Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

God Na Scam - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Na Scam (3480 Views)

If We Dey Serve God Na Wetin We Gain ? / Leke Adeboye Denies Osun Election Comment: 'Na Lie, I Checked If I Was Hacked' / "Oh God, Na Like This We God Dey?" Church Poster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Na Scam by OGwales(m): 10:27am On Jun 07, 2022
I have always told people that the imaginary being called God na lies and human fabrications. A group is killing other humans for their so called weak but wicked God and prophet, the other is trying to be too nice because of an imaginary heaven and hell

We better get sense and defend ourselves. God no fit help anybody because he is simply dumb, powerless and careless.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God Na Scam by AntiChristian: 11:49am On Jun 07, 2022
This is pure foolishness!

Who told you some groups killed those people for their weak God and Prophet? Who is IPOB/ESN killing for?

Defend yourself but stop making senseless comments!
Re: God Na Scam by Dtruthspeaker: 2:47am On Jun 08, 2022
OGwales:
I have always told people that the imaginary being called God na lies and fabrications. A group is killing other humans for their so called weak but wicked God and prophet, the other is trying to be too nice because of an imaginary heaven and hell

We better get sense and defend ourselves. God no fit help anybody because he is simply dumb, powerless and careless.

And they have always looked at you like you the most stupid person on the earth.

1 Like

Re: God Na Scam by OGwales(m): 2:59am On Jun 08, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

And they have always looked at you like you the most stupid person on the earth.

Maybe because they are unwise and under religion bondage.

2 Likes

Re: God Na Scam by Cordenify(m): 3:58am On Jun 08, 2022
Re: God Na Scam by xproducer: 6:10am On Jun 08, 2022
OGwales:
I have always told people that the imaginary being called God na lies and fabrications. A group is killing other humans for their so called weak but wicked God and prophet, the other is trying to be too nice because of an imaginary heaven and hell

-----------------

You and all who currently know not... will know that GOD is very real!

"Verily, verily, I say unto thee, We speak that we do know, and testify that we have seen; and ye receive not our witness." - John 3:11

"A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things. But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment. For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned." - Matthew 12:35-37

1 Like

Re: God Na Scam by Dtruthspeaker: 6:44am On Jun 08, 2022
OGwales:

Maybe because they are unwise and under religion bondage.

Mostly because, they naturally know stupidity when they see one

1 Like

Re: God Na Scam by OGwales(m): 12:22pm On Jun 08, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Mostly because, they naturally know stupidity when they see one

Well it seems stupid fellows easily identify stupidity when they see one, because na their logo

1 Like

Re: God Na Scam by OGwales(m): 12:24pm On Jun 08, 2022
xproducer:

-----------------

You and all who currently know not... will know that GOD is very real!

"Verily, verily, I say unto thee, We speak that we do know, and testify that we have seen; and ye receive not our witness." - John 3:11

"A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things. But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment. For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned." - Matthew 12:35-37

Stop quoting that fairy tales book of yours... Na lies and contradictions full am.

3 Likes

Re: God Na Scam by OGwales(m): 12:29pm On Jun 08, 2022
AntiChristian:
This is pure foolishness!

Who told you some groups killed those people for their weak God and Prophet? Who is IPOB/ESN killing for?

Defend yourself but stop making senseless comments!

DumbAsssss
Who is IPOB/ESN fighting for?
Re: God Na Scam by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:22pm On Jun 08, 2022
OGwales:

DumbAsssss

Even though this is painful but we just have to tell ourselves the truth, killings and fighting is not about God but POLITICS! smiley

1 Like

Re: God Na Scam by Dtruthspeaker: 2:50pm On Jun 08, 2022
OGwales:

Well it seems stupid fellows easily identify stupidity when they see one, because na their logo

True! People have been stupid before, so they know stupidity when they see it.
Re: God Na Scam by 1MILLIONLiGHTS(m): 11:53pm On Jun 08, 2022
Even demons know GOD is real and powerful.
But the same demons are deceiving you, so that you'll join them in their suffering, damnation and everlasting restlessness. PLEASE BE WISE.
Re: God Na Scam by xproducer: 12:08am On Jun 09, 2022
OGwales:

Stop quoting that fairy tales book of yours... Na lies and contradictions full am.

