Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,728 members, 7,851,497 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:47 PM

What Are The Things That Still Give You Hope That Nigeria Wll Get Better One Day - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Are The Things That Still Give You Hope That Nigeria Wll Get Better One Day (763 Views)

Tinubu To Nigerians: The Hope That Is Almost Dithering Is Back / I'm The ‘Hope That Nigeria Will Get Better' - Tinubu To Actors (Video) / Mohammed Magaji Says Kawo Flyover To Be Pulled Down For A Better One In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Things That Still Give You Hope That Nigeria Wll Get Better One Day by coputa(m): 10:47pm On Jun 24, 2022
What i see that still give me hope that there might still be light at the end of the nigeria tunnel is the (oil)we have.Money dey repair anything.What is yours.
Re: What Are The Things That Still Give You Hope That Nigeria Wll Get Better One Day by Rxwarlord(m): 10:48pm On Jun 24, 2022
Peter Obi
Re: What Are The Things That Still Give You Hope That Nigeria Wll Get Better One Day by Kollins11: 10:49pm On Jun 24, 2022
When I see Peter Obi, I believe there is Hope for Nigeria.

But wetin go make Tinubu or Athifku win this presidential election.. I go travel go Miami while I pray for LeoDeKing, FERNANDEZISBACK, Saphiere and all other patriotic Nigerians from there.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Things That Still Give You Hope That Nigeria Wll Get Better One Day by Feadalezchicken: 10:52pm On Jun 24, 2022
Peter obi

1 Like

Re: What Are The Things That Still Give You Hope That Nigeria Wll Get Better One Day by galaxy2020(m): 10:56pm On Jun 24, 2022
Only PETER OBI!

1 Like

Re: What Are The Things That Still Give You Hope That Nigeria Wll Get Better One Day by coputa(m): 11:04pm On Jun 24, 2022
Rxwarlord:
Peter Obi
Why Peter Obi,Nigeria is more complex than Anambra state o.
Re: What Are The Things That Still Give You Hope That Nigeria Wll Get Better One Day by ojun50(m): 11:13pm On Jun 24, 2022
when peter obi win
Re: What Are The Things That Still Give You Hope That Nigeria Wll Get Better One Day by VirileNelly2420: 11:21pm On Jun 24, 2022
YES!
Education/civilization!

Illiteracy is d major cause of our problem. People blindly follow ethnicity and religion to d detriments of d general being of mankind.
Nigeria practices democracy. And democracy is a government gotten out of numbers. Since Nigeria has greater number of illiterates, consequent upon dis, ill people are voted into power. Leadership is marrd.
Until people are educated and sensitized enough, den we can weild a formidable force, put ethnicity and religion aside and choose wisely proper leaders. And because people are now educated, our leaders would thread carefully when asserting d mandate handed over to dem by d people.

I believe.
The problem is, WHEN?

The answer wholely depends on me n u.
Re: What Are The Things That Still Give You Hope That Nigeria Wll Get Better One Day by saintopus(m): 11:29pm On Jun 24, 2022
Many advanced democràcies began with something similar to Nigeria. It will take time creeping learning to stand and finally walking.
It will get better someday
Re: What Are The Things That Still Give You Hope That Nigeria Wll Get Better One Day by coputa(m): 11:43pm On Jun 24, 2022
saintopus:
Many advanced democràcies began with something similar to Nigeria. It will take time creeping learning to stand and finally walking.
It will get better someday
Get better as in,what are you seeing on ground,what are the signs that tommorrow will get any better.
Re: What Are The Things That Still Give You Hope That Nigeria Wll Get Better One Day by Jennyjay283: 12:24am On Jun 25, 2022
I don't know but let Peter obi be there,so we can at least have a young president!
Re: What Are The Things That Still Give You Hope That Nigeria Wll Get Better One Day by Nobody: 12:27am On Jun 25, 2022
If and only if Nigerians can elect a credible person like PETER OBI as president come 2023.
Re: What Are The Things That Still Give You Hope That Nigeria Wll Get Better One Day by Nobody: 12:31am On Jun 25, 2022
coputa:
Why Peter Obi,Nigeria is more complex than Anambra state o.

