Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,011 members, 7,821,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Building Architects And Engineer Required For Some Projects. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Building Architects And Engineer Required For Some Projects. (274 Views)

Documents Required For Property Transfer In Nigeria / Atima Architects / Architects And Builders In The House,pls Criticize This Floor Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Building Architects And Engineer Required For Some Projects. by labak1997: 2:56pm On Jun 06, 2022
We need a sensible freelance architect to help with drawing plans. The location is in Ibadan Oyo state. We have multiple projects at hand. Experience matters a lot as some of our projects involves conversion of old buildings to new.

We also require an experienced and sensible freelance engineer to supervise the projects. The location is Ibadan Oyo state.

Pls message if you are interested.

No time wasters please.
Re: Building Architects And Engineer Required For Some Projects. by kkonsults: 3:22pm On Jun 06, 2022
Contact us
Re: Building Architects And Engineer Required For Some Projects. by ishadfurnitures: 3:23pm On Jun 06, 2022
Please chat me I'm. Civil engineer and my partner is an Architect also we are in Ibadan chat me now on 08099212590
labak1997:
We need a sensible freelance architect to help with drawing plans. The location is in Ibadan Oyo state. We have multiple projects at hand. Experience matters a lot as some of our projects involves conversion of old buildings to new.

We also require an experienced and sensible freelance engineer to supervise the projects. The location is Ibadan Oyo state.

No time wasters please.

Re: Building Architects And Engineer Required For Some Projects. by raymondFirstborn(m): 6:33pm On Jun 06, 2022
labak1997:

No time wasters please.

See one of our building Projects.

https://www.nairaland.com/5582817/construction-four-bedroom-bungalow-pent/9

Contact me on 09056082348(call & Whatsapp)

(1) (Reply)

Wedding Gown For Sale / Less Than 6 Months Used Inverter And Battery System / The Best Vinyl Plank Flooring Options For Your Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.