Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

China - Canada Tensions Rising Again Over North Korea Air Patrols - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / China - Canada Tensions Rising Again Over North Korea Air Patrols (29766 Views)

UPDATE 2-china-canada Tensions Rising Again Over N.korea Air Patrols / Ukraine Government Websites Hit By Cyberattack, Amid Tensions With Russia / Russia Tests S-400 Missiles In Crimea Amid Tensions With Ukraine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China - Canada Tensions Rising Again Over North Korea Air Patrols by Qoko: 5:23am On Jun 07, 2022
Wahala
Re: China - Canada Tensions Rising Again Over North Korea Air Patrols by Nobody: 5:24am On Jun 07, 2022
“Canadian warplanes” made me snicker a little bit. Canada sef dey fight? Lol. I thought they were just all polite and stuff up there lol.

2 Likes

Re: China - Canada Tensions Rising Again Over North Korea Air Patrols by SmartyPants(m): 5:26am On Jun 07, 2022
Tekinology:
Some countries get mind Sha. Wetin Canadian war planes dey do for Asia loun loun and they are complaining that Chinese planes are coming in contact with them. Why you nor keep your War planes for your house. Ha! International politics is somehow oh. Shey China go fit carry warplanes go park for Mexico come dey tell USA or Canada say please don't come in contact with our jets. Haba. It's not even making sense.

The international order exists for a reason. Without it, mad men like Hitler would have taken over the world and enslaved blacks or killed us off.

That international order is governed by the UN, of which China is a key part.

The UN has made several resolutions concerning North Korea. China is a part of these agreements.

These agreements require military force to be used in contain North Korea. China ought not to undermine such force when it is used routinely, as is the case here.

9 Likes

Re: China - Canada Tensions Rising Again Over North Korea Air Patrols by eas01: 5:26am On Jun 07, 2022
moshino:

You didn't read and understand the article, but you rush to make comment and ridicule yourself, Who's dumb now.
I read it. It's still close to China. The Canadians are flying sorties around north Korea. It's a provocation.

1 Like

Re: China - Canada Tensions Rising Again Over North Korea Air Patrols by tonyson010(m): 5:26am On Jun 07, 2022
Tekinology:
Some countries get mind Sha. Wetin Canadian war planes dey do for Asia loun loun and they are complaining that Chinese planes are coming in contact with them. Why you nor keep your War planes for your house. Ha! International politics is somehow oh. Shey China go fit carry warplanes go park for Mexico come dey tell USA or Canada say please don't come in contact with our jets. Haba. It's not even making sense.

reading and comprehension are two things entirely.

they are in international airspace and deployed in Japan. China knows what it is doing.

6 Likes

Re: China - Canada Tensions Rising Again Over North Korea Air Patrols by eas01: 5:27am On Jun 07, 2022
Unshackled:
did you read the article?
I read it. It's still close to China. The Canadians are flying sorties around north Korea. It's a provocation.
Re: China - Canada Tensions Rising Again Over North Korea Air Patrols by moshino(m): 5:28am On Jun 07, 2022
eas01:

You obviously, without a doubt, did not understand what you read.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: China - Canada Tensions Rising Again Over North Korea Air Patrols by OniyideAmplify(m): 5:29am On Jun 07, 2022
eas01:

You guys are dumb oo. What is Canada doing to the border of china or close to China?
You are the real mumu here, can't you take your time to read and understand the article very well? How can they fly close to another country's airspace without a genuine mission?

6 Likes

Re: China - Canada Tensions Rising Again Over North Korea Air Patrols by Elidrisy20: 5:38am On Jun 07, 2022
Canada to dey follow American foot steps abi
Re: China - Canada Tensions Rising Again Over North Korea Air Patrols by Unshackled: 5:39am On Jun 07, 2022
eas01:

if you did read the entire article, you would have noticed the UN placed an embargo on north Korea and the Canadian war plane was enforcing that embargo

7 Likes

Re: China - Canada Tensions Rising Again Over North Korea Air Patrols by Nobody: 5:45am On Jun 07, 2022
Authoreety:
VOTE RIGHT
VOTE PETER OBI
VOTE LABOUR PARTY

LET'S LABOUR TO BE OBI-dient

Nigeria must obey!

Wake up!

Stop dreaming…
Re: China - Canada Tensions Rising Again Over North Korea Air Patrols by Jaculze(m): 5:57am On Jun 07, 2022
This world needs to find a truce and common ground to thrive really. I hope we find a way to do better

Get the latest Oraimo airpods and enjoy music at its fullest.

Re: China - Canada Tensions Rising Again Over North Korea Air Patrols by Authoreety: 5:58am On Jun 07, 2022
SARSCoV2:

Wake up!

Stop dreaming…

Continue decieving urself...
Don't come back to blame anybody for ur woes
Re: China - Canada Tensions Rising Again Over North Korea Air Patrols by chrisxxx(m): 6:05am On Jun 07, 2022
Authoreety:
VOTE RIGHT
VOTE PETER OBI
VOTE LABOUR PARTY

LET'S LABOUR TO BE OBI-dient

Nigeria must obey!
Don't waste your vote. Obi won't win.
Re: China - Canada Tensions Rising Again Over North Korea Air Patrols by essentialone(m): 6:09am On Jun 07, 2022
Likes for Peter Obi.

