Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,701 members, 7,831,189 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

APC Governors In Closed-Door Meeting At The Party's Secretariat - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Governors In Closed-Door Meeting At The Party's Secretariat (41681 Views)

How Adeboye And Tinubu's Secret Meeting At Redemption Camp Was Leaked / Kalu, Gbajabiamila In Closed Door Meeting At Kalu's Aso Villa Residence (photos) / APC Removes Oshiomhole’s Pictures, Banners At Party Secretariat In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Governors In Closed-Door Meeting At The Party's Secretariat by Hussein035: 6:32am On Jun 07, 2022
Ibkhaleel:
I have said it several times here and loudly too. The North is politically superior, calm, calculating, generous and accommodating.

The south lacks all these ATTRIBUTES.
We are a family; our religious and cultural diversities not withstanding.
The south makes noises, insults and blame us when things do not go their way.
We take all these in our strides.
We make kings and queens too!!
We are the glue that binds the nation.
When will they ever LEARN?

You are also the one that created banditry, terrorism and economic malady.
Thank you
Re: APC Governors In Closed-Door Meeting At The Party's Secretariat by Hussein035: 6:43am On Jun 07, 2022
humberjade:
Adamu was brought in at the eleventh hour to play the cabal/Buhari's script. With that is extremely decayed set of teeth, I knew he was up to no good when he kept putting all the members of NWC in the dark on all issues.

All I know is that, by hook or by crook, the North wants to remain in power, what I see is that they are taking the Southerners, especially our greedy politicians for a ride. They want to destroy APC, so that another unfortunate Fulani man can take over from Buhari, they can't afford any setback to the evil plans they have set in motion by allowing a Southerner win in 2023.

If you think North did not want tinubu because of looting you are wrong, they prefer Osinbanjo because there will be no TINUBU to campaign for him and fortunately Atiku will win before 12pm. If it is lawan it is still the same North, peter obi cannot win because northerners vote counts yet OBI is not recognized in North at all and an average northerners don't know how to read let alone passing information to them about OBI, I will still advise South and west support TINUBU if you don't want what happened in Owo to be the smallest you can experience in south and west

Let the primary election happen first

1 Like

Re: APC Governors In Closed-Door Meeting At The Party's Secretariat by shinealight(m): 6:56am On Jun 07, 2022
Abujason:

You see the kind of people I’m sharing the same country with?
You claim someone get balance for jail and you no wan talk about person wey him own life time prison term still dey warm up?
There is God oo!

Lol… grin grin grin
Who is sharing country with you? Heavens forbid bad thing!
I see you’re a natural jail-bird with a warped Village mentality….you want to compare a miscreant like you with a self-made man like Jagaban…..you’re living in a fool’s paradise. Ciao!
Re: APC Governors In Closed-Door Meeting At The Party's Secretariat by Abujason: 7:01am On Jun 07, 2022
shinealight:

Lol… grin grin grin
Who is sharing country with you? Heavens forbid bad thing!
I see you’re a natural jail-bird with a warped Village mentality….you want to compare a miscreant like you with a self-made man like Jagaban…..you’re living in a fool’s paradise. Ciao!

Clap for yourself for making no sense at all.

Re: APC Governors In Closed-Door Meeting At The Party's Secretariat by Rebuke: 7:37am On Jun 07, 2022
Kdon2:

Tomorrow.

Thanks for the information, bro.
Re: APC Governors In Closed-Door Meeting At The Party's Secretariat by Zorn: 8:05am On Jun 07, 2022
RHMSTECH:
It would have been so easy for these people to cheat the south without tinubu interference.
Tinubu is the one causing the problem because of greed and personal interest.
Re: APC Governors In Closed-Door Meeting At The Party's Secretariat by Swissgoldenpro(m): 10:31am On Jun 07, 2022
What are they still discussing?
Re: APC Governors In Closed-Door Meeting At The Party's Secretariat by beejay85: 11:51am On Jun 07, 2022
LegendHero:
Declare a vote of no confidence on Adamu.

They should rally loyal NWC members.

What he did is a coup on APC inner democracy. It must not be allowed to stand.
Adamu and his Co travellers after the Special Convention

1 Like

Re: APC Governors In Closed-Door Meeting At The Party's Secretariat by Ginomel(m): 9:30pm On Jun 07, 2022
onelovenigeria:

no south eastern is forming a alliance with a yoruba man....it either southeast or the north can continue ....enough of this south bushit....you yorubas should stop fooling yourself and come out and say it as you mean it....

Only a fool will think that every political analyst is Yoruba because the analyst gave the true picture of the present Nigeria political status.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oshiomhole At John Oyegun's Daughter's Wedding (pics) / "Happy Hour" Starts In Akwa Ibom State (Video) / FG Forcefully Exits 5,781 N-Power Beneficiaries From The System, Warn Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.