Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,171 members, 7,811,399 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

Bubba Galadima: Buhari Agreed To Support Tinubu For President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bubba Galadima: Buhari Agreed To Support Tinubu For President (439 Views)

Buba Galadima: Buhari Agreed To Support Tinubu For President / Buba Galadima: Buhari’s Marabouts Advised Him Against Removing Service Chiefs / Buba Galadima: Buhari Signs Documents Without Reading, Nigeria Is In Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bubba Galadima: Buhari Agreed To Support Tinubu For President by Biodun556(m): 3:09am On Jun 07, 2022

Re: Bubba Galadima: Buhari Agreed To Support Tinubu For President by DamnNiggar: 3:11am On Jun 07, 2022
grin grin
Re: Bubba Galadima: Buhari Agreed To Support Tinubu For President by Biodun556(m): 3:12am On Jun 07, 2022
Re: Bubba Galadima: Buhari Agreed To Support Tinubu For President by God1000(m): 3:25am On Jun 07, 2022
Having two bad candidates from PDP and APC will be catastrophic

1 Like

Re: Bubba Galadima: Buhari Agreed To Support Tinubu For President by RabbitGuy: 3:32am On Jun 07, 2022
grin
Re: Bubba Galadima: Buhari Agreed To Support Tinubu For President by Realist12: 3:34am On Jun 07, 2022
If the north and Buhari truly wants the continuation of Nigeria, then they should allow a free and fair primaries.
There are few things to note about the south east .
The masses want Biafra
The elites want political power
They have nothing to lose their game plan is negative hence they are in support of the north retaining the presidency or better still Peter Obi from labour party clinches it which is actually highly impossible.
The Southwest is the region holding the South with little or no agitation.
And I believe the political elites know what to do .
I for one has always been happy Obi decamped from PDP to drive a point that presidency must come to the South, but looking at it Obi should have stayed in PDP to fight it till the end and he and Wike could have aligned with either emerging the PDP candidate.
That's why I'm against Osinbajo aspirations coz he's also light weighted over ambitious politician and he's going to reduce the chances of the southwest.
I hope this can be rectified with the body language from the APC chairman declaration yesterday.
Those referring to Tinubu effort in defeating Jonathan are either dumb or schizophrenic. We were all complaining about the massive corruption in the government. Its the duty of an opposition to try to take power and Jonathan was not just clueless but weak . But who would have known Buhari government will come with these hardship.
I will always support Tinubu, I'm a beneficiary of his policies and visions like wise all Lagosians, every Nigerian that is beneficiary of the working system in Lagos and contributes to Nigeria is also a beneficiary, I can tell you he's the most experienced and prepared for this at this time .
Re: Bubba Galadima: Buhari Agreed To Support Tinubu For President by Nobody: 3:34am On Jun 07, 2022
sad false Hope
Re: Bubba Galadima: Buhari Agreed To Support Tinubu For President by helinues: 4:13am On Jun 07, 2022
Why is this op always post false news?
Re: Bubba Galadima: Buhari Agreed To Support Tinubu For President by Biodun556(m): 9:35am On Jun 07, 2022
helinues:
Why is this op always post false news?

A reliable source

(1) (Reply)

The Outcome And Effect Of APC 2022 Presidential Primaries / RE:Ogbonnaya Onu Is A Hero, Video Of His Now Famous Speech on ibo marginalisatio / It Appears Tinubu Supporters And Minions Aren't Smart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.