++++++++

... is what most unbelievers summarily regurgitate after hearing others say the same without truly searching the Holy Scriptures. If you did, and understood by GOD's grace, you would know that the entire inerrant word of GOD is harmonious and fulfilled repeatedly in our sight over time - while some continue to deny.

"For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent. Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe." - 1 Corinthians 1:18-21
Re: God Na Scam by HellVictorinho4(m): 1:05am On Jun 09, 2022
xproducer:

++++++++

... is what most unbelievers summarily regurgitate after hearing others say the same without truly searching the Holy Scriptures. If you did, and understood by GOD's grace, you would know that the entire inerrant word of GOD is harmonious and fulfilled repeatedly in our sight over time - while some continue to deny.

"For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent. Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe." - 1 Corinthians 1:18-21

An achievement , right?

Quoting the Bible.
Re: God Na Scam by AntiChristian: 2:37am On Jun 09, 2022
OGwales:

DumbAsssss

There are mainly Christians/Jews terrorists. You can help us find out? Every terrorist organization will always have their aims and objectives.
Re: God Na Scam by xproducer: 7:31am On Jun 09, 2022
HellVictorinho4:

An achievement , right?

Quoting the Bible.

----

A necessity, an honor, a privilege, a pleasure... to quote the word of truth.

"Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth." - John 17:17
Re: God Na Scam by HellVictorinho4(m): 9:46am On Jun 09, 2022
xproducer:

----

A necessity, an honor, a privilege, a pleasure... to quote the word of truth.

"Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth." - John 17:17

You're still quoting.

In the absence of a useless comparison of the Bible to other books,...why is it necessary to take its content seriously or consider it to be metaphorical or allegorical?

Why not take it as a disastrous combination of purposeless writings??

Is the Quran not also overrated??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Na Scam by paxonel(m): 10:03am On Jun 09, 2022
OGwales:

after you die perhaps another 90 or 100 years from now, people will still worship and talk about the same God you call imaginary, do you see how dumb you are?. grin

By then, your today post and agitation becomes useless like other atheists like you who agitated against God some 1000 years ago, and we living today don't even hear anything about them and their agitations anymore
and meanwhile, people are still talking about him today, making their agitation a waste of time and energy.

The same thing will apply, even the popularity of the God you call imaginary will outlived you after another100 years. That shows how powerful the God you call imaginary is, and you are nothing but a dead rat wasting his time talking grin

1 Like

Re: God Na Scam by LordReed(m): 10:17am On Jun 09, 2022
paxonel:
after you die perhaps another 90 or 100 years from now, people will still worship and talk about the same God you call imaginary, do you see how dumb you are?. grin

By then, your today post and agitation becomes useless like other atheists like you who agitated against God some 1000 years ago and we living today don't even hear anything about them and their agitations anymore
and meanwhile, people are still talking about him today, making their agitation a waste of time and energy.

The same thing will apply, even the popularity of the God you call imaginary will outlived you after another100 years. That shows how powerful the God you call imaginary is, and you are nothing but a dead rat wasting his time talking grin

The Hindu gods are older than your god so by your logic the Hindu gods are superior to yours.

1 Like

Re: God Na Scam by paxonel(m): 10:51am On Jun 09, 2022
LordReed:

The Hindu gods are older than your god so by your logic the Hindu gods are superior to yours.
in that case the op should have referred to the Hindu gods that he is scam since he is superior.

An inferior god does not need the attention of the op now, abi? grin

If that inferior God is not that affecting the op let him channel his attention to a superior Hindu gods, is that difficult to do? grin

You people don't know what you are joking with
Re: God Na Scam by LordReed(m): 10:56am On Jun 09, 2022
paxonel:
in that case the op should have referred to the Hindu gods that he is scam since he is superior.

