Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Yahaya Bello Angrily Walks Out Of Northern APC Governors Meeting - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello Angrily Walks Out Of Northern APC Governors Meeting (81771 Views)

Dino Melaye, Others Walks Out On INEC Chairman / EndSARS: Communique From The Governors’ Meeting With IGP / Three Northern APC Governors To Defect To PDP (Names) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Bello Angrily Walks Out Of Northern APC Governors Meeting by Donpuffy(m): 5:35pm On Jun 06, 2022
Interesting
Re: Yahaya Bello Angrily Walks Out Of Northern APC Governors Meeting by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 06, 2022
So it's lawan...
Re: Yahaya Bello Angrily Walks Out Of Northern APC Governors Meeting by Angelfrost(m): 5:35pm On Jun 06, 2022
So?!! Does that bring the Owo killers to book?!!

Another useless and meaningless APC news.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Angrily Walks Out Of Northern APC Governors Meeting by dadabryth: 5:35pm On Jun 06, 2022
Best option is for the APC Governors to insist on primary election and maintain their stand.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yahaya Bello Angrily Walks Out Of Northern APC Governors Meeting by jchioma: 5:36pm On Jun 06, 2022
grin

Guy man!

Nothing spoil
Re: Yahaya Bello Angrily Walks Out Of Northern APC Governors Meeting by GeniusVincent(m): 5:36pm On Jun 06, 2022
grin grin Hit the like button if you absolutely love what just happened now..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yahaya Bello Angrily Walks Out Of Northern APC Governors Meeting by Lamasta(m): 5:36pm On Jun 06, 2022
Everybody for APC dey vex now grin
Re: Yahaya Bello Angrily Walks Out Of Northern APC Governors Meeting by erutoria: 5:36pm On Jun 06, 2022
W
Re: Yahaya Bello Angrily Walks Out Of Northern APC Governors Meeting by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:37pm On Jun 06, 2022
Oh, this guy still dey?! Werey don waste Kogi people money finish grin
Re: Yahaya Bello Angrily Walks Out Of Northern APC Governors Meeting by vRendoh(m): 5:37pm On Jun 06, 2022
ANgry?! Bat that calls self bird! Kogi na North abi? ..and wants to be addressed as North? okay naw!

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Yahaya Bello Angrily Walks Out Of Northern APC Governors Meeting by donald14: 5:37pm On Jun 06, 2022
if una like make una kill una selves for this position we the poor people of Nigeria go dey wish una well.

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Angrily Walks Out Of Northern APC Governors Meeting by erutoria: 5:38pm On Jun 06, 2022
Yeye
Re: Yahaya Bello Angrily Walks Out Of Northern APC Governors Meeting by chinchum(m): 5:38pm On Jun 06, 2022
If the South did not have a strong candidate in person of Tinubu, the APC northern cabals may succeed with the northern coup.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello Angrily Walks Out Of Northern APC Governors Meeting by DoNotMakeItWors: 5:38pm On Jun 06, 2022
Only with our eyes shall we look and see the fall of the wicked

Waiting for season 3 of this interesting movie grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello Angrily Walks Out Of Northern APC Governors Meeting by BJanta: 5:38pm On Jun 06, 2022
Southernigbo:
Why was he angry? Anyway yoruba ppl anger pass this yaya bellow own

Yoruba people no be dot nation now, wey no get power to do anything, even common Whip position na dash to the dot nation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello Angrily Walks Out Of Northern APC Governors Meeting by Crownbackhome: 5:38pm On Jun 06, 2022
Is that who want to rule 250 million negros? 10 - 50 people dey make this one angry, he walked out of them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello Angrily Walks Out Of Northern APC Governors Meeting by ZIAZI(m): 5:38pm On Jun 06, 2022
I watched the video on Twitter, and I overheard him saying he was going to address the press when someone tried to hold him.

