Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,378 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

Too Much Suspense And Intrigues About APC Presidential Primary - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Too Much Suspense And Intrigues About APC Presidential Primary (941 Views)

2023: The Implications And Intrigues Of Buni's Removal + Jonathan Connection / Plots And Intrigues That Undid Oshiomhole’s NWC / Peter Obi Wows The Candidates Audience, Intrigues Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Too Much Suspense And Intrigues About APC Presidential Primary by DoggoneDogg: 6:23pm On Jun 06, 2022
helinues:

Okay I have read.

Can you now stop the derailing and mentioning?

Thank you

Say Tinubu is finished.
Re: Too Much Suspense And Intrigues About APC Presidential Primary by Puskas: 6:24pm On Jun 06, 2022
DoggoneDogg:

No mind the delusional drinkard
He wan look for consolation. grin

Tinubu never had any moves. He always relied on sheer luck.
That man is just empty barrel. Nothing extra ordinary about him

1 Like

Re: Too Much Suspense And Intrigues About APC Presidential Primary by Kyase(m): 6:24pm On Jun 06, 2022
helinues:

It's overnight election so yeah from tomorrow morning
True but the media will continue to feed us junks
Re: Too Much Suspense And Intrigues About APC Presidential Primary by DoggoneDogg: 6:26pm On Jun 06, 2022
Puskas:
That man is just empty barrel. Nothing extra ordinary about him

Nothing.
He's just a typical Yoruba man that makes noise at any small achievement to make himself seem bigger but if you look closely, you won't be intimidated.

I get dem plenty as neighbours.
Re: Too Much Suspense And Intrigues About APC Presidential Primary by Puskas: 6:27pm On Jun 06, 2022
DoggoneDogg:

Nothing.
He's just a typical Yoruba man that makes noise at any small achievement to make himself seem bigger but if you look closely, you won't be intimidated.

I get dem plenty as neighbours.
You sabi them wella
Re: Too Much Suspense And Intrigues About APC Presidential Primary by helinues: 6:29pm On Jun 06, 2022
Kyase:

True but the media will continue to feed us junks

Media junk news na must before the primary.

There could still be stepping down at the last hour
Re: Too Much Suspense And Intrigues About APC Presidential Primary by DoggoneDogg: 6:34pm On Jun 06, 2022
Puskas:
You sabi them wella

To deal with a Yoruba man is so easy because you know he cannot do anything.
They lack balls.

Once you confront that noise they make, game over for them.

They rely on you getting scared, then cower and run away. Stand firm, call their bluff and see the small boys you've been allowing to rub shoulders with you.

Once an Afonja neighbour gives me trouble na 3 days I dey use handle them and Tinubu is no different.

Nothing mystical about him. Nothing scary. By Wednesday we go hear word.
Nonsense.
Re: Too Much Suspense And Intrigues About APC Presidential Primary by Kyase(m): 6:37pm On Jun 06, 2022
helinues:

Media junk news na must before the primary.

There could still be stepping down at the last hour
A lot of stepping down, shock ones
Re: Too Much Suspense And Intrigues About APC Presidential Primary by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 6:40pm On Jun 06, 2022
helinues:
The political players have been keeping their cards on their chest while the media have been busy speculating different story. By tomorrow morning, all eyes go clear

grin cheesy

Tilumpoo amala and ewedu stipend will soon end for all Afonja miscreants cheesy
Re: Too Much Suspense And Intrigues About APC Presidential Primary by Puskas: 6:43pm On Jun 06, 2022
DoggoneDogg:

To deal with a Yoruba man is so easy because you know he cannot do anything.
They lack balls.

Once you confront that noise they make, game over for them.

They rely on you getting scared, then cower and run away. Stand firm, call their bluff and see the small boys you've been allowing to rub shoulders with you.

Once an Afonja neighbour gives me trouble na 3 days I dey use handle them and Tinubu is no different.

Nothing mystical about him. Nothing scary. By Wednesday we go hear word.
Nonsense.
You've said it all

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did Tinubu Kill Anyone? / Onitsha Mega Rally For Peter Obi: Pictures / If PDP Expels Gov Wike, What Will Happen?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.