Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,688 members, 7,831,129 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Did Buhari Told Adamu about Lawan Consensus And Denied Him? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Buhari Told Adamu about Lawan Consensus And Denied Him? (949 Views)

2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu / 2019: What Buhari Told Miyetti Allah In Aso-rock Today (PHOTOS) / What President Buhari Told Ekweremadu, South-East Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Buhari Told Adamu about Lawan Consensus And Denied Him? by Finesse247: 7:26am On Jun 07, 2022
Did Buhari really told Adamu that Lawan is the consensus candidate? Buhari has said before that he has a candidate, why did he deny Adamu, is he afraid of Tinubu? Let's see how things play out today at the APC presidential primaries. I learnt Tinubu now has many delegates in his pocket. How true?
You can share your views and updates here.
Re: Did Buhari Told Adamu about Lawan Consensus And Denied Him? by Truthisunique2: 7:28am On Jun 07, 2022
It's a game

Have buhari renege on consesus--- No

Consesus should be coming from buhari directly not Adamu

Adamu have tactically taken the fall for buhari, later when buhari release his real position it would look like he shifted ground and zoned to the south

Everyone would now be saying he tried, that he is fair enough, the south west would not get it, but the northern governor's would tell them to manage it like that and also shift ground too since half bread is better than none.

2 Likes

Re: Did Buhari Told Adamu about Lawan Consensus And Denied Him? by duro4chang(m): 7:30am On Jun 07, 2022
Something like that

1 Like

Re: Did Buhari Told Adamu about Lawan Consensus And Denied Him? by helinues: 7:30am On Jun 07, 2022
Adamu wanted to use Buhari's name to convince Apc cos Lawan's name is not selling but it backfired
Re: Did Buhari Told Adamu about Lawan Consensus And Denied Him? by 9jahotblog: 7:31am On Jun 07, 2022
Tinubu is a goner

1 Like

Re: Did Buhari Told Adamu about Lawan Consensus And Denied Him? by Truthisunique2: 7:32am On Jun 07, 2022
helinues:
Adamu wanted to use Buhari's name to convince Apc cos Lawan's name is not selling but it backfired
nothing backfired here

As it stands Buhari haven't revealed who the candidate he support really is and he is the same person that have been preaching consesus.

So Adamu is still standing till he reveals a name, I see him later dropping adamu to vp and choosing a southerner who isn't Yoruba

It would seem he shifted ground, do not forget how buhari was using buni to play tinubu camp in the tail end of buni tenure

They both went overseas and gave the dummy to tinubu camp

2 Likes

Re: Did Buhari Told Adamu about Lawan Consensus And Denied Him? by Cypress042(m): 7:34am On Jun 07, 2022
cool grin
Re: Did Buhari Told Adamu about Lawan Consensus And Denied Him? by helinues: 7:34am On Jun 07, 2022
Truthisunique2:
nothing backfired here

And why has Adamu being hiding after making the statement?
Re: Did Buhari Told Adamu about Lawan Consensus And Denied Him? by Truthisunique2: 7:38am On Jun 07, 2022
helinues:

It's all a game

Can anybody beat him that you say he is hiding?

Buhari does the same as we speak they have both shut themselves from the public when they should be giving solid meeting to clarify position

2 Likes

Re: Did Buhari Told Adamu about Lawan Consensus And Denied Him? by helinues: 7:42am On Jun 07, 2022
Truthisunique2:
It's all a game

Can anybody beat him that you say he is hiding?

Buhari does the same as we speak they have both shut themselves from the public when they should be giving solid meeting to clarify position

We understand you guy's position about who should win the Apc presidential ticket but we are not shaking as we are aware una support are always laced with emotions and sentiments.