Buhari really lowered the bar of governance, wallahi! If not, wetin go give person like Yahaya Bello mind to one be president?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello Angrily Walks Out Of Northern APC Governors Meeting by Erotex(m): 5:39pm On Jun 06, 2022
Believe me the flag bearer will be Tinubu!
I am onye Igbo
I don't play politics with sentiment

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello Angrily Walks Out Of Northern APC Governors Meeting by SpecialEdition: 5:39pm On Jun 06, 2022
People are dying everywhere.
Everywhere.
And the hot topic is successor?
Any commenter not putting the deaths into account has really lost it.
It was North, then moved to south east and now south south.
This hatred for Igbos has to stop and let the south unite.
Re: Yahaya Bello Angrily Walks Out Of Northern APC Governors Meeting by Vladm(m): 5:39pm On Jun 06, 2022
Ode onigbo.... someone that couldn't run a business successfully

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello Angrily Walks Out Of Northern APC Governors Meeting by JoveD20(m): 5:39pm On Jun 06, 2022
I have never been so glued to primary elections like this before,this's so interesting...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yahaya Bello Angrily Walks Out Of Northern APC Governors Meeting by Elibaba1: 5:39pm On Jun 06, 2022
blancsn1:
Fake link

It is true. Governor Sule of Nassarawa was telling him “Yi Hakuri” in Hausa which means “No vex” then he told Sule that he has to address the Press. I think that Lawan something maybe true o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello Angrily Walks Out Of Northern APC Governors Meeting by Perocom(m): 5:40pm On Jun 06, 2022
ULTIMATEMediaNg:
This is the moment Governor Yahaya Bello stormed out angrily after Adamu's announcement of Senate president Ahmed Lawan as Concensus candidate.

https://youtube.com/shorts/Y92ibz6h0SE?feature=share

https://twitter.com/Galafi_Hamma/status/1533831641524842498?t=orJZ5ub0otUn3eAO6BonRg&s=19

This is normal walking out naa, this OP self, I thought I was going to see a Yahaya Below storming out angrily and ranting like they do in motor parks. My data just wasted.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello Angrily Walks Out Of Northern APC Governors Meeting by chigoizie7(m): 5:40pm On Jun 06, 2022
Heiyaa. Just watch and see, this Apc primary will be held on the 8th, by midnight the result will be announced.

And all those who didn’t win won’t have any chance to contest on the platform of other political parties.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello Angrily Walks Out Of Northern APC Governors Meeting by Gubioma: 5:41pm On Jun 06, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:
THOSE WEY NO GET DAtA TO WATCH AM, BELLOW COMMOT From d venue with strong face. Person later dey call, en no gree answer and also some of his followers carry face commot.
we just dey wait for jagaban of d world.
jagaban of d universe
Dan Borno....
Jagaban for the losers.I know Igbo can't vote thievenuvu
Re: Yahaya Bello Angrily Walks Out Of Northern APC Governors Meeting by DMerciful(m): 5:41pm On Jun 06, 2022
Small boy Yeye Bello. Small yansh dey shake angry
Re: Yahaya Bello Angrily Walks Out Of Northern APC Governors Meeting by Abujason: 5:41pm On Jun 06, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:
THOSE WEY NO GET DAtA TO WATCH AM, BELLOW COMMOT From d venue with strong face. Person later dey call, en no gree answer and also some of his followers carry face commot.
we just dey wait for jagaban of d world.
jagaban of d universe

Tinubu that was not even under consideration as a consensus candidate.
Na yin be say you go wait taya bro. grin
Re: Yahaya Bello Angrily Walks Out Of Northern APC Governors Meeting by Antoeni(m): 5:42pm On Jun 06, 2022
Dem Don Wound am ,
Kogi State Money Wasted
Re: Yahaya Bello Angrily Walks Out Of Northern APC Governors Meeting by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 5:42pm On Jun 06, 2022
grin
Re: Yahaya Bello Angrily Walks Out Of Northern APC Governors Meeting by shiwex: 5:43pm On Jun 06, 2022
Tinubu has bribed them all anyway...All northern Governors are in Tinubu's pocket.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

More Photos 4rm Boko Haram Camp In Burra Forest,Bauchi Captured By Soldiers 2day / Photo Of A Kano Suicide Bomber (Warning: Graphic Photo) / Dino Melaye On INEC Server: When they claim they don't have a server show them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.