Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

What I Saw On Twitter By A Northerner,hausa Man - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What I Saw On Twitter By A Northerner,hausa Man (4026 Views)

Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) / Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibaban. One Dies As Hausa Man Hits Him With Charm / Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Saw On Twitter By A Northerner,hausa Man by GenPutin: 6:04pm On Jun 06, 2022
Somehow I came across this Hausa man from Kano,who's supporting Peter Obi.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Musakano32

This Hausa man is seriously supporting Peter Obi.

Nairalanders in Kano is it true that Kano people are Obi-diently obidified?..

Mynd44 front page.....

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What I Saw On Twitter By A Northerner,hausa Man by Dangrace01: 6:07pm On Jun 06, 2022
Naso
Re: What I Saw On Twitter By A Northerner,hausa Man by GenPutin: 6:08pm On Jun 06, 2022
Dangrace01:
Naso

I'm surprised.We have to selflessly push Peter Obi presidency in all part of this great country.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Saw On Twitter By A Northerner,hausa Man by GenPutin: 6:11pm On Jun 06, 2022
Nairalanders,I think it will good for us to follow this Hausa man on twitter,he's a rare gem......

I will follow him once I login again....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Saw On Twitter By A Northerner,hausa Man by Saxxon(m): 6:12pm On Jun 06, 2022
GenPutin:

I'm surprised.We have to selflessly push Peter Obi presidency in all part of this great country.

Please take this down before someone else notices that "Edit Profile" button and realizes it's you behind the account. I love and support Obi, but please don't ruin his chances with rubbish behaviour like this. Please take this down.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Saw On Twitter By A Northerner,hausa Man by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 6:13pm On Jun 06, 2022
The North has been PeterObiFied.

They are ObiDiently patriotic Nigerians.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Saw On Twitter By A Northerner,hausa Man by ASAPFERG: 6:14pm On Jun 06, 2022
May peter obituary die an untimely death cool

1 Like

Re: What I Saw On Twitter By A Northerner,hausa Man by GenPutin: 6:15pm On Jun 06, 2022
Saxxon:

Please take this down before someone else notices that "Edit Profile" button and realizes it's you behind the account. I love and support Obi, but please don't ruin his chances with rubbish behaviour like this. Please take this down.

Lol,I don't know what you talking about.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Saw On Twitter By A Northerner,hausa Man by Saxxon(m): 6:15pm On Jun 06, 2022
GenPutin:

Mumu, you can't edit someone else's profile. Olodo!
Re: What I Saw On Twitter By A Northerner,hausa Man by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 6:16pm On Jun 06, 2022
Saxxon:

Stop claiming you support Peter Obi.

Stop condemning what others are doing to support the movement and do yours.

If you're ObiDient, you'll eat the good of the land.

3 Likes

Re: What I Saw On Twitter By A Northerner,hausa Man by GenPutin: 6:16pm On Jun 06, 2022
CYBERSOLDIERSre:
The North has been PeterObiFied.

They are ObiDiently patriotic Nigerians.

Thank you my brother.
Re: What I Saw On Twitter By A Northerner,hausa Man by GenPutin: 6:16pm On Jun 06, 2022
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

Thanks.I support Peter Obi presidency .God bless him...
Re: What I Saw On Twitter By A Northerner,hausa Man by GenPutin: 6:17pm On Jun 06, 2022
Saxxon:

Mumu, you can't edit someone else's profile. Olodo!

Thank you for the insult.
Re: What I Saw On Twitter By A Northerner,hausa Man by Fidinno(m): 6:17pm On Jun 06, 2022
The south should do the needful and support Obi

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Saw On Twitter By A Northerner,hausa Man by Dangrace01: 6:19pm On Jun 06, 2022
GenPutin:

I dont know about you but i have never voted before BUT this time around me nd my family na

PETER OBI

2 Likes

Re: What I Saw On Twitter By A Northerner,hausa Man by 77up(m): 6:19pm On Jun 06, 2022
You should atleast beg some people to follow your fake account before you start marketing Pandora grin

These Mkpurumiri cannibal actually think everyone is senseless grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What I Saw On Twitter By A Northerner,hausa Man by Saxxon(m): 6:20pm On Jun 06, 2022
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

I do, and I'm not even sure you can rival what I've done for the movement. I'm just trying to save us the embarrassment this foolish OP is about to bring us because he doesn't know how Twitter works.
Re: What I Saw On Twitter By A Northerner,hausa Man by Saxxon(m): 6:22pm On Jun 06, 2022
GenPutin:

Thank you for the insult.

