Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

South East - Politics Of Envy And Grandiose Feeling Of Entitlement - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South East - Politics Of Envy And Grandiose Feeling Of Entitlement (1211 Views)

Sense Of Entitlement Syndrome In Nigeria Too Much – Ngige / Tunde Bakare Rejects ’Emi lo kan’ Politics, Warns Against Politic Of Entitlement / Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South East - Politics Of Envy And Grandiose Feeling Of Entitlement by emmanuelbrown26: 1:44pm On Jun 07, 2022
Oplomo:

Who are those shouting 'emi lokan' (it is my turn). If you like insult the East from here till kafanchan, it won't change anything. We will do what is best for us and build bridges, your lamentations ad infinitum regardless.

We must 'build bridges' as you yoruba flying monkeys have always preached.

SE or North continues remains sacrosanct.
Lolsssss, according to d book of lamentation 1 vs 1 and it says
This says the lord of host that time shall cum when afonja tribe will be doing cry me a river

3 Likes

Re: South East - Politics Of Envy And Grandiose Feeling Of Entitlement by emmanuelbrown26: 1:45pm On Jun 07, 2022
kayfra:

That's your rallying cry. Marginization, the same entitlement mentality

This says the lord of host that time shall cum when afonja tribe will be doing cry me a river
Re: South East - Politics Of Envy And Grandiose Feeling Of Entitlement by emmanuelbrown26: 1:47pm On Jun 07, 2022
DOTian:
You guys are not in this to win for poor Nigerians, are you? You are in it to prove to The South East that you can achieve what they have not achieved and that includes putting every obstacle in place of South Easts presidential ambitions. You guys in Tinupoos camp just want the presidency forthe bragging rights. Nothing else. An this is happening in a moment the country is at crossroads. Very pitiful situation you are in.

Exactly my annoyance towards ndi afonja. Very terrible set of people. They are just after power to prove a point and d point is not a positive one. Point in d sense that they hv produced 2 presidents and vice president yet naija is still in a mess.
OBJ did 8 years but go to Otta and see bad road and hunger

3 Likes

Re: South East - Politics Of Envy And Grandiose Feeling Of Entitlement by emmanuelbrown26: 1:48pm On Jun 07, 2022
kayfra:

At this point, they are nothing but an armpit boil. Annoying and irrelevant

SS has surpassed them
Now u hv made d point, kindly go and sleep. OBJ did 8 years, yet Otta roads are damn bad. Hunger, starvation just name it

1 Like

Re: South East - Politics Of Envy And Grandiose Feeling Of Entitlement by emmanuelbrown26: 1:50pm On Jun 07, 2022
Progressiveby:
What is the problem of Yoruba boys on this platform. Can't you just rest and leave igbos alone. Oginidi?
So nwanemous u never hear

Re: South East - Politics Of Envy And Grandiose Feeling Of Entitlement by 00FFT00(m): 1:52pm On Jun 07, 2022
Oplomo:

Who are those shouting and crying 'emi lokan' (it is my turn). You are the ones crying not the East.
If you like insult the East from here to kafanchan, it won't change anything. We will do what is best for us and build bridges, your lamentations ad infinitum regardless.

We must 'build bridges' as you yoruba flying monkeys have always preached.

'SE or North continues' remains sacrosanct.

Gbamsolutely!.

1 Like

Re: South East - Politics Of Envy And Grandiose Feeling Of Entitlement by emmanuelbrown26: 2:14pm On Jun 07, 2022
Simplelion:

Have you ever ask your sorry ass, what has your household gain by having the president from your region? Calm and ask yourself this question at least twice and ask yourself self again are you better than the average eastern that hasn't produce the president yet?
dont mind those noisy and lousy set of people.

1 Like

Re: South East - Politics Of Envy And Grandiose Feeling Of Entitlement by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 07, 2022
kayfra:

He is taking it

It can't happen. Just watch. After the primaries you will see politics. PDP has lost out already by fielding a Muslim from the north.