Having served 8 years as Governor and looking at his background in his private and public service, he is definitely equal to the task to bring people out of poverty in Nigeria. He is a selfless leader and free of corruption. Corruption is a giant killer of the country Nigeria. Obi will definitely reduce corruption in Nigeria by 80% in the next four years.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Things That Still Give You Hope That Nigeria Wll Get Better One Day by coputa(m): 5:19am On Jun 25, 2022
Subsea:

Having served 8 years as Governor and looking at his background in his private and public service, he is definitely equal to the task to bring people out of poverty in Nigeria. He is a selfless leader and free of corruption. Corruption is a giant killer of the country Nigeria. Obi will definitely reduce corruption in Nigeria by 80% in the next four years.
How many people did peter Obi took out of poverty im Anambra state.Remember,he's just one person,who're the people he's going to work with,is it not the same corrupt Nigerians/Politicians or Americans are coming to build the country.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Things That Still Give You Hope That Nigeria Wll Get Better One Day by coputa(m): 5:23am On Jun 25, 2022
Jennyjay283:
I don't know but let Peter obi be there,so we can at least have a young president!
How old is peter obi,is a 60 old man a young man,was GEJ not less than 60 when he became president,what did he do.Age is not a factor.
Re: What Are The Things That Still Give You Hope That Nigeria Wll Get Better One Day by ChoCho54(f): 5:50am On Jun 25, 2022
That this contraption will surely divide one day
Re: What Are The Things That Still Give You Hope That Nigeria Wll Get Better One Day by Progressiveby: 6:01am On Jun 25, 2022
When I see PETER OBI I see hope.
Re: What Are The Things That Still Give You Hope That Nigeria Wll Get Better One Day by gidgiddy: 6:09am On Jun 25, 2022
coputa:
What i see that still give me hope that there might still be light at the end of the nigeria tunnel is the (oil)we have.Money dey repair anything.What is yours.

There is no hope for Nigeria except disintegration!

As for those hoping on Peter Obi, the man wont win any state in the North and South West
Re: What Are The Things That Still Give You Hope That Nigeria Wll Get Better One Day by richie240: 6:42am On Jun 25, 2022
Shhhh nwokem, don't burst ur ppl's bubble biko.
Na end of d day d farmer wey go hin farm with unsharpened cutlass dey realize hin foolery
gidgiddy:

As for those hoping on Peter Obi, the man wont win any state in the North and South West
The same ppl praying day and night for d distlucction of d 'zoo' now feels they are best qualified to salvage d same 'zoo'.

We resemble animals for una aiz abi?
cool

Re: What Are The Things That Still Give You Hope That Nigeria Wll Get Better One Day by oabel(m): 6:46am On Jun 25, 2022
Probably, Peter Obi.
Re: What Are The Things That Still Give You Hope That Nigeria Wll Get Better One Day by saintopus(m): 6:47am On Jun 25, 2022
coputa:
Get better as in,what are you seeing on ground,what are the signs that tommorrow will get any better.
So many, from rail to security etc all are possible areas where I can say and believe that Nigeria still has light at the end of the tunnel
Re: What Are The Things That Still Give You Hope That Nigeria Wll Get Better One Day by Jennyjay283: 7:57am On Jun 25, 2022
coputa:
How old is peter obi,is a 60 old man a young man,was GEJ not less than 60 when he became president,what did he do.Age is not a factor.
Yes but we don't need people that cant pass thread inside a needle!
Re: What Are The Things That Still Give You Hope That Nigeria Wll Get Better One Day by coputa(m): 8:31am On Jun 25, 2022
Jennyjay283:

Yes but we don't need people that cant pass thread inside a needle!
Yes,the APC and PDP presidential flag bearers is a NO-NO,They are the same set of people that wreck the country.we do not want them any more.
Re: What Are The Things That Still Give You Hope That Nigeria Wll Get Better One Day by coputa(m): 9:02am On Jun 25, 2022
gidgiddy:

let me tell you the truth,if Nigeria is shared,the different units will still not work,because the bad leaders we are complaining of are in all the six geo political zones in the country.unless they will import a foreigner govern them.
Re: What Are The Things That Still Give You Hope That Nigeria Wll Get Better One Day by Jennyjay283: 9:36am On Jun 25, 2022
coputa:
Yes,the APC and PDP presidential flag bearers is a NO-NO,They are the same set of people that wreck the country.we do not want them any more.
Indeed!
Re: What Are The Things That Still Give You Hope That Nigeria Wll Get Better One Day by Ikea81: 9:37am On Jun 25, 2022
No no things, only one thing.......PO
Re: What Are The Things That Still Give You Hope That Nigeria Wll Get Better One Day by gidgiddy: 10:08am On Jun 25, 2022
coputa:
let me tell you the truth,if Nigeria is shared,the different units will still not work,because the bad leaders we are complaining of are in all the six geo political zones in the country.unless they will import a foreigner govern them.

Well, if Nigeria wont work when we are together, and the different units wont work when we are apart, then better we are different units that dont work than to be one big mess that doesn't work

(1) (Reply)

Bashir Ahmad Confesses: LP Is Getting 75% - 80% In Kano And Kaduna / 7 Corruption Areas In Nigeria Which Buhari Don't Understand - Obi's Running Mate / SHETIIMA IS MIYETTI ALAH CANDIDATE.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.