Everything go soon clear
Re: Did Buhari Told Adamu about Lawan Consensus And Denied Him? by Finesse247: 7:44am On Jun 07, 2022
helinues:

He even sent journalists out of APC secretariat.
We shall watch drama today at Eagles square.
Re: Did Buhari Told Adamu about Lawan Consensus And Denied Him? by Truthisunique2: 7:45am On Jun 07, 2022
helinues:

We understand you guy's position about who should win the Apc presidential ticket but we are not shaking as we are aware una support are always laced with emotions and sentiments.

Everything go soon clear
lol, the only thing certain now is tinubu is out of this race

Garba shehu have confirmed this when he had to issue statement on tinubu entitlement mentality in ogun

He said what ever support tinubu thought he gave would not determine who gets that flag

1 Like

Re: Did Buhari Told Adamu about Lawan Consensus And Denied Him? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:45am On Jun 07, 2022
helinues:

Everything go soon clear
And una support in 2015 was not laced with emotions and sentiments?
Re: Did Buhari Told Adamu about Lawan Consensus And Denied Him? by Mickykarim: 7:46am On Jun 07, 2022
WHATEVER, WE NO LONGER CARE AND UNINTERESTED IN THEIR CHILDISH CONSPIRATORIAL INCOMPETENCE WITH ALL BEARINGS OF A TODDLER'S GAME.

They have been caught in the evil act and pants down. They can spin whine and paint it in whatever tone and or with whichever covering.

INCLUDING, THEY HAVE BEEN EXPOSED FOR THE BAD ACTORS THEY HAVE BEEN, ALL THE WHILE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did Buhari Told Adamu about Lawan Consensus And Denied Him? by jmoore(m): 7:47am On Jun 07, 2022
Buhari told him 'Ahmed'.
Adamu never knew Tinubu and Lawan have 'Ahmed' as their name.
Re: Did Buhari Told Adamu about Lawan Consensus And Denied Him? by Finesse247: 7:48am On Jun 07, 2022
jmoore:
Buhari told him 'Ahmed'.

Adamu never knew Tinubu and Lawan have 'Ahmed' as their name.
Tinubu that insulted him that he was crying and lost 3 times before he helped his life
Re: Did Buhari Told Adamu about Lawan Consensus And Denied Him? by helinues: 7:52am On Jun 07, 2022
Truthisunique2:
lol, the only thing certain now is tinubu is out of this race

Garba shehu have confirmed this when he had to issue statement on tinubu entitlement mentality in ogun

He said what ever support tinubu thought he gave would not determine who gets that flag

You keep on shouting Tinubu all over the threads as if Tinubu is the only Southern candidate left in Apc primary.

Remember how you bragged about Amaechi and GEJ as anointing palm oil, we are waiting for the winner to emerge and put you guys where una belong politically cos Politics no be una things hence always miscalculating
Re: Did Buhari Told Adamu about Lawan Consensus And Denied Him? by jmoore(m): 7:53am On Jun 07, 2022
Finesse247:

Tinubu that insulted him that he was crying and lost 3 times before he helped his life
What's the correlation?
Smh
Re: Did Buhari Told Adamu about Lawan Consensus And Denied Him? by Subomi11: 7:53am On Jun 07, 2022
Helinues is for Osinbajo.

But APC presidential Ticket is for ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU the in-coming President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria come May 29 2023. By God's grace
Re: Did Buhari Told Adamu about Lawan Consensus And Denied Him? by Truthisunique2: 7:55am On Jun 07, 2022
helinues:

You keep on shouting Tinubu all over the threads as if Tinubu is the only Southern candidate left in Apc primary.

Remember how you bragged about Amaechi and GEJ as anointing palm oil, we are waiting for the winner to emerge and put you guys where una belong politically cos Politics no be una things hence always miscalculating
I can assure you with every being in me that Amaechi would emerge as candidate

Infact the northerner governors who are the only group with access to the president have just cut the names to Amaechi, Osinbajo, Tinubu for buhari to choose
Re: Did Buhari Told Adamu about Lawan Consensus And Denied Him? by helinues: 7:56am On Jun 07, 2022
Subomi11:
Helinues is for Osinbajo.

