Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,213 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

A Cry For Help - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Cry For Help (192 Views)

Appeal For Help / A Cry For Help / Woman Who Gave Birth To Twins Dies After, As Husband Solicits For Help. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Cry For Help by Slimdaddy4(m): 7:39am On Jun 07, 2022
Good morning my fellow nairalanders. I bring this to you with a heavy heart. I have never done this before online is the situation I found myself at the moment. I use to manage an hotel in Epe with a good pay but late last year my boss passed away and is first son took over the ccompany.The company couldn't pay salaries due to the new boss lavish spending and miss management of funds the following month, out of my last four month there i only received two month salaries hoping things will go back to normal . I had to leave the fifth month and since then I couldn't secure a job. I spent all my savings on feedings, me my wife and my 7 years old son. Before my boss passed away my wife was already few months old pregnant and now she's on the verge of delivery but she can't put to bed by herself due to some complications according to the doctor, she as to deliver the baby through CS. The matter at hand now is that I can't afford the bills and the doctor said we should pay 40% up front before anything can be done. She's going through a lot of pain right now and i don't know what do to or who else to turn to since no assistance is coming forth from family and friends this is why I had to come to you my fellow Nairalanders. Please my good people, I will appreciate if any help could come through for me and my family. She's in so much pain. Thanks

ZENITH BANK

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

5 Smart Ways To Protect Your Home from theives / Nigerian Lady Narrates Her Most Embarrassing Memories {video} / The Top Parental Control App For Tablets, Computers, And Smartphones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.