If that inferior God is not that affecting the op let him channel his attention to a superior Hindu gods, that is difficult to do? grin

You people don't know what you are joking with

Glad you know we are joking but wrong in saying we don't know. I for one knows your god doesn't exist thats why it never does anything.
Re: God Na Scam by HellVictorinho4(m): 10:57am On Jun 09, 2022
paxonel:

If that inferior God is not that affecting the op let him channel his attention to a superior Hindu gods, that is difficult to do? grin

You said LordReed will still die as an atheist.

Won't you die as a theist?

Would LordReed die the last theist on Earth?

Those theists that will succeed you won't be theists just because any God wants it like that neither would the existence of atheists after Reed be the plan of any God.

So, what are you celebrating?
Re: God Na Scam by HellVictorinho4(m): 11:37am On Jun 09, 2022
LordReed:

Glad you know we are joking but wrong in saying we don't know. I for one knows your god doesn't exist thats why it never does anything.

Please, respond to my last email.
Re: God Na Scam by LordReed(m): 11:58am On Jun 09, 2022
HellVictorinho4:

Please, respond to my last email.

I have, check.
Re: God Na Scam by HellVictorinho4(m): 12:30pm On Jun 09, 2022
LordReed:

I have, check.

Asked of the amount in the last one

Just to be sure
Re: God Na Scam by LordReed(m): 2:09pm On Jun 09, 2022
HellVictorinho4:

Asked of the amount in the last one

Just to be sure

Replied.
Re: God Na Scam by OGwales(m): 3:04pm On Jun 09, 2022
paxonel:

By then, your today post and agitation becomes useless like other atheists like you who agitated against God some 1000 years ago, and we living today don't even hear anything about them and their agitations anymore

Sorry friend, God was never in existence. Just like all natural and real things, we wear and tear. The plants you eat, the animals you kill... We ain't better than them in death.

After all, where did you come from? Describe the place grin
Re: God Na Scam by Kobojunkie: 4:54pm On Jun 09, 2022
OGwales:

I hope you are not here suggesting jungle justice be the order of the day here ? undecided
Re: God Na Scam by paxonel(m): 5:49pm On Jun 09, 2022
OGwales:

Sorry friend, God was never in existence.
you can't impose this belief to anyone, you have to present a strong argument first

Just like all natural and real things, we wear and tear. The plants you eat, the animals you kill... We ain't better than them in death.
how do you know this, have you ever find yourself at a realm after death to know this?
Re: God Na Scam by HellVictorinho4(m): 6:08pm On Jun 09, 2022
paxonel:
you can't impose this belief to anyone, you have to present a strong argument first
how do you know this, have you ever find yourself at a realm after death to know this?

The onus is on you to state how he can exist after death or after ceasing to exist.
Re: God Na Scam by paxonel(m): 6:21pm On Jun 09, 2022
You ask intelligent questions grin
HellVictorinho4:

You said LordReed will still die as an atheist.
Yes!
And this death will only occur in the spirit realm after his death

Won't you die as a theist?
ofcourse i will die. But i will not die in the spirit realm like LordReed

Would LordReed die the last theist on Earth?
atheists are giving birth to children like everyone else, so more atheists will come up

Those theists that will succeed you won't be theists just because any God wants it like that neither would the existence of atheists after Reed be the plan of any God.
God's plan is that he gives everyone options to choose. You can either choose to be believer or a Non believer like atheists.

Deuteronomy 30:15 See, I have set before thee this day life and good, and death and evil;

So, what are you celebrating?
that i choosed life.

But whether that life exist or not.
Whether God exist or not .
Where LordReel will die or not, will only be justified after we die.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Who Has The Biggest Sunday Attendence Btn Pastors Kumuyi,Oyedepo,Adeboye, Chris? / Tithe Must Be Voluntary - Pastor Tunde Bakare / Witchcraft Evidence:witches Caught In The Act ( Videos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.