Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,749 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Teachers Recruitment: Soludo Orders Fresh CBT Test For All Applicants - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Teachers Recruitment: Soludo Orders Fresh CBT Test For All Applicants (14763 Views)

Appeal Court Sacks Senate Minority Leader PDP's Mwadkwon, orders fresh election / Touts Shun Soludo’s Orders, Attack Tricycle Riders Over Levies / Appeal Court nullifies Olisa Metuh's conviction, Orders Fresh Trial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teachers Recruitment: Soludo Orders Fresh CBT Test For All Applicants by Neduzze5(m): 7:46am On Jun 07, 2022
SHINJA:

Go slp.

Southwest and southsouth will never vote for Peter obi...

God bless southsouth and southwest
One brothers..

May God open your eyes and remove them from tribalism. A better country is all we are looking for. A country where you don't need to rely and wait endlessly for federal jobs before you can make a living.
Re: Teachers Recruitment: Soludo Orders Fresh CBT Test For All Applicants by Ekong93: 7:47am On Jun 07, 2022
Education first
Re: Teachers Recruitment: Soludo Orders Fresh CBT Test For All Applicants by Painintheass221: 7:47am On Jun 07, 2022
SHINJA:

Go slp.

One brothers..

Olodo.
Re: Teachers Recruitment: Soludo Orders Fresh CBT Test For All Applicants by Neduzze5(m): 7:48am On Jun 07, 2022
Belial06:

You have started this nonsensical thing again. This is how you all jinxed Atiku stop all this rubbish . Focus on sound grass root enlightenment and stop this clowning

Grassroot enlightenment is already ongoing in my area. A Peter Obi Media Centre is already being set up by me for this purpose. Be calm and stay calm for H.E Peter Obi is coming!!
Re: Teachers Recruitment: Soludo Orders Fresh CBT Test For All Applicants by Neduzze5(m): 7:49am On Jun 07, 2022
Hero2t:

Elections are not won online, Sir. If you are really passionate about him, go and start campaigning in your ward.

Grassroot enlightenment is already ongoing in my area. A Peter Obi Media Centre is already being set up by me for this purpose. Be calm and stay calm for H.E Peter Obi is coming!!

We will be visiting three schools this week. You can join us if you are interested!! The future is Peter Obi!!
Re: Teachers Recruitment: Soludo Orders Fresh CBT Test For All Applicants by Belial06: 7:49am On Jun 07, 2022
Neduzze5:

Then stop being a talkative clown and doing stupid things like click like for Obi. atiku did far more than this. So did GEJ. Time to learn to stop talking uneccesarily and acting like clowns.

Grow up and be mature. Elections are not won in Nigerian online

2 Likes

Re: Teachers Recruitment: Soludo Orders Fresh CBT Test For All Applicants by SHINJA: 7:50am On Jun 07, 2022
Painintheass221:

Olodo.

Okoro we will not vote for Obi..

1 Like

Re: Teachers Recruitment: Soludo Orders Fresh CBT Test For All Applicants by DOTian: 7:51am On Jun 07, 2022
Neduzze5:
The state with the award for "Best in Education" which was perpetuated by H.E Peter Obi.

Now, I want to view H.E Peter Obi's voting strength on Nairaland.

If you will be voting for His Excellency Peter Obi of the Labour Party in the coming presidential elections, kindly click the like button!!

Let's show them how ready we are!!
Imo state trounces all other states when it comes to education for decades now, but we seldom make noise.
Let's not drag that tho.. Let jamb and waec do the talking for us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teachers Recruitment: Soludo Orders Fresh CBT Test For All Applicants by StPete: 7:51am On Jun 07, 2022
fleshbone:
[s]Lol. Kaduna 2.0. I pray we don't see a mass failure again.[/s] Either ways, Nigeria's educational system needs some overhauling.

You can’t compare the educational systems of both regions. We all know how people with 2/400 score in JAMB are offered admissions in the North
Re: Teachers Recruitment: Soludo Orders Fresh CBT Test For All Applicants by Zico5(m): 7:51am On Jun 07, 2022
Neduzze5:
The state with the award for "Best in Education" which was perpetuated by H.E Peter Obi.

Now, I want to view H.E Peter Obi's voting strength on Nairaland.

