Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,324 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Why I Will Not Vote For Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Will Not Vote For Peter Obi (1076 Views)

Why The South-east Will Not Vote Buhari / Northerners Will Not Vote For Buhari In 2019 – Shettima / 2019: Why Nigerians Must Not Vote PDP - Tinubu Reveals Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Will Not Vote For Peter Obi by sirjamesjnr(m): 10:22am On Jun 07, 2022
1. I don't like him, he is bad for business. He won't let me cut corners.
2. I am a corrupt Nigerian, I want things done under the table. He is a capitalist. He is after value delivery for his investment. He will shut all doors for looting, so Abuja boys like me will not eat. I won't be able to chill with the big boys.
3. He is an Ibo( his only sin). Why will I consider someone from a tribe who sees others as inferior?
4. Peter Obi is so down to earth. I encounter him when he was a governor, I am not Ibo, but I ate at the same table with the whole governor. Who does that in Nigeria? When you can't shake hands with an ordinary counsellor.

My boss who was his friend did some jobs, selected by merit. Peter was surprised he was chosen to do the job. We had to pass through the due process even as his friend. Who does that?

How can a governor inspect a state job in the middle of the night when he chills in a five-star hotel? Doesn't he know he is a governor? I am a Nigerian. So I don't want him, I need someone who has an over-bloated ego.

5: Peter Obi inspired hard work, dedication and excellence. So he is a no-no for me I have sworn to be a third world country citizen, where poverty is normal. He will change things, so I don't want him. We have to maintain the status quo.

6: Peter Obi will not support man know the man and 10%. Tell me why I should vote for such an individual? My interest will not be protected.

7: I was in Anambra when he became the government. Before him, the government house was only a centre where a monthly allocation was shared. He came in and set a structure that even an slowpoke will force to perform in Anambra State. Now how will a politician like me allow that? Politics is an investment. I need returns on my investment. So Peter Obi will not protect my interest.

8. The only thing they have on him is that he was trying to pay less tax by using offshore companies without breaking the rules.
Tax evasion means concealing income or information from tax authorities — and it's illegal. Tax avoidance means legally reducing your taxable income. Ask an accountant to explain. This is how white wealthy men save for their future. Why will he do that, when he can simply loot, arranged SAN, buy all the judges and even become Sick during court proceedings. He doesn't know how we do things here so I don't like him.

Peter Obi will not be a Nigerian President. Simply I am a Nigerian, not ready for a change, Nigeria is a jungle, you either eat or be eaten. We are okay with this system. I don't like him and I won't vote for him.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Will Not Vote For Peter Obi by Frigga13: 10:33am On Jun 07, 2022
Igbos must avoid being political orphans by all means possible

Voting Obi enmass is killing igbos politically in Nigeria
South south will replace igbos in Nigeria politics.. they will be votin enmass for Pdp and will be compensated in next government.. while igbos will be left out
Extending their political journey to another 8 years and might not even be sure of 2032..

And funny they will remain in Nigeria shouting Biafra or dead .. with IPOB scamming and dealing ruthless with them.. while they keep screaming Biafra or dead as Nigerians grin, with no international or local support

Politics is not based on sentiments in any part of the world .. is politics and it’s a game .. if igbos are tired or clueless .. they should negotiate with south south to keep the mandate for them .. let them go and do bussiness and leave politcs for regions that know better

Obi is now an IPOB thing as view by other tribes

Obi won’t win
Obi will divide igbo votes and keep them relevant
Obi is not an option at the National
Who come know Obi for Nigeria if not for Atiku

Who is selling Obi to other tribes

Obi decamping is a bad one for igbos .. politically igbos are not yet aware
Next election 2027

Igbos will still flood online to shout igbo President y

Where is Ohaneze ndigbo after all their media noise and gibberish

Ndigbos ahould Must wake before its late

Obi selfishness has formally cost igbos a lot

Atiku will win without igbos plus igbos .. south south has his back and southwest should Tinubu lose
Re: Why I Will Not Vote For Peter Obi by PaChukwudi44(m): 10:35am On Jun 07, 2022
Frigga13:

South south will replace igbos in Nigeria politics.. they will be votin enmass for Pdp and will be compensated in next government.. while igbos will be left out
Extending their political journey to another 8 years and might not even be sure of 2032..

