Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,647 members, 7,823,832 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

APC Presidential Primary: Voting Begins 6pm, Winner To Be Announced By 10pm - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Presidential Primary: Voting Begins 6pm, Winner To Be Announced By 10pm (18902 Views)

Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC / Card Readers Will Shut Down By 10pm On Election Day - INEC / Osun PDP Governorship Primary: Voting Ends As Sorting Of Ballots Begins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Voting Begins 6pm, Winner To Be Announced By 10pm by Stevenson20: 12:12pm On Jun 07, 2022
Breakfast loading grin grin
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Voting Begins 6pm, Winner To Be Announced By 10pm by bonnyhope: 12:13pm On Jun 07, 2022
splendid2:
I'll be awake till the result is announced

Of what value is this election??

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Voting Begins 6pm, Winner To Be Announced By 10pm by SyrusdeHansome(m): 12:13pm On Jun 07, 2022
Parachoko:
Bad news for Kalu grin

grin

On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba

u go stand tire

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Voting Begins 6pm, Winner To Be Announced By 10pm by Antoeni(m): 12:13pm On Jun 07, 2022
Ameachi Remains The Best For APC, a Selfless Party Man, Nationalist,Reformer, Young And intelligent, Passionate, Detribalized.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Voting Begins 6pm, Winner To Be Announced By 10pm by Ebubu: 12:13pm On Jun 07, 2022
splendid2:
grin
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Voting Begins 6pm, Winner To Be Announced By 10pm by Indispensable85(m): 12:15pm On Jun 07, 2022
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Voting Begins 6pm, Winner To Be Announced By 10pm by candidbabe(f): 12:15pm On Jun 07, 2022
cheesy grin grin grin
Tinubu the attached picture is for you

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Voting Begins 6pm, Winner To Be Announced By 10pm by Light78: 12:16pm On Jun 07, 2022
I have screenshot a lot of comments today. 9 pm, I will start sharing them. If you are close to those people, please watch out ooo, they fit commit suicide when the counting is over.

The is very easy. It is between Osinbanjo and Amechi.

What Tinubu did to Ambode is about to pay off. Karma will hit him. Despite the begging, he was adamant.

Let's watch out for 9 pm
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Voting Begins 6pm, Winner To Be Announced By 10pm by 123readygo: 12:17pm On Jun 07, 2022
Hmmmmmm
If it's by election, Tinibu is the next president of this country
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Voting Begins 6pm, Winner To Be Announced By 10pm by ugodson(m): 12:18pm On Jun 07, 2022
The evil ones do their evil dirty work at night. Imagine the winner will be announced by 10pm
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Voting Begins 6pm, Winner To Be Announced By 10pm by INTEGRITYA1(m): 12:19pm On Jun 07, 2022
Following with keen interest
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Voting Begins 6pm, Winner To Be Announced By 10pm by IzzyAgu: 12:22pm On Jun 07, 2022
Nothing interests me...
After 10o'clock we go know who Sabi Rig pass...
Efulefus
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Voting Begins 6pm, Winner To Be Announced By 10pm by Nyamuriflathead: 12:24pm On Jun 07, 2022
IzzyAgu:
Nothing interests me...

After 10o'clock we go know who Sabi Rig pass...

Efulefus

Serious painment grin
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Voting Begins 6pm, Winner To Be Announced By 10pm by OBALOLA55(m): 12:26pm On Jun 07, 2022
DenreleDave:
No igbo man alive in the race of a primary election can confront a president that he made him who he is because he was a sore loser like TINUBU did.

Some Igbo will cry tonight.....
They will weep weep weep and weep until they can no longer can....

They said they wanted Biafla..
They said no, it's nt Biafla, it's referendum...
They still came up and say no, it's presidency..

They are unstable as the waves of the ocean....

They call themselves independent but they are quick to support the north, worst still, they kneel to the abokis. grin grin grin grin

In pdp, one flat head leader surrendered to their enemy, a fulani... Who wud have tot that an Igbo man will lick fulani yansh? cheesy grin grin grin

In apc, another flat head is supporting fulani.....

An Igbo man is said to be courageous, so why are they bowing to the same fulanis they have always hated?

- Well it's their history, their leader Azikwe sold his birthright to a fulani back then..
- Their hero agbari ojukwu also came to campaign for a fulani even after they killed his people..

Yet the south east people never learn..... They blame everyone except them for their failure...

Outside politics, they are one of the best if not the best but they forget dt, no one supercedes a Govt...... Govt is power.

Today, we will teach them politics.... Igbos are student of politics that never graduate. They keep having carry over

Learn... Stop bowing to the north..... South East....
FERGIE001 COME AND SEE YOUR FRIEND GARFIELD1
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Voting Begins 6pm, Winner To Be Announced By 10pm by Basic123: 12:26pm On Jun 07, 2022
mbahdi:
Bunch of terrorist thugs.greedy old mofons
Tinubu donated 75million yesterday dis men are already made what do there still need.tinubu have a good hrt even if it was just for his campaign purpose he's doing all dis.but my problem with him is dat he's old.and Nigeria needs vibrant person dis time
As PETHIEF OBI too to donate

He has the money but will not spend

A VERY STINGY BASTARD MUDA-FAKER!
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Voting Begins 6pm, Winner To Be Announced By 10pm by princeemmma(m): 12:26pm On Jun 07, 2022
The vote is among only two candidate

