Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,689 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

My Tecno Spark 7 Torch Light - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Tecno Spark 7 Torch Light (1808 Views)

Unveiling Of The TECNO Spark 7 Series: Specifications And Price / My Tecno Phantom 8 Unboxing — What's With The Fingerprint Magnet? / My Tecno Spark Experience (battery Life) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Tecno Spark 7 Torch Light by chakaz(m): 8:39pm On Jun 06, 2022
Please, I bought a brand new Tecno Spark7 32/2 Rom/Ram. 5000mah. Now the issue is that the torch light cannot stay up for 2 minutes without Automatically switching off. I ve tried everything to see if it can be corrected but no way. Please, if anyone can help or how to make the torchlight stay untill when I wish to switch it off myself. Help me please.
Re: My Tecno Spark 7 Torch Light by chakaz(m): 8:53pm On Jun 06, 2022
chakaz:
Please, I bought a brand new Tecno Spark7 32/2 Rom/Ram. 5000mah. Now the issue is that the torch light cannot stay up for 2 minutes without Automatically switching off. I ve tried everything to see if it can be corrected but no way. Please, if anyone can help or how to make the torchlight stay untill when I wish to switch it off myself. Help me please.

Please, anyone who has the solution should help me.
Re: My Tecno Spark 7 Torch Light by Boogyman557: 8:53pm On Jun 06, 2022
Holly Gram cool real matters on top real MATTERZ

phone gurus, make una come help dis guy out..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Re: My Tecno Spark 7 Torch Light by Danielwiseoo(f): 9:35pm On Jun 06, 2022
buy iPhone u guys won't hear just add 70k to that 50k spark 7and collect iPhone 7plus 256gb and rest bruh rest no dey stress urself with android iPhone is the best ..I love my iPhone 11pro too much
Re: My Tecno Spark 7 Torch Light by Obascoetubi: 10:11pm On Jun 06, 2022
chakaz:
click settings => display look for rtime out
Re: My Tecno Spark 7 Torch Light by Ajiunivaz(m): 12:09am On Jun 07, 2022
If your warranty is still valid. Go and make a complaint
Re: My Tecno Spark 7 Torch Light by Ibrahim1986(m): 9:26am On Jun 07, 2022
Don't use face Lock it off the torch light
Re: My Tecno Spark 7 Torch Light by Ibrahim1986(m): 9:27am On Jun 07, 2022
Don't use face lock
Re: My Tecno Spark 7 Torch Light by chakaz(m): 3:44pm On Jun 07, 2022
Obascoetubi:
click settings => display look for rtime out
I will try this when I close from work. Thanks for your response.
Re: My Tecno Spark 7 Torch Light by chakaz(m): 3:45pm On Jun 07, 2022
Ibrahim1986:
Don't use face Lock it off the torch light
I ve never used face lock on it. It's only finger print and normal password lock. Thanks for your response.
Re: My Tecno Spark 7 Torch Light by chakaz(m): 3:47pm On Jun 07, 2022
Ajiunivaz:
If your warranty is still valid. Go and make a complaint
The warranty is still OK cos I bought it around February. I think the warranty is supposed to last for 12 months or more.
Thank your for the suggestion.
Re: My Tecno Spark 7 Torch Light by chakaz(m): 3:49pm On Jun 07, 2022
Danielwiseoo:
buy iPhone u guys won't hear just add 70k to that 50k spark 7and collect iPhone 7plus 256gb and rest bruh rest no dey stress urself with android iPhone is the best ..I love my iPhone 11pro too much
See easy it is for you to say add 70k. Someone bought a phone of 57k and your saying add 70k which is even more than the price of the phone. Give me better imput please.
Re: My Tecno Spark 7 Torch Light by Nuelng: 12:14pm On Jun 13, 2022
chakaz:

I would suggest you take your device to carlcare for a proper check... Mine doesn't do this
Re: My Tecno Spark 7 Torch Light by Jayjerjay: 12:18pm On Jun 13, 2022
chakaz:

Are you sure the screen light doesn't come on and maybe the device touches itself while the torch is on, but this shouldn't happen every time
Re: My Tecno Spark 7 Torch Light by Mimiko3: 12:21pm On Jun 13, 2022
chakaz:

My friend who got this device doesn't complain of this, so I really don't know why yours does that, maybe you used a setting or something
Re: My Tecno Spark 7 Torch Light by OladapoF(m): 1:19pm On Jun 13, 2022
I haven't experienced this before though but I will advise you to visit any Carlcare Offices at Ikeja . You can go to Opebi Street Ikeja
chakaz:
Re: My Tecno Spark 7 Torch Light by AyodejiFelix(m): 1:23pm On Jun 13, 2022
The phone still has warranty. Do well to visit any TECNO Store around you or where you bought it . They will guide you on what to do.
Re: My Tecno Spark 7 Torch Light by EinsteinAyo(m): 1:26pm On Jun 13, 2022
Don't try to give it to any how Engineer. Ensure you take it back to where you bought it to lodge your complaint. They can help you take it to Carlcare office.
Re: My Tecno Spark 7 Torch Light by SimiVikky: 2:36pm On Jun 13, 2022
It's advisable to visit a calcare service center.
Re: My Tecno Spark 7 Torch Light by 0xAaron: 3:46pm On Jun 13, 2022
If the phone is still on warranty you can take it to the shop it was bought or visit a Carl care centre I think the issue is from the phone settings
Re: My Tecno Spark 7 Torch Light by Chomolina: 9:14pm On Jun 13, 2022
Just update the phone and you'll be alright
Re: My Tecno Spark 7 Torch Light by IzuKiba77: 10:22pm On Jun 13, 2022
This is hard to process,it can't just happen automatically unless maybe you changed something on the settings without knowing
Re: My Tecno Spark 7 Torch Light by PotterJokes44: 10:29pm On Jun 13, 2022
How long have you been using the phone,you guys only tell about the problems but forget to share the cause of the problem,that was how a guy complained about his screen not working effectively but forgot to mention he was the cause of it,his carelessness and lack of accepting responsibilities for the damage making it look like Tecno phones are not reliable
Re: My Tecno Spark 7 Torch Light by KeplersCross: 10:37pm On Jun 13, 2022
Are you sure you didn't do anything to the phone before this all started
Anyway just check your settings and if you can't,you can take it to the service center
Re: My Tecno Spark 7 Torch Light by mark2020prince: 11:07pm On Jun 13, 2022
Check your settings or visit calcare
Re: My Tecno Spark 7 Torch Light by lordcrafts: 11:22pm On Jun 13, 2022
I think it has to do with your settings. Use your search engine, search for flashlight and try to see if you can figure it out
Re: My Tecno Spark 7 Torch Light by Dkdworldwide: 11:24pm On Jun 13, 2022
You can check settings to fix

(1) (Reply)

Printing Recharge Card Biz. Or Buying From Main Dealers Which Is Better? / Gtmobile And Mtn Airtime Purchase / Help Unlock My Starcomms Modem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.