And funny they will remain in Nigeria shouting Biafra or dead .. with IPOB scamming and dealing ruthless with them.. while they keep screaming Biafra or dead as Nigerians grin, with no international or local support

Politics is not based on sentiments in any part of the world .. is politics and it’s a game .. if igbos are tired or clueless .. they should negotiate with south south to keep the mandate for them .. let them go and do bussiness and leave politcs for regions that know better

Obi won’t win

Next election 2027

Atiku will win without igbos plus igbos .. south south has his back and southwest should Tinubu lose
Should Tinubu lose? The Tinubu that has lost already

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Will Not Vote For Peter Obi by Kendo999: 10:38am On Jun 07, 2022
Vot Peter Obi For Bater Nigeria. cool

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Will Not Vote For Peter Obi by Frigga13: 10:45am On Jun 07, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

I don’t and won’t concl on Tinubu.. am in the north and am involved.

Tinubu might get that ticket .. under probability

I was the first that told Nairaland about Tinubu SDP and when he bought the party

Which he might not even decamp ..

Tinubu has approached Atiku .. you don’t know that

Yoruba people is likely to give Atiku block vote .. to secure their space in incoming government

Igbos are rigid no means say others are

Politics is about manuover and manipulate.. must be flexible

Make igbos go with Obi ..

Experience is the best teacher .. beside where the lousy and foolish Ohaneze

They set igbos up to fail.. thank God Kalu no Dey olay emotional and sentimental politics

Took igbos back to national.. via Lawan .

Ndigbo will continue to snore politically

Yoruba people are right when they say igbos won’t smell villa .. no be juju

They know igbos don’t know politics and Na dia useless money pride .. the keep them where they are

Power to the people
North 2023
Atiku is sure

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Will Not Vote For Peter Obi by helinues: 10:46am On Jun 07, 2022
Imagine FG shutting down Twitter again. That would be the end of Obi's presidency

grin

1 Share

Re: Why I Will Not Vote For Peter Obi by fourboys: 10:46am On Jun 07, 2022
embarassed
Re: Why I Will Not Vote For Peter Obi by Nobody: 10:54am On Jun 07, 2022
Na una dy deceive this clever thief called Peter obi
Re: Why I Will Not Vote For Peter Obi by sirjamesjnr(m): 10:59am On Jun 07, 2022
peepydelano:
Na una dy deceive this clever thief called Peter obi
. Yes, he is a thief, other politicians are Saint. My bother you are correct. He won't loot like your governor. He won't play Ghana must politics. I stand with you, we don't want him. He does know how to steal like others.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Will Not Vote For Peter Obi by Favaman(m): 10:59am On Jun 07, 2022
Those guys above know that atiku emerging as Nigeria president is just a pipe dream!

I am from south south, delta state, even if atiku picks okowa as running mate I will still vote for peter obi.

So keep all the wailing and dreams to yourselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Will Not Vote For Peter Obi by inspectorg(m): 11:00am On Jun 07, 2022
Lol. Sarcasm at its best.
Re: Why I Will Not Vote For Peter Obi by sirjamesjnr(m): 11:04am On Jun 07, 2022
inspectorg:
Lol. Sarcasm at its best.
. It's not. This is Nigeria, we do things in a Nigerian way. OBI can't come and spoil the market for us.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Will Not Vote For Peter Obi by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 07, 2022
sirjamesjnr:
. Yes, he is a thief, other politicians are Saint. My bother you are correct. He won't loot like your governor. He won't play Ghana must politics. I stand with you, we don't want him. He does know how to steal like others.
Keep deceiving yourselves, I wonder what a biafran wants with Nigeria, Igbos think they are the wisest and foolishly brag about it in emptiness but we have been playing on their wiseness since time immemorial, I guess wiseness has a different meaning in Biafra land �

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Not Vote For Peter Obi by sirjamesjnr(m): 11:13am On Jun 07, 2022
Frigga13:

