Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Angry Adamu Chases Journalists Out Of APC National Secretariat - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Angry Adamu Chases Journalists Out Of APC National Secretariat (45312 Views)

Asiya-Balaraba Ganduje, Inuwa Uba Divorce: Judge Orders Journalists Out Of Court / Atiku Chases Journalists From Plateau PDP Secretariat, Equipement Damaged / Magu: DSS Orders Journalists Out Of Presidential Villa (2) (3) (4)

Re: Angry Adamu Chases Journalists Out Of APC National Secretariat by Nobody: 6:50am On Jun 07, 2022
BennyDGreat:

If dem try am....forget am...Atiku don win...time no dey

Apc go win cos of power of incumbency
Re: Angry Adamu Chases Journalists Out Of APC National Secretariat by BennyDGreat: 6:54am On Jun 07, 2022
Heathrow44:

Apc go win cos of power of incumbency

Forget that thing...

Nothing like power of incumbency this time around.
The government don fail already and obviously has no positive outlook from the people, unless the incumbency means rigging

What people are looking at is the candidate and having Lawan as presidential candidate won't fly....is Lawan as popular as Tinubu, Osinbajo or even Amaechi?
Re: Angry Adamu Chases Journalists Out Of APC National Secretariat by Nobody: 6:55am On Jun 07, 2022
BennyDGreat:

Forget that thing...

Nothing like power of incumbency this time around.
The government don fail already and obviously has no positive outlook from the people, unless the incumbency means rigging

What people are looking at is the candidate and having Lawan as presidential candidate won't fly....is Lawan as popular as Tinubu, Osinbajo or even Amaechi?

of course, incumbency means rigging and manipulation of results
Re: Angry Adamu Chases Journalists Out Of APC National Secretariat by Osaremwantaelvi(m): 7:04am On Jun 07, 2022
Who as notice that this man is becoming a tyrant

Re: Angry Adamu Chases Journalists Out Of APC National Secretariat by ViceGovernor: 7:38am On Jun 07, 2022
This Adamu na Akamu dey him brain undecided
Re: Angry Adamu Chases Journalists Out Of APC National Secretariat by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:49am On Jun 07, 2022
soojar:

If you know real politicking you will know it's that Muslim/Muslim ticket the only chance he has of defeating Atiku if he is given the APC ticket.

South West has always been religiously liberal. Majority don't care if you are a muslim or a christian as long as you are Yoruba.

No matter who Tinubu picks as Vice (even if na Pope) he can never win south East, he may manage to pinch some votes here and there.

The block vote is coming from the core North, present muslim/muslim to them and they will vote en mass for you. Votes from Kano alone is enough to nullify all PDP votes from the SE, remember also that PDP is sharing the SE votes with Peter Obi of Labour
Keep decieving yourself, Kwakwanso would win Kano
Re: Angry Adamu Chases Journalists Out Of APC National Secretariat by BennyDGreat: 8:56am On Jun 07, 2022
Heathrow44:

of course, incumbency means rigging and manipulation of results

May they fail in that.

Nigerians don too dey suffer....what's the purpose of life in a place like Nigeria for an average Nigerian?

It's sad to see people suffer this much cos of colossal leadership failure
Re: Angry Adamu Chases Journalists Out Of APC National Secretariat by Swissgoldenpro(m): 10:37am On Jun 07, 2022
Why is he angry now?
Re: Angry Adamu Chases Journalists Out Of APC National Secretariat by Offpoint1: 10:59am On Jun 07, 2022
Simeonjoe1:

Guy na only champion league final dey give me suspense like this o.... This final go madt the match na tomorrow.
N/B I'm here for the violence
If you're here for vawulence...I'm solemnly behind you sir... I just love vawulence grin

Re: Angry Adamu Chases Journalists Out Of APC National Secretariat by Ayatullah(m): 2:14pm On Jun 07, 2022
nairavsdollars:
Evil man

Very Evil. He is Evil personified.

Re: Angry Adamu Chases Journalists Out Of APC National Secretariat by soojar(m): 5:47pm On Jun 17, 2022
doxtun:

I am Yoruba and a Christian. I can not and do not know any Yoruba Christian that would support this. If he is courageous enough, he should pick a northern Christian. There are lots of intelligent northern Christians from Kaduna, Benue, Plateau… This might change his odd.

Like who and who?

