Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,572 members, 7,823,495 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Apc Northern Governors Already Made Themselves Clear - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc Northern Governors Already Made Themselves Clear (1145 Views)

APC Northern Govs Push For Muslim-Muslim Ticket / APC Northern Governors Insist On Supporting A Southern Candidate / PMB Meeting With Northern Governors, Service Chiefs, Osinbajo Denied Entry-Okupe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apc Northern Governors Already Made Themselves Clear by helinues: 7:37pm On Jun 06, 2022
Power should return to Southern Nigeria. Adamu did not make any consultation with any of the NWC not Buhari telling him about his choice.

Adamu is entitled to his opinion
Re: Apc Northern Governors Already Made Themselves Clear by DoggoneDogg: 7:38pm On Jun 06, 2022
Helinues I don tell you say u go cry tire this week plus another 16 years

How many wailing threads have you opened now? grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Apc Northern Governors Already Made Themselves Clear by MadamVanessa(f): 7:38pm On Jun 06, 2022
shocked

Hell anus, Incase you need a shoulder to lean on and cry please I am available. But please don't think of suicide when you demigod Tinubu ass is dumped.

3 Likes

Re: Apc Northern Governors Already Made Themselves Clear by Crixxx: 7:38pm On Jun 06, 2022
It's announced Lawan is the consensus candidate. Take or leave it

2 Likes

Re: Apc Northern Governors Already Made Themselves Clear by helinues: 7:39pm On Jun 06, 2022
DoggoneDogg:

How many wailing threads have you opened now?

If you derail this thread like the previous one, I will report you.

So stay clear
Re: Apc Northern Governors Already Made Themselves Clear by Kingpin1000: 7:39pm On Jun 06, 2022
Helinues just wait until tomorrow..
I must do give away..
Never shall the walking dead rule Nigeria again
Re: Apc Northern Governors Already Made Themselves Clear by Crixxx: 7:39pm On Jun 06, 2022
DoggoneDogg:

Lol. The guy heart Dy him belle. Person wey never watch news for the past 6 year run go put channels
Re: Apc Northern Governors Already Made Themselves Clear by DoggoneDogg: 7:40pm On Jun 06, 2022
helinues:

If you derailthus threadime the previous one, I will report you.

So stay clear

You are free to call the mods. I'm commenting in line with the thread.

You are wailing. You will wail and gnash your teeth for 16 more years because Fulani will do 8 years and hand over to SE for another 8.

You neva start

3 Likes

Re: Apc Northern Governors Already Made Themselves Clear by Kingpin1000: 7:40pm On Jun 06, 2022
DoggoneDogg:

Oga relax, I hear say Tilumbu shit for pant when him get the news

3 Likes

Re: Apc Northern Governors Already Made Themselves Clear by XerXers: 7:45pm On Jun 06, 2022
It's better to accept Lawan or be disgraced in the voting. So called northern APC governors are just playing Tinubu
Re: Apc Northern Governors Already Made Themselves Clear by McStoic(m): 7:46pm On Jun 06, 2022
I am surprised at the stance of the northern governors sha. grin

1 Like

Re: Apc Northern Governors Already Made Themselves Clear by helinues: 7:48pm On Jun 06, 2022
McStoic:
I am surprised at the stance of the northern governors sha. grin

According to them, Nigeria belong to all Nigerians not only Northerners

1 Like

Re: Apc Northern Governors Already Made Themselves Clear by helinues: 7:49pm On Jun 06, 2022
XerXers:
It's better to accept Lawan or be disgraced in the voting. So called northern APC governors are just playing Tinubu

So Tinubu is the only Candidate from Southern Nigeria right?
Re: Apc Northern Governors Already Made Themselves Clear by DMerciful(m): 8:04pm On Jun 06, 2022
Dont let them deceive you. Adamu was selected for this purpose! He is ready to take the blame for the North but it will be done
helinues:
Power should return to Southern Nigeria. Adamu did not make any consultation with any of the NWC not Buhari telling him about his choice.

1 Like

Re: Apc Northern Governors Already Made Themselves Clear by helinues: 8:06pm On Jun 06, 2022
DMerciful:
Dont let them deceive you. Adamu was selected for this purpose! He is ready to take the blame for the North but it will be done

Lots of you guys will soon dissapeared with your monikers.

No be today una analysis no dey close to reality
Re: Apc Northern Governors Already Made Themselves Clear by DMerciful(m): 8:09pm On Jun 06, 2022
Few hours to go!
helinues:

Lots of you guys will soon dissapeared with your monikers.

No be today una analysis no dey close to reality

1 Like

Re: Apc Northern Governors Already Made Themselves Clear by helinues: 8:11pm On Jun 06, 2022
DMerciful:
Few hours to go!

GEJ and Amaechi are no longer the annointing palm oil right?

Una game and tactics still remain the same. Anyone is okay by you people as long the person is not going to be from South West
Re: Apc Northern Governors Already Made Themselves Clear by Hyperchi(m): 8:11pm On Jun 06, 2022
Oboy, Rat poison go soon Add money

1 Like

Re: Apc Northern Governors Already Made Themselves Clear by DMerciful(m): 8:15pm On Jun 06, 2022
Nah....i dont care about APC or PDP.

