Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,885 members, 7,828,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Presiential Primary: APC Will Be Fair To All Aspirants - Ramatu Tijani Aliyu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presiential Primary: APC Will Be Fair To All Aspirants - Ramatu Tijani Aliyu (13546 Views)

Ramatu Tijani: Minister’s Aides Brutalise Journalist, Slap Security Men In Abuja / Biography Of Ramatu Tijani Aliyu - The Minister Of State FCT. / ‘Beautiful’ Ramatu Tijani Aliyu, Ministerial Nominee Distracts Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presiential Primary: APC Will Be Fair To All Aspirants - Ramatu Tijani Aliyu by Earthquakes: 8:36pm On Jun 06, 2022
post=113540529:
Anything to move our Darling nation forward all around is all we want at .

Even when it's injustice??
Shame on you shaaa
Re: Presiential Primary: APC Will Be Fair To All Aspirants - Ramatu Tijani Aliyu by Concerngust: 8:37pm On Jun 06, 2022
blebleble:
Anthony faith s.h okeke the scammer new account open today lalasticlala mynd44 Dominique mukina2 justwise Rocktation oamj4
Re: Presiential Primary: APC Will Be Fair To All Aspirants - Ramatu Tijani Aliyu by Achorise: 8:37pm On Jun 06, 2022
Let’s watch and see na.Thank you minister
Re: Presiential Primary: APC Will Be Fair To All Aspirants - Ramatu Tijani Aliyu by edozman2: 8:38pm On Jun 06, 2022
We will knw last last
Re: Presiential Primary: APC Will Be Fair To All Aspirants - Ramatu Tijani Aliyu by candidbabe(f): 8:39pm On Jun 06, 2022
Another APC story on the front page.

This satanic party is a curse to Nigeria
Re: Presiential Primary: APC Will Be Fair To All Aspirants - Ramatu Tijani Aliyu by Ezedon(m): 8:39pm On Jun 06, 2022
It's not true
Re: Presiential Primary: APC Will Be Fair To All Aspirants - Ramatu Tijani Aliyu by oofjm: 8:40pm On Jun 06, 2022
I don't know why I hate this party with passion but not it's candidates........immediately I hear the word APC is negativity that comes to my mind.....it will be hard to vote for this party no matter its candidates....
Re: Presiential Primary: APC Will Be Fair To All Aspirants - Ramatu Tijani Aliyu by EtinosaDLaw(m): 8:44pm On Jun 06, 2022
iiifedimma:
anthony m okeke also known as Faith S H is a notorious scammer on nairaland. He has been busted on several occasions.

Below is how anthony M okeke, the scammer operates

-He will create an account early in the morning with a pitiable moniker like SolicitHelp, praygrace, blessings etc

-He will then target interesting topics that may likely hit front page and drop a good comment that will get him so many likes and shares.

-In the night around 8pm to 10pm, he will change his gender to female to gather pity and edit the post he made in the morning with a pitiable story of how he is suffering from septicemia. He will alter the spelling of septicemia by adding either r, c or h so that one cannot search and find him using the search bar

-The idea behind editing these posts in the night is that even if you find and report by this time, the post will not be deleted since the mods must have closed for the day

-His targets are those that come to nairaland in the night.

-The next day, the previous posts are deleted and he creates another account

- The cycle continues

Why spamming nl with this nonsense? Create a thread and post your crap elsewhere. Thank you
Re: Presiential Primary: APC Will Be Fair To All Aspirants - Ramatu Tijani Aliyu by EtinosaDLaw(m): 8:48pm On Jun 06, 2022
iiifedimma:
Are you the one bearing okeke, so if not please pack well let everyone see his all atrocities he's committing here please

Spamming will get you banned

That's why I said you should create a thread
Re: Presiential Primary: APC Will Be Fair To All Aspirants - Ramatu Tijani Aliyu by diplomat058(m): 8:51pm On Jun 06, 2022
Crixxx:
We have seen how fair you truly are. grin
Una Dy show our yoruba brethrens pepper abi

We are not brethrens. There is nothing like South. The concept is illusive and a foolery. Stop the crappy solidarity
Re: Presiential Primary: APC Will Be Fair To All Aspirants - Ramatu Tijani Aliyu by SamuelKwubiri(m): 8:52pm On Jun 06, 2022
TimmyTen:
Drama that will unfold in the next next few days….Buhari dribbles Tinubu, Tinubu destroys APC’s goal post

grin

FOR TRADEMARK REGISTRATION, PATENTS AND DESIGNS CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Presiential Primary: APC Will Be Fair To All Aspirants - Ramatu Tijani Aliyu by Charly68: 9:17pm On Jun 06, 2022
All promises cancelled party ; tell me what good to expect from them .. which of your promises have you fulfilled ? Naira is going down daily despite increase in crude oil prices
Re: Presiential Primary: APC Will Be Fair To All Aspirants - Ramatu Tijani Aliyu by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 9:44pm On Jun 06, 2022
post=113540529:
Anything to move our Darling nation forward all around is all we want at [/b].

