Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (798 Views)

MC Oluomo Shared 8 Cars To His Loyal Staff To Mark His 100 Days In Office(video) / Davido Not Endorsing Buhari / 2019: EU, US, UK & Saudi Arabia Ask Buhari Not To Contest; APC Considers Kingibe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by brighly: 5:42pm On Jun 06, 2022

2 Likes

Re: . by alsudan: 5:46pm On Jun 06, 2022
Buhari is only loyal to Northern Muslims. This is same man that was said to Endorse a man from Niger Republic against and Igbo man from Southern Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Mickykarim: 5:47pm On Jun 06, 2022
Has he indicated or announced his choice for the office yet and why do you have to preempt him?

He may have known that his base of the Northern extraction may not favour the VP for his actions during his absence way back, when he terminated appointments of some Northern officials of the cabinet.

Hope you can understand his dilemma over the matter. My opinion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by SEYIKP(m): 5:48pm On Jun 06, 2022
Buhari is synonymous to darkness. While Osinbajo is a light.
Darkness cannot endorse light.

2 Likes

Re: . by EgusiShankly: 5:48pm On Jun 06, 2022
He's all you have mentioned him to be - wicked, a religious and ethnic bigot
Re: . by DMerciful(m): 5:50pm On Jun 06, 2022
Because Osinbajo can't defeat Atiku!

2 Likes

Re: . by Abfinest007(m): 6:06pm On Jun 06, 2022
Buhari please pick lawan so we can mobilize for obi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Foolishbuhari: 6:10pm On Jun 06, 2022
brighly:
I cannot understand this. Osinbanjo has been very loyal to him and most Nigerians will be happy if Osinbanjo becomes president. Why does Buhari hate Nigerians this much that after a failed presidency He cannot do the very simple thing of endorsing his VP on his way out? Most presidents all over the world endorsed their loyal VP. Is Buhari a religious and ethnic bigot or just plain wicked?

Shut up! Shut up! Buhari didn’t fail! Una don dey support the vegetable since, despite all the atrocities he's committed against Nigerians.

I'll resist any attempt by y'all BMC to rewrite history. Buhari is the best thing that happened to Nigeria!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by brighly: 6:11pm On Jun 06, 2022

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by GreyLaw(m): 6:11pm On Jun 06, 2022
brighly:
I cannot understand this. Osinbanjo has been very loyal to him and most Nigerians will be happy if Osinbanjo becomes president. Why does Buhari hate Nigerians this much that after a failed presidency He cannot do the very simple thing of endorsing his VP on his way out? Most presidents all over the world endorsed their loyal VP. Is Buhari a religious and ethnic bigot or just plain wicked?

Well, Buhari knows thr intricacies of these things more than we who are onlookers. You think Osinbajo is wonderful, Buhari may think otherwise given the information available to him. As for loyalty, Osinbajo may not be what you think him to be, and President Buhari may have a full idea about that.

I really like Osinbajo. I can vote for him. He strikes me as someone who will make a difference. But it appears to me that he isn't a man of his own.

Buhari is a tribalist, yes.
He is sympathetic to terrorists from his ethnic group, yes.
He is stupid, no. Not at all.

In any case, God help Nigeria and save her from terror and war.

2 Likes

Re: . by TheNiceGuy(m): 6:11pm On Jun 06, 2022
You expect us to vote Obi grin

I'll rather vote a goat than obi
Abfinest007:
Buhari please pick lawan so we can mobilize for obi

1 Like

Re: . by DMerciful(m): 6:13pm On Jun 06, 2022
Common! I aint supporting APC or PDP!

I support Obi. He is the most credible candidate that Nigeria needs at a difficult time as this!
brighly:

so it is Lawan that can defeat Him, do be blinded. It is people like you that are making it possible for evil to reign in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Minime10(f): 6:17pm On Jun 06, 2022
Una tears never start to flow, when e start we go know grin

1 Like

Re: . by WhizdomXX(m): 6:29pm On Jun 06, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

Go and vote your goat now leave human beings to vote for their fellow human beings.

1 Like

Re: . by Abfinest007(m): 6:36pm On Jun 06, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

that's ur headache I'm not imposing my candidate on u .vote obi for d betterment of ur con3
Re: . by helinues: 6:43pm On Jun 06, 2022
Counting the eggs before chicken hatched

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Campaign Begins Please Get In Contact To All Nation Wide Head/S Office / Common Sense Politics: PDP & Peter Obi Should Reconcile For Atiku-Obi 2023 Combo / You Have No Where To Hide Soludo Warns Unknown Gunmen PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.