Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Thread For Tinubu Urchins And Team Southern Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thread For Tinubu Urchins And Team Southern Presidency (252 Views)

2023: Buhari Wanted A Southern Presidency But We Are Now Divided - Umahi / El-Rufai: No Going Back On Support For Southern Presidency In 2023 / Ned Nwoko And Team Land In Asaba In 3 Private Jets (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread For Tinubu Urchins And Team Southern Presidency by Faber(m): 5:52pm On Jun 06, 2022
I can remember me revealing a top info I got through my old school mate in Aba who is close to Senator Orji Uzor Kalu...I told all that cared to hear on May 21, how they want to bring Ahamad Lawan. But I was called all sorts of names.

Oya now...codes for Tinubu urchins.

If you want to wail/cry press 1
If you want to curse Buhari press 2
If you want to dump APC press 3
If you want to keep standing on Tinubu's mandate press 4
If you want to get sense press 5
If you want to jump into the Lagoon press #
If you want to listen to the options again press 0

grin grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Tinubu Urchins And Team Southern Presidency by Naijanascam: 6:00pm On Jun 06, 2022
Comrade please off your Mic

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Tinubu Urchins And Team Southern Presidency by Tinububalls: 6:01pm On Jun 06, 2022
Till tomorrow.

Re: Thread For Tinubu Urchins And Team Southern Presidency by DoggoneDogg: 6:06pm On Jun 06, 2022
grin grin
This man should be surrounded by defibrillators

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Akpabio, Fayemi, Demiji Bankole, Amosun, Badaru $ Boroffice Step Down 4 Tinubu / Enugu APC Mainstream Congratulates Asiwaju Ahmed Tinibu And Salutes The Courage / Labour Party Faction Elects Presidential Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.