Stop disgracing the movement and take this shit down na?? What's wrong with you? If you don't understand how Twitter works, there are those who do and won't hesitate to call you out even worse than I'm doing now.
Re: What I Saw On Twitter By A Northerner,hausa Man by GenPutin: 6:23pm On Jun 06, 2022
Saxxon:

Stop distracting the movement and take this shit down na?? What's wrong with you? If you don't understand how Twitter works, there are those who do and won't hesitate to call you out even worse than I'm doing now.

Well,you free to say whatever you like,but for me and my family on Peter Obi mandate we stand.

1 Like

Re: What I Saw On Twitter By A Northerner,hausa Man by dmostcheerful(f): 6:24pm On Jun 06, 2022
ASAPFERG:
Oh Jesus, nah wa o
Re: What I Saw On Twitter By A Northerner,hausa Man by Saxxon(m): 6:26pm On Jun 06, 2022
GenPutin:

Well,you free to say whatever you like,but for me and my family on Peter Obi mandate we stand.

Even on the screenshot you left, there's a "retweeted by you" button there. That also shows that the profile you're viewing is yours.

I nor know why some of una nor dey hear word

1 Like

Re: What I Saw On Twitter By A Northerner,hausa Man by GenPutin: 6:27pm On Jun 06, 2022
ASAPFERG:

May God heal you....
Re: What I Saw On Twitter By A Northerner,hausa Man by ASAPFERG: 6:40pm On Jun 06, 2022
GenPutin:

May God heal you....
he should heal your fvcking family first

1 Like

Re: What I Saw On Twitter By A Northerner,hausa Man by onlyson16(m): 6:42pm On Jun 06, 2022
ASAPFERG:
as u av said let it be so with generation now and forever amen.
Re: What I Saw On Twitter By A Northerner,hausa Man by ASAPFERG: 6:49pm On Jun 06, 2022
onlyson16:
as u av said let it be so with my generational now and forever amen.
god bless you for that prayer cool
Re: What I Saw On Twitter By A Northerner,hausa Man by Susu888(m): 6:51pm On Jun 06, 2022
See dis one, you guyz r jokers!

Even obi knows not to waste his energy going up north or south west cheesy man's got no business being a candidate bcuz he can't pull votes across naija if his life depended on it.

E rats r hyping the poor fool into spending his little pandora savings grin

1 Like

Re: What I Saw On Twitter By A Northerner,hausa Man by onlyson16(m): 6:53pm On Jun 06, 2022
ASAPFERG:
god bless you for that prayer cool
to whoever that said it which u know
Re: What I Saw On Twitter By A Northerner,hausa Man by 1Alex: 7:08pm On Jun 06, 2022
GenPutin:

na so. Twitter account opened this June with 3 followers.
Re: What I Saw On Twitter By A Northerner,hausa Man by siofra(f): 7:37pm On Jun 06, 2022
I saw something online.

The guy said if you want to be popular or trend on Twitter. Create an account with a Hausa name, claim you're Hausa and then tweet that you support Peter Obi. You're on your way to becoming a Twitter influencer. Then use the traffic for your business.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Saw On Twitter By A Northerner,hausa Man by techWriter3: 8:11pm On Jun 06, 2022
I'm surprised

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Saw On Twitter By A Northerner,hausa Man by GenPutin: 8:36pm On Jun 06, 2022
ASAPFERG:
he should heal your fvcking family first

Okay thanks,I'm Obi-diently obidified....
Re: What I Saw On Twitter By A Northerner,hausa Man by trueking: 8:53pm On Jun 06, 2022
All those people supporting Peter Obi are just wasting their time, I don't hate him, but in all honesty his chances are quite slim.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The US Ninja Missile That Killed Notorious Al-qaeda Leader Zawahiri [video] / 25% In FCT Is Compulsory — Dr Olisa Agbakoba, SAN. / Sean Bell Trial Verdict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.