Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,522 members, 7,819,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Garba Shehu: Millions, Not One Person, Played Roles In Making Buhari President - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Garba Shehu: Millions, Not One Person, Played Roles In Making Buhari President (20878 Views)

Ban Aimed At Making Buhari Unaccountable To The Nigerian People- Twitter / INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes / Saraki Contributed More Than Tinubu, Amaechi To Make Buhari President – Okupe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Garba Shehu: Millions, Not One Person, Played Roles In Making Buhari President by okuta007: 11:18pm On Jun 06, 2022
kelvine:
For you to sound this deep, I take it to mean you are older than 40.
If by chance you are less than 40 and you have this vast political expression then you rare and should be preserved to give lectures to this generation.

thanks for your very kind words - my sincere appreciation

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu: Millions, Not One Person, Played Roles In Making Buhari President by Amotekun777: 11:39pm On Jun 06, 2022
SensualMan:
Exactly! The yorubas are fond of opening their unbrushed mouth waaaaaaaaa saying rubbish.

A king maker indeed! Ngwanu make urself king.

The problem of Nigeria is a yoruba man. Too loud mouthed yet empty.

Yet, you're on a 'Yoruba-owned' forum. Go and rant on any Okoro savage owned forum na.. Olofo! angry

Re: Garba Shehu: Millions, Not One Person, Played Roles In Making Buhari President by seunayantokun(m): 12:10am On Jun 07, 2022
Did Tinubu lie, Shehu?
Re: Garba Shehu: Millions, Not One Person, Played Roles In Making Buhari President by Funflipper: 12:53am On Jun 07, 2022
stacyadams:
angry angry grin pdp will then come for Lagos fully...that him billion van video still d shelf wey them never open the file.

PDP couldn’t win Lagos during the time of OBJ with all the big wigs federal might and financial warchest na now wey the party done turn into a shadow of its former self dem wan come win am?
Re: Garba Shehu: Millions, Not One Person, Played Roles In Making Buhari President by Funflipper: 12:56am On Jun 07, 2022
RexTramadol1:

Had he not been voted by northerners widely, would he have won?

Be objective please.

Add all southern votes together, it wouldn’t have won Buhari shishi

If not for Boko Haram menace and the nPDP…. Hundreds of Jagaban can’t make Buhari smell that seat.

It’s collective and not individual

Who helped him clinch the ticket? That is the big question everyone is shying away from.
Re: Garba Shehu: Millions, Not One Person, Played Roles In Making Buhari President by Nobody: 1:21am On Jun 07, 2022
stacyadams:
angry angry grin pdp will then come for Lagos fully...that him billion van video still d shelf wey them never open the file.
You forget he was governor when Obj used efcc pursue the guy tire and still did not find anything?
Obj of all people couldn't destroy Tinubu with even federal might?
As long as he didnt steal anything, no one can question him
Re: Garba Shehu: Millions, Not One Person, Played Roles In Making Buhari President by betshopagent(m): 2:34am On Jun 07, 2022
etokhana:

https://twitter.com/GarShehu/status/1533853619744919553?t=H9yTYHDeMd6h5-kyFWnLYA&s=19
Op and you ended by showing us that mouth? Always resist the urge to shalaye!
Re: Garba Shehu: Millions, Not One Person, Played Roles In Making Buhari President by betshopagent(m): 2:43am On Jun 07, 2022
[q
Re: Garba Shehu: Millions, Not One Person, Played Roles In Making Buhari President by betshopagent(m): 2:44am On Jun 07, 2022
omokab:
What does he know about how aoc was formed ? Garuba is just an opportunist and talk without sense . In politics if you are not nominated by your party millions or thousands can't vote for you . credit must be given to those who contributed to the emergence of buari both in kind and in financial aspect . They devoted their time and money to make sure that he enter as our president . How many times has he contested in the past and lost . If he's that popular in the north ,why can't hey vote for him and become the president bwforw creation of APC. Have you forgotten when he was crying that everything opportunities to be become president has been lost .
cry me a river.d money na Lagos money no be him own
Re: Garba Shehu: Millions, Not One Person, Played Roles In Making Buhari President by betshopagent(m): 2:51am On Jun 07, 2022
okuta007:
The day I knew APC and Buhari will not give Tinubu the Presidential ticket was sometime in late 2019

There was a presidential lecture with Buhari in attendance and Tinubu came to the podium to speak after Gowon spoke

Buhari as usual being a coup plotter from 1966 to 1983 successfully masked his emotions, not betraying it with any gesture

But the then Presidential Chief of Staff, the Late Abba Kyari gave Tinubu a nasty look when he was introduced by the MC

I read Abba Kyari's body language and I knew then - Buhari and his inner circle will NEVER give Tinubu the ticket, they do not trust him

That is what is playing out today, But if Buhari fails to give Tinubu a leg up - He Buhari will be visited by Karma as the one who takes over

from him will serve him cold - what he did to Tinubu - MARK my words, I am not a Tinubu FAN but betrayal is what even the devil abhors

Mark my word, "BUHARI will be the first former president in this 4th republic to go to prison" - I believe Tinubu knows too much about

Buhari's dealings in government than Buhari thinks he knows and old man Bola will not hesitate to declassify them and make it public

Once he figures there is nothing he will benefit from Buhari anymore - and it will start when the ticket is given to someone else

TINUBU WILL BRING DOWN THE APC - go mark my words - Tinubu is a stubborn man - go learn about his NADECO days

I am not a Tinubu fan - but ah ah - the man has paid his dues - what else do you want him to do - for 8 years he was very loyal to a fault

Now - it is his turn, ona dey speak turenshi - come on naw, this is nonsense - real big pile of horse sh it... give the ticket to TINUBU

IF he fails, so be it - but to deny him the opportunity is very unfair - he earned it, give it to him!!!!!
cry cry baby,I want to see my mama... Kwantinue
Re: Garba Shehu: Millions, Not One Person, Played Roles In Making Buhari President by betshopagent(m): 2:52am On Jun 07, 2022
OkoroBufo:
Millions voted for Buhari, however, Tinubu was the architect, he started the process.