Nigeria needs Peter Obi at a time like this!
helinues:

GEJ and Amaechi are no longer the annointing palm oil right?

Una game and tactics still remain the same. Anyone is okay by you people as long the person is not going to be from South West
Re: Apc Northern Governors Already Made Themselves Clear by helinues: 8:16pm On Jun 06, 2022
DMerciful:
Nah....i dont care about APC or PDP.

Nigeria needs Peter Obi at a time like this!

So you no longer care about Pdp just because Obi left the party.

You guys need to be consistent
Re: Apc Northern Governors Already Made Themselves Clear by DMerciful(m): 8:21pm On Jun 06, 2022
The two main people who acted as conscience of the PDP GEJ and Obi left, so what will i be doing with rogues?

Besides, we're not voting party this time around, we're voting individuals!
helinues:

So you no longer care about Pdp just because Obi left the party.

You guys need to be consistent
Re: Apc Northern Governors Already Made Themselves Clear by helinues: 8:23pm On Jun 06, 2022
DMerciful:
The two main people who acted as conscience of the PDP GEJ and Obi left, so what will i be doing with rogues?

Besides, we're not voting party this time around, we're voting individuals!

And is anyone stopping you guys from voting for your candidate?

Do your campaign and allow others to do theirs
Re: Apc Northern Governors Already Made Themselves Clear by DMerciful(m): 8:29pm On Jun 06, 2022
Did i stop you? I said Nigeria needs Peter Obi at a time like this!
helinues:

And is anyone stopping you guys from voting for your candidate?

Do your campaign and allow others to do theirs
Re: Apc Northern Governors Already Made Themselves Clear by helinues: 8:30pm On Jun 06, 2022
DMerciful:
Did i stop you? I said Nigeria needs Peter Obi at a time like this!

And yet you are aware this thread is about Apc presidential primary.

Hahahaha
Re: Apc Northern Governors Already Made Themselves Clear by DMerciful(m): 8:32pm On Jun 06, 2022
Don't you think APC presidential candidate would impact Obi's chances positively or negatively?
helinues:

And yet you are aware this thread is about Apc presidential primary.

Hahahaha
Re: Apc Northern Governors Already Made Themselves Clear by helinues: 8:34pm On Jun 06, 2022
DMerciful:
Don't you think APC presidential candidate would impact Obi's chances positively or negatively?

Then you could have waited for the primary to be conducted before talking about the chances. Don't you think
Re: Apc Northern Governors Already Made Themselves Clear by DMerciful(m): 8:37pm On Jun 06, 2022
Its too late to talk when the head is off grin
helinues:

Then you could have waited for the primary to be conducted before talking about the chances. Don't you think
Re: Apc Northern Governors Already Made Themselves Clear by lloydtruth: 8:44pm On Jun 06, 2022
helinues:

So this is how your 8 years of zombism will com to an end.
Re: Apc Northern Governors Already Made Themselves Clear by Kingpin1000: 9:25pm On Jun 06, 2022
Wise man die for mumu man backyard.
When the yorubas were acting like political Maradonas at the expense of south south and south east, they never envisaged how things are playing put.
The south south and south east can argue about many things but the South south cannot oppose a south east presidential candidate vice versa.
The is the north no one cares about North east, north west or north central. It is down south that we see our differences.
After thr fulani ruled for another eight years, He will handover to Peter Obi, who will comeout second in the 2023 presidential election, He would have been sold to the north better and by then the south west will be pushing to realign but it will be too late because the north already has 2/3 of the south as allies.
Obi, decamped and will clear south east votes.
Igbo man no fit vote Tinubu, like wise a yoruba man voting Obi is slim.
South south still remember Goodluck, how the press of the south west worked had to paint Goodluck as the next thing to the devil.
You guys saw, how influential, Tinubu is in the south, during the Edo state election.
Yoruba has finally lost out.
Re: Apc Northern Governors Already Made Themselves Clear by helinues: 10:10pm On Jun 06, 2022
Kingpin1000:
Wise man die for mumu man backyard.
When the yorubas were acting like political Maradonas at the expense of south south and south east, they never envisaged how things are playing put.
The south south and south east can argue about many things but the South south cannot oppose a south east presidential candidate vice versa.
The is the north no one cares about North east, north west or north central. It is down south that we see our differences.
After thr fulani ruled for another eight years, He will handover to Peter Obi, who will comeout second in the 2023 presidential election, He would have been sold to the north better and by then the south west will be pushing to realign but it will be too late because the north already has 2/3 of the south as allies.
Obi, decamped and will clear south east votes.
Igbo man no fit vote Tinubu, like wise a yoruba man voting Obi is slim.
South south still remember Goodluck, how the press of the south west worked had to paint Goodluck as the next thing to the devil.
You guys saw, how influential, Tinubu is in the south, during the Edo state election.
Yoruba has finally lost out.

APC NWC, Apc governors from north have reaffirmed their stands in presidency returning to Southern Nigeria

Too many flops in your epistle

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: APC Shears Gift In Osun / If Obi Is Rigged Out Disintegration Should Be In The Best Interest Of All / Wike Tackles A Chinese Man Over Speakin Good English Demand For Fast Project VID

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.