Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

How Long Is Phone Repair Training? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Long Is Phone Repair Training? (1190 Views)

How Long Is The Ideal Maximum Period To Use A Smart Phone Before Replacing It? / Phone Repair Training / Phone Repair Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Long Is Phone Repair Training? by Abojupupa: 9:50pm On Jun 06, 2022
I want my boy to learn phone repairs before school resumes. Does anyone know how long the training takes? And which places would you suggest for the training? Thanks in advance.
Re: How Long Is Phone Repair Training? by xamiel4(m): 11:09am On Jun 08, 2022
Abojupupa:
I want my boy to learn phone repairs before school resumes. Does anyone know how long the training takes? And which places would you suggest for the training? Thanks in advance.

If he is dedicated, 3-4 months will be sufficient for him in a good place where necessary equipments are available but as a phone engineer, you cannot learn everything. New discoveries are being made everyday.

If you're in Lagos, i suggest Computer village as the first place for him to learn as it is the main tech hub of West Africa. Then next on the list is Alaba market and Ladipo. Ask necessary questions.

One more thing, please don't force him into learning it cos you want him to. Let it be that he is learning it cos he has passion for it. That was both you and him won't be disappointed after the number of months spent. I wish you both the best. Thank you.
Re: How Long Is Phone Repair Training? by Abojupupa: 10:26pm On Jun 08, 2022
Thank you so much. We're based in Ibadan. Is there such a learning centre here?

(1) (Reply)

Huawei Freeyond M5 / Nigerian SMS Website For Sale / yeah!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.