If you will be voting for His Excellency Peter Obi of the Labour Party in the coming presidential elections, kindly click the like button!!

Let's show them how ready we are!!
You better go to North if u want to test his capacity. I will never vote any Igbo man. They love money too much. The treasury of a nation is not save under them.
Re: Teachers Recruitment: Soludo Orders Fresh CBT Test For All Applicants by Zico5(m): 7:53am On Jun 07, 2022
DOTian:

Imo state trounces all other states when it comes to education for decades now, but we seldom make noise.
Let's not drag that tho.. Let jamb and waec do the talking for us
Through wonder centre. You think we have forgotten. You have low memory
Re: Teachers Recruitment: Soludo Orders Fresh CBT Test For All Applicants by Neduzze5(m): 7:53am On Jun 07, 2022
Belial06:

Then stop being a talkative clown and doing stupid things like click like for Obi. atiku did wfar moeee than this. So did GEJ. Time to learn to stop talking uneccesarily and acting like clowns.

Grow up and be mature. Elections are not win in Nigerian online

Offline and online engagement is important. The more people like and share my comment, the more members and visitors to the site get aware of who he is and research him out. At least I mentioned his name three times in my comment and it can't be missed out. I've done my part. Do yours how you deem it fit. H.E Peter Obi is the end goal, that is if truly you are one of us.
Re: Teachers Recruitment: Soludo Orders Fresh CBT Test For All Applicants by StPete: 7:54am On Jun 07, 2022
Zico5:

You better go to North if u want to test his capacity. I will never vote any Igbo man. They love money too much. The treasury of a nation is not save under them.

It is better to love money and engage a nation to be productive and yield more money than to be docile like your baba-go-slow and completely kill the economy
Re: Teachers Recruitment: Soludo Orders Fresh CBT Test For All Applicants by MATBILL10(m): 7:56am On Jun 07, 2022
This is a welcome development.

A good painting is not just a demonstration of competent application of paint. It must offer a feeling of homage to the subject. Contact us at MAZEAL PAINT AND DECORS for your next project.
Re: Teachers Recruitment: Soludo Orders Fresh CBT Test For All Applicants by Belial06: 7:57am On Jun 07, 2022
Neduzze5:

Offline and online engagement is important. The more people like and share my comment, the more members and visitors to the site get aware of who he is and research him out. At least I mentioned his name three times in my comment and it can't be missed out. I've done my part. Do yours how you deem it fit. H.E Peter Obi is the end goal, that is if truly you are one of us.

Then you don't know anything about content. You can create reasonable content that will be liked not rubbish like this. Atiku had people doing this in hundreds back then on this platform. It didn't work this is why the phrase election isn't won on the internet came about. You need to go and learn proper strategy.

This makes your candidate look so elementary if he can rely on very unskilled and weak strategies like yours
Do you see Tinubu supporters doing this rubbish ?

Grow up or stay off mentioning the candidate so you don't give him bad luck
Re: Teachers Recruitment: Soludo Orders Fresh CBT Test For All Applicants by DOTian: 7:58am On Jun 07, 2022
Zico5:

Through wonder centre. You think we have forgotten. You have low memory

Bros, leave insults..
I'm not even talking about the results yet, if I go there you will have a heart attack the way you're going.
I'm talking of the actual quantity of students who simply registered to take the exams because they believe in education! Just registering because you are qualified to take an exam...
Do you need "wonder centers" to register too?
We have been dominating in that sphere since the 80s!!!
It's not a coincidence, Imo people love education die. Give my people some credit for that.
Re: Teachers Recruitment: Soludo Orders Fresh CBT Test For All Applicants by Zico5(m): 8:03am On Jun 07, 2022
DOTian:

