Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,311 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Can Snakes Hear You Scream? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Can Snakes Hear You Scream? (423 Views)

How Can Snakes Swallow Animals Thicker Than Themselves? / "My Kinsmen Are Killing My Snakes" - Ebonyi Man Cries Out! / How Can I Drive Away Snakes In My House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Snakes Hear You Scream? by Odepo: 11:44pm On Jun 06, 2022
The rumor that snakes can hear you scream is one that has circulated for centuries. There is no scientific evidence to support this claim, but it persists in popular culture nonetheless. Snakes are adept at sensing movement and sound, so it’s possible that they could hear you if you make a loud noise near them.

However, this wouldn’t be particularly threatening or dangerous for the snake, and there’s no evidence to suggest that they actually do.

Continue reading from the source>> https://safaritour.com.ng/2022/06/06/can-snakes-hear-you-scream/

(1) (Reply)

Shocking: Man's Lower Lip B*tten Off By His Own Dog After A Fun Play (video) / Male Caucasian Pups For Sale In Lagos ( 08095364774) / Check Out My GSD Buddy Hope He's Good.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.