom man(former governor), so the SS doesn't hate Yoruba/Tinubu like Igbos.

* IF SE feel short-changed, it should be with PDP, not APC, common! you guys serve PDP for like 24 years and nothing came out of it, no president, no Vp nothing.

*If Tinubu play his card well, which I am sure he will,he will floor Atiku

An Igbo woman just stepped down for BAT. I was thinking It was going to be for Ogbonanya Onu

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Ekaka1(m): 12:04am On Jun 08, 2022
Omo...see PYO people o grin

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by humberjade: 12:04am On Jun 08, 2022
Nah Buga dem use invite the star boy....the DJ head dry there grin

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Simeonjoe1: 12:04am On Jun 08, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

Let this man talk make I sleep
Asin
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Agwotulumbe(f): 12:04am On Jun 08, 2022
MangekyoAlt:
very uncultured people

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by dyydxx: 12:04am On Jun 08, 2022
I really wish Osibanjo can emerge

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Munzy14(m): 12:04am On Jun 08, 2022
STAR Boy...cheesy

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by iamyemiakins(m): 12:04am On Jun 08, 2022
I'm not a Tinubu supporter, but if Osinbajo likes himself he should just step down for his Oga (Tinubu) jejely.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Seun(m): 12:04am On Jun 08, 2022
They should let the vice president talk nau. Ah ah
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Simeonjoe1: 12:04am On Jun 08, 2022
Allow osinbajo talk now Mugus
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Fernandeswagger(m): 12:04am On Jun 08, 2022
DrGeoAngel:
Tinubu will not win this Primary election.

Don't argue with me. Just wait till Lawan is announced the winner.

I will screen shot this and show you guys in few hours.

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Richardonald(m): 12:04am On Jun 08, 2022
Beverlyjean:
This is y we women will always be stupid... stupid woman following Afonja ...anyway she wudnt hv had a single vote sef
even if na me I go step down for tilumbugrin collect 200m use 100m pay form, japa with 100m since Nigeria no wan get sense

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by SoNature(m): 12:04am On Jun 08, 2022
People really love Osinbajo because he's the most qualified of all the aspirants here tonight.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by stanluiz(m): 12:04am On Jun 08, 2022
What about Dave Umahi ? Is he among the president aspirant ?
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by NaughtyBrainiac: 12:04am On Jun 08, 2022
Yemi Osinbajo is lovable. I love him.

Unfortunately, his principal, Asiwaju Jagaban declared intention to run for presidency.

That name Asiwaju Jagaban is too strong sad sad sad

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (121) (Reply)

Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement / 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.