Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,322 members, 7,860,771 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:59 PM

Professor .y.osibanjo Pyo Is Anwer To The Prayer Of Awolowo ! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Professor .y.osibanjo Pyo Is Anwer To The Prayer Of Awolowo ! (143 Views)

Photo: Singer Portable Striped Half Naked Infront Of Awolowo Stature / Throwback Picture Of Awolowo Campaigning With A Helicopter In Sokoto / The Truth About The 100 GOBIR Campaign Vehicles for PMB/PYO . Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Professor .y.osibanjo Pyo Is Anwer To The Prayer Of Awolowo ! by blessed4nations(m): 3:35pm On Jun 06, 2022
PLEASE I AM NOT A POLITICIAN BUT A SERVANT OF GOD NOT BY ANY MEANS SEEKING RELEVANCE IN ANY WAY NOR AM I TRYING TO ATTRACT UNDUE ATTENTION BUT RATHER I WANT TO SHARE WITH US ON THIS PLATFORM THE REVELATION I HAD CONCERNING THE ONGOING POLITICAL TREND IN OUR COUNTRY. IN MY REVELATION I SAW ALL THE ASPIRANTS ON A LINE AND THERE WAS THIS GREAT MULTITUDE OF PEOPLE CRYING AND WEEPING WHILE SOME HAVE SO CRIED THEY COULD NO LONGER BUT WERE JUST SOBBING.
THERE WAS THIS MAN THAT WAS SCREENING THE WHOLE OF THEM AND WHEN IT GOT TO THE TURN PYO, I SUDDENLY SAW HE CHANGED INTO AWOLOWO AND ON THE AGBADA HE WORE WAS WRITTEN ANSWER TO AWOLOWOS PRAYER.
THE MAN SCREENING LATER SAID HE SHOULD GO TO THE MORATORIUM WHERE AWOLOWO OR GRAVE TO PRAY FOR GRACE TO FULFIL HIS DREAM HE NEVER LIVED TO ACTUALISE AND GRACE FROM GOD FOR THE TASK AHEAD.

(1) (Reply)

My Vision About Tinubu Victory Confirm / Northern Christians, Who Will They Vote For? / Your Victory Is A Call To Higher Service", Youth Minister Congratulates Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.