We are not talking about intelligence, we are talking about who has political structure in the North that can sway the vote of the North against Atiku (a core Northerner) for him.
Re: Angry Adamu Chases Journalists Out Of APC National Secretariat by soojar(m): 5:55pm On Jun 17, 2022
BennyDGreat:

Oga forget muslim-muslim ticket....it will never happen in Nigeria.....even Atiku will never agree to a muslim-muslim ticket.....Balance is key....

Once you go with a muslim-muslim ticket, forget am, some people even in the North will work against them...Nigeria too delicate cos of the
insecurity

Sentiments aside, all he needs right now is to win election. And there fact on ground is that there is NO NORTHERN CHRISTIAN that has the kind of structure that can sway the muslim dominated north to vote for Tinubu against Atiku.

Even though the Tinubu himself is surrounded by christians in the west and his being muslim is still questionable to the Northern muslim. Any Christian he picks from the north, he should forget block votes from the north. North will be won by Atiku, followed by Kwankwanso, Tinubu would come distant 3rd.

Elections are not won based on sentiments but permutations and combinations and right now, Muslim/Christian ticket for Tinubu is political suicide for him as that would still not make him win anywhere in the south east or significantly in the south south. The only place he has locked down is South West irrespective of who his VP is.

I am not a Muslim by the way.
Re: Angry Adamu Chases Journalists Out Of APC National Secretariat by BennyDGreat: 6:04pm On Jun 17, 2022
soojar:

Sentiments aside, all he needs right now is to win election. And there fact on ground is that there is NO NORTHERN CHRISTIAN that has the kind of structure that can sway the muslim dominated north to vote for Tinubu against Atiku.

Even though the Tinubu himself is surrounded by christians in the west and his being muslim is still questionable to the Northern muslim. Any Christian he picks from the north, he should forget block votes from the north. North will be won by Atiku, followed by Kwankwanso, Tinubu would come distant 3rd.

Elections are not won based on sentiments but permutations and combinations and right now, Muslim/Christian ticket for Tinubu is political suicide for him as that would still not make him win anywhere in the south east or significantly in the south south. The only place he has locked down is South West irrespective of who his VP is.

I am not a Muslim by the way.

Your point is valid but Muslim-muslim ticket na instant cancellation in some quarters.

See CAN or is it PFN releasing official statement that muslim-muslim ticket will never be accepted.

If they do Muslim-Muslim Ticket, then S.P and other key principal and head of major parastatals must be Christians but it won't still convince some quarters.

The question is- will those people in those quarters work against Tinubu if a muslim-muslim ticket comes from APC?
Re: Angry Adamu Chases Journalists Out Of APC National Secretariat by soojar(m): 9:06pm On Jun 17, 2022
BennyDGreat:

Your point is valid but Muslim-muslim ticket na instant cancellation in some quarters.

See CAN or is it PFN releasing official statement that muslim-muslim ticket will never be accepted.

If they do Muslim-Muslim Ticket, then S.P and other key principal and head of major parastatals must be Christians but it won't still convince some quarters.

The question is- will those people in those quarters work against Tinubu if a muslim-muslim ticket comes from APC?

I like to engage people like you that argue reasonably without sentiment or name calling unlike many children on this forum.

PFN or CAN votes can add to Tinubu's vote but cannot make him or "unmake" him president.

Let us be frank with ourselves, If Tinubu presents Muslim/Muslim, the only christian group that will campaign against him in the West is Catholic which is dominated by the Igbos. The big 'penticostal' churches like RCCG who happens to have Tinubu's wife as one of their ordained pastors and have large expanse of land released to them by Lagos state govt for their redemption camp, Winners that enjoy the support of both Lagos and Ogun state govts, TB Joshua's synagogue that Lagos state refused to prosecute despite many people losing their lives in the mishap that happened in the church, etc. All these churches would never campaign openly against Tinubu.

Once the Northern Oligarchs are in support of Tinubu and his VP believe me he is home and dry. Simple analysis:

Muslim/Christian
All South East States Loss
All South South states Loss except Edo and maybe Rivers because Wike will work against PDP there.
All South West States Won
North Central Loss except Kogi and Plateau
North East Loss except maybe Taraba
All North West States Loss

Muslim/Muslim
All South South states Loss except maybe Edo
North Central Won except maybe FCT
North East Won except Adamawa
All North West States Won

Check out the 2 scenarios yourself and tell me which you would choose if you were Tinubu and your aim is to win election no matter what. The muslim/muslim ticket is not a sure win card for him but the muslim/christian is a sure loss card for him

I don't analyze politics on sentiment but on facts and figures and I've been doing this for a while now.
Re: Angry Adamu Chases Journalists Out Of APC National Secretariat by BennyDGreat: 12:53am On Jun 24, 2022
soojar:

I like to engage people like you that argue reasonably without sentiment or name calling unlike many children on this forum.

