Stats: 3,151,792 members, 7,813,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun ‘Step Down’ .....Punch - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun ‘Step Down’ .....Punch (3531 Views)

APC Primary: How Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun Will Cut Tinubu’s SW Votes / 2023: Fayemi, Amosun Set To Declare For Presidency / What Akeredolu, Fayemi, Amosun Told Tinubu About His 2023 Presidential Ambition (2) (3) (4)

Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun ‘Step Down’ .....Punch by blamingthedevil: 3:36pm On Jun 06, 2022
Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun ‘step down’ for Owo

Former Governor Bola Tinubu of Lagos State, Ekiti State Governor, Kayode Fayemi; Senator Ibikunle Amosun and Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo on Monday suspended planned political activities in Abuja ahead of the presidential primary of the All Progressives Congress to visit Owo local government, Ondo State, where a church massacre occurred.

It was learnt while Amosun, Fayemi and Tinubu were already in Owo, Osinbajo had already arrived in Ondo State but had not yet reached Owo as of the time of filing this report.

The attack on the church in Owo, the hometown of Governor Rotimi Akeredolu, came barely a week after the Prelate of the Methodist Church of Nigeria, Bishop Samuel Kanu-Uche, was kidnapped in Abia State by gunmen, who the priest later identified as Fulani youths.

It was learnt the gunmen, who attacked the Catholic Church, arrived at the premises, which is less than 200 metres from the palace of the Olowo of Owo, at 12 pm when the Sunday mass was being rounded off.

https://punchng.com/tinubu-osinbajo-fayemi-amosun-step-down-for-owo/
Re: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun ‘Step Down’ .....Punch by PrinceOfLagos: 3:37pm On Jun 06, 2022
Re: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun ‘Step Down’ .....Punch by Crixxx: 3:53pm On Jun 06, 2022
grin nawa. News flying everywhere

Re: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun ‘Step Down’ .....Punch by Bastard1stborn: 3:57pm On Jun 06, 2022
I want to have sex with kemi olunloyo
Re: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun ‘Step Down’ .....Punch by Esama: 3:57pm On Jun 06, 2022
Sensational news
Re: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun ‘Step Down’ .....Punch by adioolayi(m): 3:59pm On Jun 06, 2022
Click baits ..

See what Punch has reduced themselves into..

Na wa o

Re: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun ‘Step Down’ .....Punch by TheSupleemLeada(m): 4:00pm On Jun 06, 2022
Punch news selling sensational news out of a crisis.
Re: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun ‘Step Down’ .....Punch by AlexBells(m): 4:01pm On Jun 06, 2022
Bastard1stborn:
That would be MAD
Re: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun ‘Step Down’ .....Punch by Strongdickfresh: 4:02pm On Jun 06, 2022
To finally seal the deal in favour of who?

A) Osibanjo
B) Tinubu
C) Amaechi
Re: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun ‘Step Down’ .....Punch by LibertyRep: 4:03pm On Jun 06, 2022
So Punch really published this story?

Well, the 'step down' is in quotation marks. I should have been able to discern earlier.

Re: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun ‘Step Down’ .....Punch by Samunique(m): 4:06pm On Jun 06, 2022
OP, Where did this article say they stepped down
Re: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun ‘Step Down’ .....Punch by tesppidd: 4:07pm On Jun 06, 2022

They actually "stepped down" from the helicopter at Owo.

Step down na Step down!
Re: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun ‘Step Down’ .....Punch by naijainform: 4:08pm On Jun 06, 2022
step ko down ni
Re: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun ‘Step Down’ .....Punch by Bastard1stborn: 4:20pm On Jun 06, 2022
AlexBells:

That would be MAD

Mad sex Ofcourse
Re: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun ‘Step Down’ .....Punch by AlexBells(m): 4:21pm On Jun 06, 2022
Bastard1stborn:

Mad sex Ofcourse
MAD as in Mutually Assured Destruction both you and Hanty Kemi would already kill Una sef before round 7
Re: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun ‘Step Down’ .....Punch by EnglandAmaka(f): 4:23pm On Jun 06, 2022
Re: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun ‘Step Down’ .....Punch by DeleTaller: 4:24pm On Jun 06, 2022
Bastard1stborn:

you want to step down in Kemi Olunloyo. lol
Re: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun ‘Step Down’ .....Punch by writetopoker: 4:24pm On Jun 06, 2022
AlexBells:

MAD as in Mutually Assured Destruction both you and Hanty Kemi would already kill Una sef before round 7
na Aisha Buhari I dey target
Re: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun ‘Step Down’ .....Punch by AlexBells(m): 4:26pm On Jun 06, 2022
writetopoker:
na Aisha Buhari I dey target
Omo I don wash my hand Commot this one oo, in fact I no discuss anything with you oo abeg, make I dey carry my mouth drink gari first lol
Re: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun ‘Step Down’ .....Punch by writetopoker: 5:50pm On Jun 06, 2022
AlexBells:

Omo I don wash my hand Commot this one oo, in fact I no discuss anything with you oo abeg, make I dey carry my mouth drink gari first lol

We are partners in this QED

Is It Really Worth Leaving Your Job In Nigeria To Start All Over In Uk / Reno Omokri Apologizes To Peter Obi For Election Rigging Accusations (video) / Apapa Issues Warning Letter To Obi: You Will Be Suspended