Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,456 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

2023: Exclusive! TB Joshua's Prophecy Concerning APC,PDP( VIDEO ) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2023: Exclusive! TB Joshua's Prophecy Concerning APC,PDP( VIDEO ) (3585 Views)

We Don't Want Evil Prophecy Concerning 2022 / TB Joshua’s Prophecy About British Royal Family Comes To Pass / Prophet T.B. Joshua Prophecy Causes Couple To Collapse (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2023: Exclusive! TB Joshua's Prophecy Concerning APC,PDP( VIDEO ) by Hunter2009: 5:17am On Jun 07, 2022
2023: Exclusive! TB Joshua's Prophecy Concerning APC,PDP( VIDEO )

When God speaks, the wise listens. Arguably, the leading prophetic voice in Nigeria till date is late Prophet T.B. Joshua. Interestingly, though dead, his Prophetic messages still potent.

In a throwback video released online and obtained from BOLD MISSION page, the late prophet has already given sure prophetic warning concerning the current political situation in Nigeria. In the trending video, the clergy predicted there will be leadership tussle regarding who will be the Presidential candidate of the ruling party, APC

He also gave a Prophetic message for the Opposition party, PDP. Except....

This is a message for Nigeria.
There will be leadership tussle on who will lead and who will be the Presidential candidate in the APC and this will affect APC as a Political Party. They should be vigilant. Many are not part of them but they are with them. I repeat again. They should be vigilant. Many are not part of them but they are with them. That is, many are with them in flesh but not with them in spirit. They should be vigilant. It’s a culture, When they hear this, work on it and pray about it. At last, the PDP will pay any price to unite. They will pay any price to unite. I don’t know the price that they will pay but this is what God showed me. That is about PDP.

This area is concerning me and concerning you and very sensitive. Listen to that: Many of the key leaders of political parties will go down. What will happen will result in the correction of corruption situation in Nigeria. Many corrupt leader will go down. The beginner is not the owner but the finisher!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AnsCpJddf8

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Exclusive! TB Joshua's Prophecy Concerning APC,PDP( VIDEO ) by od4life(m): 3:31pm On Jun 07, 2022
Hunter2009:
2023: Exclusive! TB Joshua's Prophecy Concerning APC,PDP( VIDEO )

When God speaks, the wise listens. Arguably, the leading prophetic voice in Nigeria till date is late Prophet T.B. Joshua. Interestingly, though dead, his Prophetic messages still potent.

In a throwback video released online and obtained from BOLD MISSION page, the late prophet has already given sure prophetic warning concerning the current political situation in Nigeria. In the trending video, the clergy predicted there will be leadership tussle regarding who will be the Presidential candidate of the ruling party, APC

He also gave a Prophetic message for the Opposition party, PDP. Except....

This is a message for Nigeria.
There will be leadership tussle on who will lead and who will be the Presidential candidate in the APC and this will affect APC as a Political Party. They should be vigilant. Many are not part of them but they are with them. I repeat again. They should be vigilant. Many are not part of them but they are with them. That is, many are with them in flesh but not with them in spirit. They should be vigilant. It’s a culture, When they hear this, work on it and pray about it. At last, the PDP will pay any price to unite. They will pay any price to unite. I don’t know the price that they will pay but this is what God showed me. That is about PDP.

This area is concerning me and concerning you and very sensitive. Listen to that: Many of the key leaders of political parties will go down. What will happen will result in the correction of corruption situation in Nigeria. Many corrupt leader will go down. The beginner is not the owner but the finisher!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AnsCpJddf8
When did he give this prophecy?

(1) (Reply)

Are Nigerian Pastors More Of Scammers Than Men Of God? / Should Women Be Ordained To Head Churches And Mosques? / Check Out The Vibrant Church Websites:listen And Watch Life The Word Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.