PFN or CAN votes can add to Tinubu's vote but cannot make him or "unmake" him president.

Let us be frank with ourselves, If Tinubu presents Muslim/Muslim, the only christian group that will campaign against him in the West is Catholic which is dominated by the Igbos. The big 'penticostal' churches like RCCG who happens to have Tinubu's wife as one of their ordained pastors and have large expanse of land released to them by Lagos state govt for their redemption camp, Winners that enjoy the support of both Lagos and Ogun state govts, TB Joshua's synagogue that Lagos state refused to prosecute despite many people losing their lives in the mishap that happened in the church, etc. All these churches would never campaign openly against Tinubu.

Once the Northern Oligarchs are in support of Tinubu and his VP believe me he is home and dry. Simple analysis:

Muslim/Christian
All South South states Loss except Edo and maybe Rivers because Wike will work against PDP there.
North Central Loss except Kogi and Plateau
North East Loss except maybe Taraba
All North West States Loss

Muslim/Muslim
All South South states Loss except maybe Edo
North Central Won except maybe FCT
North East Won except Adamawa
All North West States Won

Check out the 2 scenarios yourself and tell me which you would choose if you were Tinubu and your aim is to win election no matter what. The muslim/muslim ticket is not a sure win card for him but the muslim/christian is a sure loss card for him

I don't analyze politics on sentiment but on facts and figures and I've been doing this for a while now.

Well...you have made valid points but the best candidate for APC would have been Osinbajo while the North produce a Muslim V.P.

A muslim-muslim ticket is too risky....we never know what other parties have up their sleeves.

We only know today....politics can change in a twinkle of an eye
Re: Angry Adamu Chases Journalists Out Of APC National Secretariat by soojar(m): 5:28am On Jun 24, 2022
BennyDGreat:

Well...you have made valid points but the best candidate for APC would have been Osinbajo while the North produce a Muslim V.P.

A muslim-muslim ticket is too risky....we never know what other parties have up their sleeves.

We only know today....politics can change in a twinkle of an eye

Hmmm, Osinbajo best for Nigeria but definitely worst for APC. Amaechi would be a better candidate for APC than him. Fielding Osinbajo in the general elections would be a walk over for Atiku without much efforts. All the northern muslim just need to do is to hang the "pastor" tag to his name and do their underground campaign that his agenda is to build church on every street in Nigeria, and Atiku would have won the election even as early as 11am on election day.
Re: Angry Adamu Chases Journalists Out Of APC National Secretariat by BennyDGreat: 10:44am On Jun 24, 2022
soojar:

Hmmm, Osinbajo best for Nigeria but definitely worst for APC. Amaechi would be a better candidate for APC than him. Fielding Osinbajo in the general elections would be a walk over for Atiku without much efforts. All the northern muslim just need to do is to hang the "pastor" tag to his name and do their underground campaign that his agenda is to build church on every street in Nigeria, and Atiku would have won the election even as early as 11am on election day.

What would Pastor tag do?

Is he currently not a pastor?

Atiku no fit win NW and NC that one na sure banker.... Atiku ke...

You can never undermine the power of Apc governors going all the way out to deliver their States.

As it stands, Atiku best votes would come from NE followed by PDP controlled S.S states and some from S.W
Re: Angry Adamu Chases Journalists Out Of APC National Secretariat by soojar(m): 9:52am On Jun 25, 2022
BennyDGreat:

What would Pastor tag do?

Is he currently not a pastor?

Atiku no fit win NW and NC that one na sure banker.... Atiku ke...

You can never undermine the power of Apc governors going all the way out to deliver their States.

As it stands, Atiku best votes would come from NE followed by PDP controlled S.S states and some from S.W

What I mean by Pastor tag is that they will make the majority muslim North see him as coming to "christianize" Nigeria. And we all know the Northern muslims are not as religion tolerant as we are down South. This will make them do a 'gang up' vote against him, even from his same APC party.