-Okoro bufo
pains!
Re: Garba Shehu: Millions, Not One Person, Played Roles In Making Buhari President by betshopagent(m): 2:57am On Jun 07, 2022
almarthins:

You can agree with some body whose heart and mind is bent on keeping power in the hands of those who have no intelligence. All the people mentioned didn't deliver southwest and monetary backing of tinubu. I am not tinubu's urchin but without tinubu won't have stand the chance to rule this country.

I no dey like one sided review, I no hate anybody. Politic na chess game
this too na chess bro
Re: Garba Shehu: Millions, Not One Person, Played Roles In Making Buhari President by jimcaddy(m): 3:31am On Jun 07, 2022
Can you see the way they have changed the whole narrative. They are rubbing it in Tinubu's face like powder. telling him literally to go eff himself. That is what these guys will do to you. Use you. When they are done using you, they will throw you away like tissue paper.
Re: Garba Shehu: Millions, Not One Person, Played Roles In Making Buhari President by jimcaddy(m): 3:36am On Jun 07, 2022
Financially, Buhari was backed. Where did Buhari see money to rally round and contest election in 2015? Tinubu helped him. Now he is being tribalistic. anyway I'm not surprised, na so that tribe dey behave. They can never change
Re: Garba Shehu: Millions, Not One Person, Played Roles In Making Buhari President by olalat(m): 3:41am On Jun 07, 2022
Mickykarim:
YOU CAN SAY THAT AGAIN. AS AN OPPORTUNIST TURN LAPDOG AND SYCHOPHANT WHO BENEFITTED FROM THE EFFORTS OF OTHERS.

I am not sure this beneficial INGRATE knows how it all started when Galadima who was privy to the arrangement already delivered a most instructive reliable insight into the episode.
He was working for Atiku then. Omo ale jayijati
WHAT AN OPPORTUNIST IDIOT!
Re: Garba Shehu: Millions, Not One Person, Played Roles In Making Buhari President by RexTramadol1: 4:35am On Jun 07, 2022
Funflipper:

Who helped him clinch the ticket? That is the big question everyone is shying away from.

It’s a funny question too, Tinubu went to APC HQ bought the ticket and said Buhari go to Aso rock I have it all done

And kaboom, it happened!

Is that the narrative you’re pushing now, heh?
Re: Garba Shehu: Millions, Not One Person, Played Roles In Making Buhari President by Funflipper: 5:00am On Jun 07, 2022
RexTramadol1:

It’s a funny question too, Tinubu went to APC HQ bought the ticket and said Buhari go to Aso rock I have it all done

And kaboom, it happened!

Is that the narrative you’re pushing now, heh?

Not exactly. Tinubu worked against the interest of Atiku, Kwankwaso, Rochas and co for Buhari to emerge as the party plag bearer.
Re: Garba Shehu: Millions, Not One Person, Played Roles In Making Buhari President by seunjungle1(m): 8:28am On Jun 07, 2022
The millions that have been participating for the past three different times with no success, not until that very single person accepted him and he won.
Garuba garbage is not real
Re: Garba Shehu: Millions, Not One Person, Played Roles In Making Buhari President by okuta007: 8:52am On Jun 07, 2022
betshopagent:
cry cry baby,I want to see my mama... Kwantinue

the gateman wey you give work - pay him salary, feed and pay him pikin school fees - spend your money to marry wife for an - na him go impregnate your wife and only daughter - take over hour house - your car and lock you out and send hired ki las after u, Amen !
Re: Garba Shehu: Millions, Not One Person, Played Roles In Making Buhari President by Akharmony: 12:10pm On Jun 07, 2022
How i wish that day didnt occure. . That sad day this government was elected into office... I seem everyone was charmed
Re: Garba Shehu: Millions, Not One Person, Played Roles In Making Buhari President by Olabanjozs: 1:56pm On Jun 07, 2022
Interesting
Re: Garba Shehu: Millions, Not One Person, Played Roles In Making Buhari President by Exceed15: 1:58pm On Jun 07, 2022
And the millions he has impoverished.
Re: Garba Shehu: Millions, Not One Person, Played Roles In Making Buhari President by Babinski: 5:52pm On Jun 07, 2022
helinues:
Definitely that statement would play a role in this Apc primary

Tinubu supported Buhari on a promise. Millions voted for Buhari on a promise. He screwed us all. Weep not for Tinubu. Weep first for yourself as a Nigerian, screwed by Buhari and his bandits.
Re: Garba Shehu: Millions, Not One Person, Played Roles In Making Buhari President by betshopagent(m): 7:56pm On Jun 07, 2022
okuta007:

the gateman wey you give work - pay him salary, feed and pay him pikin school fees - spend your money to marry wife for an - na him go impregnate your wife and only daughter - take over hour house - your car and lock you out and send hired ki las after u, Amen !
Nigeria no be tinubu's property
Re: Garba Shehu: Millions, Not One Person, Played Roles In Making Buhari President by okuta007: 2:32am On Jun 08, 2022
betshopagent:
Nigeria no be tinubu's property

Baba - wait for the result - e go soon clear for your eye grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zulum Gives 81 Flats, 79 Million Naira To Medical Doctors In Borno / 2019 Elections: Only APC Posters & Billboards On The Streets Of Lagos! / Ozekhome: Fanning The Embers Of Disunity And Subjugation Of Igbo Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.