Osibanjo and Tinubu

Osibanjo is meek, educated, but aggressive in decision making
Tinubu is old, overconfidence and experienced

But this two seems to be highly favoured, let the best man win

Like for Osibanjo Share for Tinubu

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Voting Begins 6pm, Winner To Be Announced By 10pm by DenreleDave(m): 12:27pm On Jun 07, 2022
OBALOLA55:
FERGIE001 COME AND SEE YOUR FRIEND GARFIELD1

Hey.. I am nt Garfield

Fergie na failed man utd fan grin grin grin grin grin
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Voting Begins 6pm, Winner To Be Announced By 10pm by Cj4charles(m): 12:27pm On Jun 07, 2022
Even the Party is confuse, doing Presidencial primaries in the evening upon the whole time given by INEC
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Voting Begins 6pm, Winner To Be Announced By 10pm by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 12:28pm On Jun 07, 2022
Good one
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Voting Begins 6pm, Winner To Be Announced By 10pm by IzzyAgu: 12:30pm On Jun 07, 2022
Nyamuriflathead:

Serious painment grin

Man, stay clear , I understand you've been loaded with enough polluted T-shirts and Face cap of ur Efulefu party..

Enjoy ursef, while the stocks last cheesy grin
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Voting Begins 6pm, Winner To Be Announced By 10pm by Cj4charles(m): 12:30pm On Jun 07, 2022
DenreleDave:
No igbo man alive in the race of a primary election can confront a president that he made him who he is because he was a sore loser like TINUBU did.

Some Igbo will cry tonight.....
They will weep weep weep and weep until they can no longer can....

They said they wanted Biafla..
They said no, it's nt Biafla, it's referendum...
They still came up and say no, it's presidency..

They are unstable as the waves of the ocean....

They call themselves independent but they are quick to support the north, worst still, they kneel to the abokis. grin grin grin grin

In pdp, one flat head leader surrendered to their enemy, a fulani... Who wud have tot that an Igbo man will lick fulani yansh? cheesy grin grin grin

In apc, another flat head is supporting fulani.....

An Igbo man is said to be courageous, so why are they bowing to the same fulanis they have always hated?

- Well it's their history, their leader Azikwe sold his birthright to a fulani back then..
- Their hero agbari ojukwu also came to campaign for a fulani even after they killed his people..

Yet the south east people never learn..... They blame everyone except them for their failure...

Outside politics, they are one of the best if not the best but they forget dt, no one supercedes a Govt...... Govt is power.

Today, we will teach them politics.... Igbos are student of politics that never graduate. They keep having carry over

Learn... Stop bowing to the north..... South East....
Somebody should please reach out to this person before he commit suicide, i hope there is no sniper around him when he was dishing out his hatred torwards a tribe his tribe admire and dream to become.. Because he might end up taking a sip from that sniper tonight
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Voting Begins 6pm, Winner To Be Announced By 10pm by toujurs: 12:31pm On Jun 07, 2022
No need gor the panic after today we would all rest.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Voting Begins 6pm, Winner To Be Announced By 10pm by rita25(f): 12:34pm On Jun 07, 2022
YOU GET TIME embarassed
splendid2:
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Voting Begins 6pm, Winner To Be Announced By 10pm by toujurs: 12:35pm On Jun 07, 2022
Basic123:

As PETHIEF OBI too to donate

He has the money but will not spend

A VERY STINGY BASTARD MUDA-FAKER!
Tinubu donated stolen funds he stole from lagos, unlike peter obi that worked for every dime he made today, you can't compare a business owner with a fraudster. A fraudster would spend any how because he didn't work for it

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Voting Begins 6pm, Winner To Be Announced By 10pm by fergie001: 12:37pm On Jun 07, 2022
DenreleDave:

Hey.. I am nt Garfield

Fergie na failed man utd fan grin grin grin grin grin
I am a proud Man City/Real Madrid fan.

You are mistaken me for someone else. cool
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Voting Begins 6pm, Winner To Be Announced By 10pm by fergie001: 12:38pm On Jun 07, 2022
DenreleDave:
I remember those days you used to emphasis about changing the narratives of tribalism here.

You allowed NL change you again? Na wah
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Voting Begins 6pm, Winner To Be Announced By 10pm by Basic123: 12:38pm On Jun 07, 2022
toujurs:
Tinubu donated stolen funds he stole from lagos, unlike peter obi that worked for every dime he made today, you can't compare a business owner with a fraudster. A fraudster would spend any how because he didn't work for it
LET PETHIEF OBI DONATE HIS STOLEN FUND FROM ANAMBRA NA.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Voting Begins 6pm, Winner To Be Announced By 10pm by truthfinder319: 12:48pm On Jun 07, 2022
Either you are confused by Propaganda or hatred, Bola Tinubu is a pan-Nigerian political leader who appointed Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa, Ijaw and Urobo into his cabinet as Governor of Lagos state. He is well educated and has hot political and economic management experience. He is not perfect, nobody is. And he will emerge tonight. All things being equal.

farous:
Only a selfish Nigerians can vote for an old corrupt selfish bouillon van dollar sharing evil politician that want to convert Nigeria to his personal property the way he converted Lagos.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The United States' Message To Nigerians As Election Day Approaches (Video) / Rotimi Amaechi, Hadiza Bala Usman And Other At The NPA Headoffice In Lagos. Pics / EFCC Are Coming To Search My House For Atiku Election Money - Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.