Obi won’t win

Next election 2027

Igbos will still flood online to shout Igbo President y

Where is Ohaneze indigo after all their media noise and gibberish

Neighbours should wake up before its late

Obi's selfishness has formally cost Igbos a lot

Atiku will win without Igbos plus Igbos .. south has his back and southwest should Tinubu lose
. OBI is selfish because he doesn't want to do things our way. You are correct my brother, people like Obi have no place in our system. During his first tenure he tried to beautiful upper Iweka, do you know what we did, we walk on the newly planted flowers to make sure they died. Break the iron bar. Call him anufai( bush animal). How dare he want to turn Onitsha to London. His style will kill our way of life therefore we don't want him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Will Not Vote For Peter Obi by sirjamesjnr(m): 11:17am On Jun 07, 2022
peepydelano:
Keep deceiving yourselves, I wonder what a Biafran wants with Nigeria, Igbos think they are the wisest and foolishly brag about it in emptiness but we have been playing on their wiseness since time immemorial, I guess wiseness has a different meaning in Biafra land �
. Well, I am not an Ibo. I support you. So far Peter Obi is an Ibo man, he has no place in Aso Rock. They are second class citizens in this country. They can form their country with their five state also tell them to stay way from South South. We will always nourish North and west of until there is no oil.
Re: Why I Will Not Vote For Peter Obi by Nobody: 11:21am On Jun 07, 2022
sirjamesjnr:
. Well, I am not an Ibo. I support you. So far Peter Obi is an Ibo man, he has no place in Aso Rock. They are second class citizens in this country. They can form their country with their five state also tell them to stay way from South South. We will always nourish North and west of until there is no oil.
There shall be no place for any nyamri presidency till they are ready to behave and do to us as the afonjas are doing,still we are the decider of this country and without our backing you all can never smell aso rock.Afonjas are wise and obidient hence the reason we always back them as at when needed

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Not Vote For Peter Obi by Afamed: 11:25am On Jun 07, 2022
Obi himself is a certified Pandora thief. Don't preach holiness of Obi for us here

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Not Vote For Peter Obi by sirjamesjnr(m): 11:27am On Jun 07, 2022
peepydelano:
There shall be no place for any residency till they are ready to behave and do to us as the afonjas are doing, still, we are the decider of this country and without our backing, you all can never smell aso rock. Afonjas are wise and obedient hence the reason we always back them when needed
. I concur. Why should they be superior in this God-forsaken slum? They have to behave and fall in line with the west and South south. Even if you rape their mother, they dare not say pim. You can take their land, and resources treat them as third-class citizens and they dare not fight back.

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Not Vote For Peter Obi by sirjamesjnr(m): 11:28am On Jun 07, 2022
Afamed:
Obi himself is a certified Pandora thief. Don't preach holiness of Obi for us here

The only thing they have on him is that he was trying to pay the less tax by using offshore companies without breaking the rules.
Tax evasion means concealing income or information from tax authorities — and it's illegal. Tax avoidance means legally reducing your taxable income. Ask an accountant to explain.

But I agree with you. He does know how to steal(loot) like others. So we don't want him.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Will Not Vote For Peter Obi by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 11:45am On Jun 07, 2022
Frigga13:

Obi won’t win

Next election 2027

Disgruntled yaribanza....

Una no dey change.

Very predictable people.

Fabricate more lies against Peter Obi.

You'll lose last last.

Trust Igbo's, when they start with Yoruba's, una go call for seize fire.
Re: Why I Will Not Vote For Peter Obi by Nobody: 11:56am On Jun 07, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Tinubu can't win. He is not a Christian. Watch out.
Re: Why I Will Not Vote For Peter Obi by sirjamesjnr(m): 12:17pm On Jun 07, 2022
Thanksful:

Tinubu can't win. He is not a Christian. Watch out.
. Tinubu know our ways. The only obstacles is the North. Southern are not in the equation of political structure of Nigeria. Nah where belly face politics we dey play for Southern Nigeria.
Re: Why I Will Not Vote For Peter Obi by sirjamesjnr(m): 12:20pm On Jun 07, 2022
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

Disgruntled yaribanza....

Una no dey change.

Very predictable people.

Fabricate more lies against Peter Obi.

You'll lose last last.

Trust Igbo's, when they start with Yoruba's, una go call for seize fire.
You will do nada. Eastern and South-South leaders are sellout. No unity of purpose only selfish interest. If you want to be counted in political system in Nigeria be ready to dance the Northern dance. If they ask you to jump, say how high.
Re: Why I Will Not Vote For Peter Obi by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 07, 2022
sirjamesjnr:
. Tinubu know our ways. The only obstacles is the North. Southern are not in the equation of political structure of Nigeria. Nah where belly face politics we dey play for Southern Nigeria.