Bros, leave insults..
I'm not even talking about the results yet, if I go there you will have a heart attack the way you're going.
I'm talking of the actual quantity of students who simply registered to take the exams because they believe in education! Just registering because you are qualified to take an exam...
Do you need "wonder centers" to register too?
We have been dominating in that sphere since the 80s!!!
It's not a coincidence, Imo people love education die. Give my people some credit for that.
Imagine, u are not even ashamed of urself. Boasting over inglorious act. And u want Nigerians to handover the presidency to u so that u can decimate it too. Talk of drug, women and child trafficking, or anything that can bring money, u guys are not worthy of being leaders at all.
Re: Teachers Recruitment: Soludo Orders Fresh CBT Test For All Applicants by Nobody: 8:07am On Jun 07, 2022
They will still do expo and sorting.
Re: Teachers Recruitment: Soludo Orders Fresh CBT Test For All Applicants by DOTian: 8:09am On Jun 07, 2022
Zico5:

Imagine, u are not even ashamed of urself. Boasting over inglorious act. And u want Nigerians to handover the presidency to u so that u can decimate it too. Talk of drug, women and child trafficking, or anything that can bring money, u guys are not worthy of being leaders at all.

Re: Teachers Recruitment: Soludo Orders Fresh CBT Test For All Applicants by Neduzze5(m): 8:09am On Jun 07, 2022
Belial06:

Then you don't know anything about content. You can create reasonable content that will be liked not rubbish like this. Atiku had people doing this in hundreds back then on this platform. It didn't work this is why the phrase election isn't won on the internet came about. You need to go and learn proper strategy.

This makes your candidate look so elementary if he can rely on very unskilled and weak strategies like yours
Do you see Tinubu supporters doing this rubbish ?

Grow up or stay off mentioning the candidate so you don't give him bad luck

Oga shut up and keep campaigning for your Atiku of a candidate and stop telling me how to campaign for mine.

If you don't want better leaders, bury your head in the sand like an ostrich that you are.

Since the corona pandemic, we have all realized the importance of social media and virtual online engagements.

If you won't support the movement, kindly stay off the track.

That's how we keep quiet and allow bad rulers rule over us.

And don't mention me again. Arrant nonsense!!
Re: Teachers Recruitment: Soludo Orders Fresh CBT Test For All Applicants by Nobody: 8:10am On Jun 07, 2022
SHINJA:

Go slp.

One brothers..

Because their vote is yours do cast?
Re: Teachers Recruitment: Soludo Orders Fresh CBT Test For All Applicants by ufuosman(m): 8:11am On Jun 07, 2022
Nice one
Re: Teachers Recruitment: Soludo Orders Fresh CBT Test For All Applicants by bluefilm: 8:12am On Jun 07, 2022
The useless website crashed terribly
Re: Teachers Recruitment: Soludo Orders Fresh CBT Test For All Applicants by donbenie(m): 8:13am On Jun 07, 2022
gozmok1:
may God help PCS to succeed

may he win against criminals that want to destabilize his two months old govt.
Amen!
Death to all Unknown Gunmen!!

Re: Teachers Recruitment: Soludo Orders Fresh CBT Test For All Applicants by bluefilm: 8:17am On Jun 07, 2022
Zico5:

Onukwu. sad
Re: Teachers Recruitment: Soludo Orders Fresh CBT Test For All Applicants by MummyOgojaBoy(m): 8:20am On Jun 07, 2022
Weldon Soludo
Re: Teachers Recruitment: Soludo Orders Fresh CBT Test For All Applicants by ozegidon(m): 8:50am On Jun 07, 2022
SHINJA:

Go slp.

One brothers..
So southwest and southsouth are now Brothers? Mumu...fulani errand boys!!! South West the most disgusting tribe (zone) in Nigeria..
Re: Teachers Recruitment: Soludo Orders Fresh CBT Test For All Applicants by ogwumgbe: 8:51am On Jun 07, 2022
SHINJA:

Go slp.

One brothers..

Unity beggar, when has SS allied with you? or have you forgotten that you sold their son for meager pot of porridge?
Re: Teachers Recruitment: Soludo Orders Fresh CBT Test For All Applicants by PrinceofAnambra: 8:51am On Jun 07, 2022
Nice one from my able Governor
Re: Teachers Recruitment: Soludo Orders Fresh CBT Test For All Applicants by Mandyoluchi(m): 8:57am On Jun 07, 2022
I applied but I didn't get any mails. Pls who can help

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bandits Kidnap 10 Students Of Government Day Secondary School In Awon, Kaduna / Fg Launches N50BN 'YouWin' Job Creation Fund / Fire Guts FCT High Court’s Probate Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.