Shares for Bola Tinubu

5 Likes

Re: China - Canada Tensions Rising Again Over North Korea Air Patrols by Adakintroy: 6:10am On Jun 07, 2022
Wars and rumours of war.
Re: China - Canada Tensions Rising Again Over North Korea Air Patrols by essentialone(m): 6:10am On Jun 07, 2022
chrisxxx:

Don't waste your sperm. It can never produce a normal human being.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: China - Canada Tensions Rising Again Over North Korea Air Patrols by Uncommonman5(m): 6:18am On Jun 07, 2022
Tekinology:
Read and understand before u comment, mbok.

2 Likes

Re: China - Canada Tensions Rising Again Over North Korea Air Patrols by iamblest(m): 6:24am On Jun 07, 2022
eas01:

What is Canada doing there close to China??

Because canada is close to china, na just sea divide them
Re: China - Canada Tensions Rising Again Over North Korea Air Patrols by RichProminent(m): 6:33am On Jun 07, 2022
eas01:

You guys are dumb oo. What is Canada doing to the border of china or close to China?
You are the dumb.They deployed their planes to enforce UN sanctions against NKorea.

1 Like

Re: China - Canada Tensions Rising Again Over North Korea Air Patrols by Aboks(m): 6:35am On Jun 07, 2022
Make dem kill demsef wetin concern us

Re: China - Canada Tensions Rising Again Over North Korea Air Patrols by 007Marvel(m): 6:37am On Jun 07, 2022
eas01:

What is Canada doing there close to China??

Your hate for anything USA or the West denies you the ability of reasonable and sound thinking! And you just couldn't read to understand anything just jumped directly to comment. China is obviously breaching Japan's airspace! There's an agreement by Japan not to have a defined military presence so they alligned themselves with the west! Canada, USA or Even the UK has every right to station their planes and observe combat exercise in Japan!

5 Likes

Re: China - Canada Tensions Rising Again Over North Korea Air Patrols by Horokrox: 6:37am On Jun 07, 2022
Unshackled:
China is one of the world's biggest paper tigers whose leader like Putin always punches above his weight.
Said by someone with SHACKLED and RETARDED mental capability undecided

1 Like

Re: China - Canada Tensions Rising Again Over North Korea Air Patrols by Authoreety: 6:41am On Jun 07, 2022
chrisxxx:

Waste ke? Even if his name isn't on the ballot paper, I will use biro ND write his name and put it inside ballot box

1 Like

Re: China - Canada Tensions Rising Again Over North Korea Air Patrols by Henz81: 6:44am On Jun 07, 2022
Tekinology:
Some countries get mind Sha.

How to buy a Nigerian used vehicle of 1 Million Naira or less

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmU-j4cOSPk
Did you read at all?
Re: China - Canada Tensions Rising Again Over North Korea Air Patrols by RichProminent(m): 6:46am On Jun 07, 2022
Horokrox:
Terrence Tao have spoken.
Re: China - Canada Tensions Rising Again Over North Korea Air Patrols by Parachoko: 7:02am On Jun 07, 2022
Iconik:
.Please forgive me, I'm sorry for spanning, if I can help myself I won't be here begging, please come to my aid, I've been seeking assistance on nairaland, I'm  Celestine am 30 year of age frm Enugu State Awgu L G A.
I have spinal cord injury that have keeps me indoor mostly for d 14 years, my hands are also afected making me not able to use my fingers well
. my problem now is that life have been very hard for us me and my mother lately.she is diabetics for long and she been the on carrying for me.

to provide food and some medicine is hard, my family has been supporting us but the burden haz been too heavy, have been strugling with life since then to survives. I don't have anything doing for now.living with pains and bed sore on both bum-bum, and continual urine infection
Not able to for
routine hospital visit due lack of funds
Please I am pleading to well meaning Nigerians come to our aid I need your financial help to enable go for medical,no matter how
Small it will enable us get some medicine,food and other basic items for my daily SCI cares. I depend on some medical supplies for survival . just last few months I feel terribly sick which landed in hospital.pls I need your help
Ac
31 71 78
62 5 0
Celestine Nwankwo.
First bank
Location: Nkpor anambra state.am available for call video/physical verification.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggoln19fsJ0
thanks. #please note I'm not not a scammer,all what stated here is 100% correct evidence my location is not hiden
Seun why is it so hard for you to ban this scammer?
Re: China - Canada Tensions Rising Again Over North Korea Air Patrols by Meteng: 7:03am On Jun 07, 2022
E fit be say no be direct confrontation. China airplane, being made in China, fit don malfunction while on flight, Canada come think say na affront

2 Likes

Re: China - Canada Tensions Rising Again Over North Korea Air Patrols by Unshackled: 7:07am On Jun 07, 2022
Horokrox:
the only thing in the world greater than your stupidity is your ignorance of it!
Re: China - Canada Tensions Rising Again Over North Korea Air Patrols by Unshackled: 7:11am On Jun 07, 2022
[quote author=Iconik post=113550026][/quote] lazy criminal miscreant, will you get out of here?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ghana: NPP Candidate, Mike Oquaye Washes Underwear For Woman During Campaign / Ukrainians Angry As Putin Offers Evacuation Routes Lead To Russia And Belarus / Donald Trump Attacks Biden, Says Deal To Return Brittney Griner To US Was Stupid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.