It doesn't matter. Instead of a Muslim to win, it will be rigged in favor of a Christian. Much is involved.

A dangerous pattern that will destroy this nation mustn't be set now.
Re: Why I Will Not Vote For Peter Obi by sirjamesjnr(m): 2:21pm On Jun 07, 2022
Thanksful:

It doesn't matter. Instead of a Muslim to win, it will be rigged in favor of a Christian. Much is involved.

A dangerous pattern that will destroy this nation mustn't be set now.
. Who will rig for a Christian candidate? A Muslim right? My brother wake up
Re: Why I Will Not Vote For Peter Obi by Amumaigwe: 2:56pm On Jun 07, 2022
Frigga13:

Obi won’t win

Next election 2027

As long as Nigeria will get better with this your postulation against igbo interest, it will still be okay. But will it?
Re: Why I Will Not Vote For Peter Obi by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 07, 2022
Frigga13:

Obi won’t win

Next election 2027

Correct analysis. OBi is a selfish man who is also very emotional.

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Not Vote For Peter Obi by delpee(f): 4:14pm On Jun 07, 2022
sirjamesjnr:
1. I don't like him, he is bad for business. He won't let me cut corners.
2. I am a corrupt Nigerian, I want things done under the table. He is a capitalist. He is after value delivery for his investment. He will shut all doors for looting, so Abuja boys like me will not eat. I won't be able to chill with the big boys.
3. He is an Ibo( his only sin). Why will I consider someone from a tribe who sees others as inferior?
4. Peter Obi is so down to earth. I encounter him when he was a governor, I am not Ibo, but I ate at the same table with the whole governor. Who does that in Nigeria? When you can't shake hands with an ordinary counsellor.

My boss who was his friend did some jobs, selected by merit. Peter was surprised he was chosen to do the job. We had to pass through the due process even as his friend. Who does that?

How can a governor inspect a state job in the middle of the night when he chills in a five-star hotel? Doesn't he know he is a governor? I am a Nigerian. So I don't want him, I need someone who has an over-bloated ego.

5: Peter Obi inspired hard work, dedication and excellence. So he is a no-no for me I have sworn to be a third world country citizen, where poverty is normal. He will change things, so I don't want him. We have to maintain the status quo.

6: Peter Obi will not support man know the man and 10%. Tell me why I should vote for such an individual? My interest will not be protected.

7: I was in Anambra when he became the government. Before him, the government house was only a centre where a monthly allocation was shared. He came in and set a structure that even an slowpoke will force to perform in Anambra State. Now how will a politician like me allow that? Politics is an investment. I need returns on my investment. So Peter Obi will not protect my interest.

8. The only thing they have on him is that he was trying to pay less tax by using offshore companies without breaking the rules.
Tax evasion means concealing income or information from tax authorities — and it's illegal. Tax avoidance means legally reducing your taxable income. Ask an accountant to explain. This is how white wealthy men save for their future. Why will he do that, when he can simply loot, arranged SAN, buy all the judges and even become Sick during court proceedings. He doesn't know how we do things here so I don't like him.

Peter Obi will not be a Nigerian President. Simply I am a Nigerian, not ready for a change, Nigeria is a jungle, you either eat or be eaten. We are okay with this system. I don't like him and I won't vote for him.

Sarcasm I believe. smiley
We need many of his type in governance so our nation can make substantial progress.
Re: Why I Will Not Vote For Peter Obi by sirjamesjnr(m): 5:17pm On Jun 07, 2022
delpee:

Sarcasm I believe. smiley
We need many of his type in governance so our nation can make substantial progress.
. Nope, we are not ready for a change.
Re: Why I Will Not Vote For Peter Obi by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 07, 2022
sirjamesjnr:
. Who will rig for a Christian candidate? A Muslim right? My brother wake up

You will see it. A Muslim cannot win this presidency.

(1) (Reply)

This Is Why Ambode Will Never Become A Governor Under APC Again / "SDP Duped Me" – Segun Oni Withdraws From Ekiti Guber Contest / The Origins Of The Word Yamri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.