1 Like

Re: South East - Politics Of Envy And Grandiose Feeling Of Entitlement by emmanuelbrown26: 2:20pm On Jun 07, 2022
MASTAkiLLAh:
No SE aspirant has come on national TV to cry and embarrass the president but no, the region can not rest from insults and tribal bigotry of the children of hatred. Face your primaries and may the best man win. If your candidate loses, know who to blame instead of crying about Igbos again cool
Election never even start, dem dun dey cry

1 Like

Re: South East - Politics Of Envy And Grandiose Feeling Of Entitlement by emmanuelbrown26: 2:21pm On Jun 07, 2022
kayfra:

He is taking it
Re: South East - Politics Of Envy And Grandiose Feeling Of Entitlement by emmanuelbrown26: 2:45pm On Jun 07, 2022
gidgiddy:

We Igbos still dont know what you people that have been politically relevant, got out of that political relevancy?
I WONDER OHHHHH

1 Like

Re: South East - Politics Of Envy And Grandiose Feeling Of Entitlement by emmanuelbrown26: 2:46pm On Jun 07, 2022
OBALOLA55:
SO YOU ARE STILL CRYINGsad

Re: South East - Politics Of Envy And Grandiose Feeling Of Entitlement by crixlight2(m): 9:09am On Jun 08, 2022
kayfra:

Kalu is the personification of SE politics. Trying to justle for Senate president by playing spoiler
My good friend are you following the update
Re: South East - Politics Of Envy And Grandiose Feeling Of Entitlement by kayfra: 11:37am On Jun 08, 2022
crixlight2:

My good friend are you following the update

Say what now?

Tinubu winning by a landslide and Kalu being a useful idiot
Re: South East - Politics Of Envy And Grandiose Feeling Of Entitlement by crixlight2(m): 11:49am On Jun 08, 2022
kayfra:

Say what now?

Tinubu winning by a landslide and Kalu being a useful idiot
You will soon see the sons of wailers started saying how obi is the best now or South East don’t have interest in Nigeria anymore
Re: South East - Politics Of Envy And Grandiose Feeling Of Entitlement by kayfra: 11:58am On Jun 08, 2022
crixlight2:

You will soon see the sons of wailers started saying how obi is the best now or South East don’t have interest in Nigeria anymore

Obi ko. Orogbo ni
Re: South East - Politics Of Envy And Grandiose Feeling Of Entitlement by kayfra: 1:49pm On Jun 10, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

What do you have to say?
Re: South East - Politics Of Envy And Grandiose Feeling Of Entitlement by izac82: 3:34pm On Jun 10, 2022
Nigerian politics, so toxic and full of tribal hate. No ideas nor progress driven ideology, but hate and bigotism. No wonder the country is such a giant shiit hole. Imagine having a Buhari raised to power two as president again, because someone wants to prove a point. oke o.
Re: South East - Politics Of Envy And Grandiose Feeling Of Entitlement by izac82: 3:41pm On Jun 10, 2022
kayfra:

It just so happens the state you all love to emigrate to is ran by Tinubu. One would think he'd replicate the same success nationwide.
Is Tinubu still the governor of Lagos state? Interesting revelation here shocked
Re: South East - Politics Of Envy And Grandiose Feeling Of Entitlement by Achilles881: 8:38pm On Jun 10, 2022
Progressiveby:
What is the problem of Yoruba boys on this platform. Can't you just rest and leave igbos alone. Oginidi?

You are asking a group that orchestrated and backed the most useless political leaders in the world to leave the most successful self made tribe in Nigeria alone. Due to envy religious bigotry and tribalism, they backed a group of criminal politicians who turned the fastest growing economy from average of 6% to 0.81% thus turning Nigeria to the poverty capital of the world in a record 4 years, can any group beat that feat, I repeat, the idiots the criminals they backed turned one of the fastest growing economy in the world to the poverty capital of the world, which means that they and their leaders represent retrogression and The only way to achieve retrogression is to attack the most successful tribe around them, so @progressively, don't be surprised.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gov Zulum Pays Teachers 6k-7k Monthly. Run Borno Like A Family Business. Sarki / 2023: Alimosho Agog For Peter Obi As Labour Party Inaugurates New Excos / Jungle Don Mature For Dele Momodu, It Will Soon Mature For Peter Obi -Keyamo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.