Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,452 members, 7,846,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:30 AM

Is Committing Suicide An Option Now, I Just Tire - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Committing Suicide An Option Now, I Just Tire (199 Views)

Pelepele Before And After Committing Suicide (Photos) / Monalisa Stephen: Think Of Sex Before Committing Suicide / Princess Shyngle Attempts Committing Suicide. Lands In Lagos Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Committing Suicide An Option Now, I Just Tire by Breeze111(m): 11:32pm On Jun 06, 2022
I swear I frustrate now die for this life...made a very big mistake after using all my savings in life to buy a car so I can use it for Bolt driving to sustain myself simply because I don't want to get involved in anything wrong in this life....just two days of using this car, the car break down were will I even see money to fix the car when I have not even eaten three square meals completely funny enough I borrow some money to add to even buy this carwai won carry me go my early grave
Re: Is Committing Suicide An Option Now, I Just Tire by amliftedhigher: 11:37pm On Jun 06, 2022
You don't have any problem and you are complaining. When you see those with problems you will even dash them the little money you have

1 Like

Re: Is Committing Suicide An Option Now, I Just Tire by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jun 06, 2022
Some times it could be an option.

The Japanese have what they call Seppuku and hara-kiri and it is an honor to do that
Re: Is Committing Suicide An Option Now, I Just Tire by amliftedhigher: 12:07am On Jun 07, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
Some times it could be an option.

The Japanese have what they call Seppuku and hara-kiri and it is an honor to do that
Wrong advice run
Re: Is Committing Suicide An Option Now, I Just Tire by AllBlack: 12:15am On Jun 07, 2022
Breeze111:
I swear I frustrate now die for this life...made a very big mistake after using all my savings in life to buy a car so I can use it for Bolt driving to sustain myself simply because I don't want to get involved in anything wrong in this life....just two days of using this car, the car break down were will I even see money to fix the car when I have not even eaten three square meals completely funny enough I borrow some money to add to even buy this carwai won carry me go my early grave

And that is all?
1. Very comfortable and rich people have become beggars and their wife have slept with 100 men in one week just to raise money to pay ransom to kidnappers.

2. Many children will not be able to go to school or even feed well again because some maniacs came to church and killed their parents / caretaker. Many families lost their only breadwinner in that church.

3. You are in your house complaining about your car. Respectable hardworking women are in the bush for nearly 2 months getting raped daily because they entered one yeye train. Their lives have been ruined.

4. Many sold off all their properties and took loan to travel out of naija and agent scam dem.

5. Should I go on?

6. You even have phone and data to type this trash.

7. You are free to choose the option. Nobody is here to pity you.

8. 4Q.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Google Stadia: How It Works, Price And Available Games [all In One] / R. Kelly Attorney Vows To Appeal As She Claim Rico Charges Is Inappropriate. / Why Hating On Wizkid Is Unreasonable [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.