Yeah, you are right, as it stands Atiku's block vote is only coming from NE maybe Taraba sef might be out of his reach. He should forget SW this time, it's on lockdown for Tinubu and Obi has decimated his figures in SE while the scorned Wike is ready to make him regret picking Okowa in SS
Re: Angry Adamu Chases Journalists Out Of APC National Secretariat by BennyDGreat: 11:20am On Jun 25, 2022
soojar:

What I mean by Pastor tag is that they will make the majority muslim North see him as coming to "christianize" Nigeria. And we all know the Northern muslims are not as religion tolerant as we are down South. This will make them do a 'gang up' vote against him, even from his same APC party.

Yeah, you are right, as it stands Atiku's block vote is only coming from NE maybe Taraba sef might be out of his reach. He should forget SW this time, it's on lockdown for Tinubu and Obi has decimated his figures in SE while the scorned Wike is ready to make him regret picking Okowa in SS

I don't believe being their candidate would have really made the Northerners not vote for him. He appears trustworthy.

Obasanjo and Good luck are both Southern Christians. They didn't Christianize the country.
Pastor or no pastor, nobody can successfully force Nigerians on what religion to practise.

If the opposition were to use that against Osinbajo assuming he got the ticket, It won't fly much. Reference would be made to Obasanjo and Good luck.

Although I would have to agree with you on APC going for a muslim-muslim ticket, it's bound to make Christians feel uncomfortable no matter how much they try to zone other key positions to Christians
Re: Angry Adamu Chases Journalists Out Of APC National Secretariat by BennyDGreat: 11:21am On Jun 25, 2022
soojar:

Well...Obasanjo and Good luck didn't Christianize the nation, opposition using that against Osinbajo won't really fly.

I would have to agree with you that APC would most likely go for a muslim-muslim ticket but they would need to seriously watch their backs so it doesn't backfire as late hour collaboration could come up to turn the election outcome
Re: Angry Adamu Chases Journalists Out Of APC National Secretariat by soojar(m): 12:19pm On Jun 25, 2022
BennyDGreat:

Well...Obasanjo and Good luck didn't Christianize the nation, opposition using that against Osinbajo won't really fly.

I would have to agree with you that APC would most likely go for a muslim-muslim ticket but they would need to seriously watch their backs so it doesn't backfire as late hour collaboration could come up to turn the election outcome

Believe me it would fly.
1. Obasanjo and GEJ were not ordained 'Pastors" of one of the most popular churches in the world
2. Obasanjo was unanimously supported by all the powers that be then just to placate the Yorubas because of MKO saga. Similar thing with GEJ (power of incumbency, support from then powerful Obasanjo, and the masses fully behind him because it was looking like he was being cheated as a result of his humility). I have stayed on both divides of the Niger river before so I have first hand inclination how the two broad regions behave.

Yeah, the Muslim/muslim ticket could backfire actually but the truth is that as it stands that is their only chance of having a shot at the presidency. Talk of being caught between the devil and the deep blue sea.
Re: Angry Adamu Chases Journalists Out Of APC National Secretariat by BennyDGreat: 6:39pm On Jun 25, 2022
soojar:

Believe me it would fly.
1. Obasanjo and GEJ were not ordained 'Pastors" of one of the most popular churches in the world
2. Obasanjo was unanimously supported by all the powers that be then just to placate the Yorubas because of MKO saga. Similar thing with GEJ (power of incumbency, support from then powerful Obasanjo, and the masses fully behind him because it was looking like he was being cheated as a result of his humility). I have stayed on both divides of the Niger river before so I have first hand inclination how the two broad regions behave.

Yeah, the Muslim/muslim ticket could backfire actually but the truth is that as it stands that is their only chance of having a shot at the presidency. Talk of being caught between the devil and the deep blue sea.

It's well. I pray we get it right in 2023.
I enjoyed your intelligent submissions.
Not really common here on Nairaland
Re: Angry Adamu Chases Journalists Out Of APC National Secretariat by soojar(m): 8:10am On Jun 26, 2022
BennyDGreat:

It's well. I pray we get it right in 2023.
I enjoyed your intelligent submissions.
Not really common here on Nairaland

Same here bro.

This space is now dominated by kids, illiterates and louts unlike way back then. You can hardly find people with your kind of meaningful and intelligent submissions here anymore.

We learn everyday

CBN Uncovers ₦‎4 Million In Ogun, Knocks Commercial Banks / Caption This Photo Of Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shakitibobo As Tekno Sings / Ademola Adeleke Reacts To His Victory At The Tribunal

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63