But APC presidential Ticket is for ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU the in-coming President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria come May 29 2023. By God's grace

grin

Eventually Whoever wins the primary between them would still be the person to rally about
Re: Did Buhari Told Adamu about Lawan Consensus And Denied Him? by helinues: 7:59am On Jun 07, 2022
Truthisunique2:
I can assure you with every being in me that Amaechi would emerge as candidate

Infact the northerner governors who are the only group with access to the president have just cut the names to Amaechi, Osinbajo, Tinubu for buhari to choose

You see why I have even telling you to add comedy to your new career . As Lawan being a consensus narration don flop, you are back to Amaechi.

Make una quit putting mouth in politics discussion, no be una things at all
Re: Did Buhari Told Adamu about Lawan Consensus And Denied Him? by Belial06: 7:59am On Jun 07, 2022
helinues:

Stop bringing in people's tribe into comments. This is one of the reasons you were banned recently.

Learn to comment and leave tribes out of it. let the member talk without using their tribe to bully them.

Be guided !!

Cc seun Lalasticlala
Re: Did Buhari Told Adamu about Lawan Consensus And Denied Him? by helinues: 8:01am On Jun 07, 2022
Belial06:

Stop bringing in people's tribe into comments. This is one of the reasons you were banned recently.

Learn to comment and leave tribes out of it. let the member talk without using their tribe to bully them.

Be guided !!

Cc seun Lalasticlala

Stop trolling people all in the name of false reporting

Iranu and abasha are not something to be proud of
Re: Did Buhari Told Adamu about Lawan Consensus And Denied Him? by Truthisunique2: 8:01am On Jun 07, 2022
helinues:

You see why I have even telling you to add comedy to your new career . As Lawan being a consensus narration don flop, you are back to Amaechi.

Make una quit putting mouth in politics discussion, no be una things at all
listen, I never said lawan is the consesus candidate

Stop confusing me for someone else, I said lawan by adamu is a script to appear that buhari actually shifted ground

You know the feeling when you loose something completely and if it's only half you get returned you would be satisfied

If buhari choose amaechi now, south west would even prefer it to lawan
Re: Did Buhari Told Adamu about Lawan Consensus And Denied Him? by helinues: 8:05am On Jun 07, 2022
Truthisunique2:
listen, I never said lawan is the consesus candidate

Stop confusing me for someone else, I said lawan by adamu is a script to appear that buhari actually shifted ground

You know the feeling when you loose something completely and if it's only half you get returned you would be satisfied

If buhari choose amaechi now, south west would even prefer it to lawan

PrinceofImo, you have no idea how NL's are viewing you lately.

You have contradicted yourself so tey your hardly remember what you have supported not to talk about what you have argued for or against.

Politics is not your thing. Give it a rest

1 Like

Re: Did Buhari Told Adamu about Lawan Consensus And Denied Him? by SarkinYarki: 8:08am On Jun 07, 2022
If you have read Buharis history you would know he told Adamu
Re: Did Buhari Told Adamu about Lawan Consensus And Denied Him? by Truthisunique2: 8:08am On Jun 07, 2022
helinues:

PrinceofImo, you have no idea how NL's are viewing you lately.

You have contradicted yourself so tey your hardly remember what you have supported not to talk about what you have argued for or against.

Politics is not your thing. Give it a rest
Believe me I am not princeof.lagos

No be faceless forum I go dey do that
Re: Did Buhari Told Adamu about Lawan Consensus And Denied Him? by helinues: 8:12am On Jun 07, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Believe me I am not princeof.lagos

No be faceless forum I go dey do that

For more lies......

That's after being bursted severally. Me just waiting for the Apc presidential primary to be conducted then go burst all una wey selected 3 candidates but none come close to reality

(1) (Reply)

Reno Is Hurt Because PO Supporters Are Insulting Him, PDP And Atiku. / Bago Door-to-doorproject Campaign 2023 / France:Tinubu Associates With Drug Barons,419's & Money Launderers Since Chicago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.