Anything to move our Darling nation forward is all we want at [b]

STARBOY and ZULUM / JAGABAN,
Whomever the party field will win PDP before 11am on election day.
Know this, Know peace ✌️

We will keep supporting our amiable Vice president Prof Yemi Osinbajo until the party say otherwise.

God bless Nigeria and all sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians.

Onyenzuzu1 of vultureland
Re: Presiential Primary: APC Will Be Fair To All Aspirants - Ramatu Tijani Aliyu by MrBanner(m): 10:08pm On Jun 06, 2022
iiifedimma:
anthony m okeke also known as Faith S. H, he just opened another account today with plewin he is a very notorious scammers on nairaland. He has been busted on several occasions. Don't fall in to a victims of him with your hard earned money please, he is well popular here as a greatest scammer on nairaland please be warn

Below is how anthony M okeke Faith S.H, the scammer operates he has scam a lot of people here their hard earned money don't send a penny to him again if you like yourself because he is a confirmed fraudsters

-He will always create an account with a pitiable moniker like SolicitHelp, praygrace, blessings, sisters and so on

-He will then target interesting topics that may likely hit front page and drop a good comment that will get him so many likes and shares.

-In the night around 8pm to 10pm, he will change his gender to female to gather pity and edit the post he made in the morning with a pitiable story of how he is suffering from septicemia. He will alter the spelling of septicemia by adding either r, c or h so that one cannot search and find him using the search bar

-The next day, the previous posts are deleted and he creates another account and the cycle continues always because he never get tired of scamming people here

He has scam a lots of people here with a touching heart story, he even add a video to it to fool a lot of people's please try to ignore him he has already make a millions of naira here on nairaland by scamming a lots of people's their hard earned money

Oh, I see you've turned a new leaf? I hope you stick to this, and not to scamming innocent people because I'll report you wherever I find you. My eyes are still on you.
Re: Presiential Primary: APC Will Be Fair To All Aspirants - Ramatu Tijani Aliyu by ddeola: 1:42am On Jun 07, 2022
After ya broda don name ya cousin as anointed candidate abi...who b fool undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Presiential Primary: APC Will Be Fair To All Aspirants - Ramatu Tijani Aliyu by truthfinder319: 2:05am On Jun 07, 2022
So Orji Kalu selfishly promoting Ahmad Lawan even againt SE candud8is Yoruba?

The most popular political leader in Nigeria as at today, Bola Tinubu is beyond all forms of stale blackmail.
did he attend and get a degree from Chicago State University? Yes
was he on the Dean's List as a brilliant chap? Yes
was he a director at Delloitte and Mobil in USA and Nigeria? Yes
Was he a strong member of NADECO and Afenifere which made democracy possible again in Nigeria? Yes
Was he a Senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria? Yes
Was he a two-term Governor of Lagos, the most complex of the Federation? Yes
Is he a builder of men and women including the current Vice President, many Governors, Ministers, Senators etc? Yes
is he a bridge builder, appointing Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa, Itsekiris, Fulani into offices while a Governor of Lagos? Yes
Is he mentally, physically, emotionally and constitutionally qualified to be a President in Nigeria? Yes

So, he ticks the boxes. Those who want to contest against him are free to do so with civility not libel.

clean campaign, please

Crixxx:
We have seen how fair you truly are. grin
Una Dy show our yoruba brethrens pepper abi
Re: Presiential Primary: APC Will Be Fair To All Aspirants - Ramatu Tijani Aliyu by MrBanner(m): 4:55pm On Jun 07, 2022
iiifedimma:
okay thanks for that but let's people's see it please so as not to fall in to a victim with their hard earned money please

EtinosaDLaw:

Why spamming nl with this nonsense? Create a thread and post your crap elsewhere. Thank you

He is posting it because he feels that I'm the one behind the account, due to the fact that I frustrate his efforts to scam people, this must be the way he thinks he's getting back at me. grin grin grin

What's even funnier is that this guy himself is a scammer by name of Abdulrahman Olatunji. cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obi To Assemble Nigerians Across Parties To Develop Nigeria – Manifesto / NDLEA Found 40.255kg Of Drugs Hidden In Melon / Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.