Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,946 members, 7,835,143 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

No Yoruba Should Come Here To Cry. Cry In Your House Please - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Yoruba Should Come Here To Cry. Cry In Your House Please (333 Views)

Titi Abubakar: No Yoruba Woman Has Been First Lady, Make Me The 1st, I Beg You / MURIC: Why Has No Yoruba Muslim Ever Occupied Aso Rock? / Jamiu Abiola: Yoruba Should Vote For Buhari To Honor My Father - Abiolas Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Yoruba Should Come Here To Cry. Cry In Your House Please by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 06, 2022
Greed is evil. Jealousy is witchcraft. When you have the two na sophistication. I don't want to hear any Yoruba wailing here. Don't share, don't post. Respect yourself and hide your mumu please.

5 Likes

Re: No Yoruba Should Come Here To Cry. Cry In Your House Please by vovole8479: 7:11pm On Jun 06, 2022
Hdhd

Re: No Yoruba Should Come Here To Cry. Cry In Your House Please by Crixxx: 7:12pm On Jun 06, 2022
Pls give our 1st class citizens space and politically relevant tribe so they can cry it all out.
Igbos and the rest of the south please gather to console

1 Like

Re: No Yoruba Should Come Here To Cry. Cry In Your House Please by Corporate2020: 7:12pm On Jun 06, 2022
Zikojukwu:
Greed is evil. Jealousy is witchcraft. When you have the two na sophistication. I don't want to hear any Yoruba wailing here. Don't share, don't post. Respect yourself and hide your mumu please.

You will weep blood and then drink Sniper Humanicide. It kills useless humans.

When Nnamdi Azikiwe was ceremonial president to semi-literate Tafawa Balewa, Igbos did not align with Hausa/Fulani then.

When Alex Ekwueme was VP to Shagari, Igbos didn't align with Hausa/Fulani then.

When Sylvester Ugor the governor of the defunct Biafran Central Bank decided to be VP to Bashir Tofa, Igbos didn't align with Hausa/Fulani then.

When Peter Pandora Obituary with all his international certificates decided to be VP to semi-literate Atikuchukwu Abubakar the Cameroonian bisexual, Igbos didn't align with Hausa/Fulani then.

I think you are already unfortunate in this life

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Yoruba Should Come Here To Cry. Cry In Your House Please by osinbanjoisaliar: 7:13pm On Jun 06, 2022
Zikojukwu:

Na lie. Ooooo! Everybody dey free to cry as dem like. Nairaland dey open for tears tomorrow. If you want handkerchief, we go supply am plenty

1 Like

Re: No Yoruba Should Come Here To Cry. Cry In Your House Please by osinbanjoisaliar: 7:14pm On Jun 06, 2022
Corporate2020:

You will weep blood and then drink Sniper Humanicide. It kills useless humans.

Why you dey talk like this
Re: No Yoruba Should Come Here To Cry. Cry In Your House Please by successmatters(m): 7:15pm On Jun 06, 2022
Business opportunity

Emeka, auppy 20 containers of handkerchiefs, drop the containers in the south west, I will pay grin
Re: No Yoruba Should Come Here To Cry. Cry In Your House Please by helinues: 7:20pm On Jun 06, 2022
Wondering when this op would ever make any sensible thread on this forum
Re: No Yoruba Should Come Here To Cry. Cry In Your House Please by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 06, 2022
Lol
Re: No Yoruba Should Come Here To Cry. Cry In Your House Please by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 06, 2022
Oversabi na disease.
Re: No Yoruba Should Come Here To Cry. Cry In Your House Please by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 06, 2022
Oversabi na disease

(1) (Reply)

INEC Clears Air On PVC Revalidation Rumours / 2023: Igbo Vs Hausa Vs Yoruba / We Only Recognise Peter Obi’s Labour Party Faction – NLC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.