Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,172 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Tinubu Supporters Protesting After Realizing Change In Names Of Delegates -Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Supporters Protesting After Realizing Change In Names Of Delegates -Video (1494 Views)

Abdullahi Adamu Withdraws From Suit After Realizing Akpabio Forged Documents / APC Presidential Primary: Accreditation Of Delegates Has Begun / Bribing Of Delegates In Full Swing At PDP Convention. $1k And 5k Each (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Tinubu Supporters Protesting After Realizing Change In Names Of Delegates -Video by Miraxzeebility(m): 11:21am On Jun 07, 2022
Chants of "we no go gree" can be heard by aggrieved Supporters of APC presidential aspirant Bola Ahmed Tinubu after realizing that names of some of delegates have been changed. Currently ongoing at the ICC venue of accreditation.
Video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0GU49uCTQY

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Supporters Protesting After Realizing Change In Names Of Delegates -Video by Olabanjozs: 11:21am On Jun 07, 2022
What is going on in this country

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Supporters Protesting After Realizing Change In Names Of Delegates -Video by 247Dior(m): 11:23am On Jun 07, 2022
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Supporters Protesting After Realizing Change In Names Of Delegates -Video by adioolayi(m): 11:24am On Jun 07, 2022
How you know say na Tinubu's supporters

Just use the name to get views and clicks angry grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Supporters Protesting After Realizing Change In Names Of Delegates -Video by Tadwears2050(m): 11:24am On Jun 07, 2022
embarassed
Re: Tinubu Supporters Protesting After Realizing Change In Names Of Delegates -Video by FallenShitHole: 11:28am On Jun 07, 2022
Sour losers. Where are the fulani military men to round up those Tinubu urchins. Instead of going through due process, they are protesting. Thunder fire you all and your drug addict Tinubu.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Supporters Protesting After Realizing Change In Names Of Delegates -Video by Martell(m): 11:29am On Jun 07, 2022
Wahala
Re: Tinubu Supporters Protesting After Realizing Change In Names Of Delegates -Video by IgOga(m): 11:30am On Jun 07, 2022
Nothing suggests they are delegates and nothing suggests they are for Tinubu....there was a mention of adhoc committe in the video
Re: Tinubu Supporters Protesting After Realizing Change In Names Of Delegates -Video by kayusely70(m): 11:31am On Jun 07, 2022
How credible is this?
Re: Tinubu Supporters Protesting After Realizing Change In Names Of Delegates -Video by fulaniHERDSman(m): 11:33am On Jun 07, 2022
Very obvious Tinubu will coast home if fair play is allowed.
I am yet to understand why they trying to play him.
Re: Tinubu Supporters Protesting After Realizing Change In Names Of Delegates -Video by Truthisunique2: 11:35am On Jun 07, 2022
No be una dey find erection

Everywhere you have been checkmated

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Supporters Protesting After Realizing Change In Names Of Delegates -Video by Vulturereloaded: 11:36am On Jun 07, 2022
Lol. They want to reward tinubu for keeping their children out of school.

Making over 20 million nigerians loose their jobs.

Increased insecurity, unemployment, inflation. grin cheesy grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Supporters Protesting After Realizing Change In Names Of Delegates -Video by PrinceOfLagos: 11:37am On Jun 07, 2022
Tinubu on the brink grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Supporters Protesting After Realizing Change In Names Of Delegates -Video by FallenShitHole: 11:38am On Jun 07, 2022
fulaniHERDSman:
Fair play? Really? As your Tinubu use to play in Lagos politics right?

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Supporters Protesting After Realizing Change In Names Of Delegates -Video by osinbanjoisaliar: 11:39am On Jun 07, 2022
Orna neva see anything yet. Orna go cry today. Baba Buhari don tell orna him candidate. If you no like, go hug transformer or drink sniper

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Supporters Protesting After Realizing Change In Names Of Delegates -Video by Cubalabloo(m): 11:41am On Jun 07, 2022
How i wish it was true, so i can party in the USA!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Supporters Protesting After Realizing Change In Names Of Delegates -Video by osinbanjoisaliar: 11:42am On Jun 07, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Tinubu on the brink grin

Dem no know anything. Tinubu no sey him don lose. As fas Buhari no anoint am, na game over for am. Him olodos no know sey na anointing Tinubu dey find since. Dem dey shout 570 delegates in the bag. All this one we dey see na Tinubu house of commotion so that him olodos no go see am as loser. Their lie go be na mago mago Adamu play am. Olodo rabata dem no dey shame, SHAME!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Supporters Protesting After Realizing Change In Names Of Delegates -Video by fulaniHERDSman(m): 11:43am On Jun 07, 2022
FallenShitHole:

Fair play? Really? As your Tinubu use to play in Lagos politics right?
I never liked the man. But it's obvious there is something about him some big guns in the North are afraid of. I suspect it's his clout and independence. They will need who won't upturn the apple cart. A puppet who will hold sway for them.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Supporters Protesting After Realizing Change In Names Of Delegates -Video by PrinceOfLagos: 11:43am On Jun 07, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

Dem no know anything. Tinubu no sey him don lose. As fas Buhari no anoint am, na game over for am. Him olodos no know sey na anointing Tinubu dey find since. Dem dey shout 570 delegates in the bag. All this one we dey see na Tinubu house of commotion so that him olodos no go see am as loser. Their lie go be na mago mago Adamu play am. Olodo rabata dem no dey shame, SHAME!
Buhari don rubbish Tinubu nor be small

He's now the official laughing butt of the nation

Dem don run the old man street in a big way

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Supporters Protesting After Realizing Change In Names Of Delegates -Video by osinbanjoisaliar: 11:43am On Jun 07, 2022
fulaniHERDSman:

Tinubu dey lie for you. No mago mago here. The truth be sey outside Lagos, Tinubu be nonentity. All this one na movie. Tinubu go stage walkout before the voting start. That one na him loser consolation plan

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Supporters Protesting After Realizing Change In Names Of Delegates -Video by osinbanjoisaliar: 11:44am On Jun 07, 2022
fulaniHERDSman:

I never liked the man. But it's obvious there is something about him some big guns in the North are afraid of. I suspect it's his clout and independence. They will need who won't upturn the apple cart.

Na lie. Nobody dey fear am. Him no popular, simple as that

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Supporters Protesting After Realizing Change In Names Of Delegates -Video by Esama: 11:47am On Jun 07, 2022
Comrades make the Buhari and Adamu feel the hit grin

Re: Tinubu Supporters Protesting After Realizing Change In Names Of Delegates -Video by Esama: 11:48am On Jun 07, 2022
Sanity is nothing to you hate kill you there .
FallenShitHole:
Sour losers. Where are the fulani military men to round up those Tinubu urchins. Instead of going through due process, they are protesting. Thunder fire you all and your drug addict Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Supporters Protesting After Realizing Change In Names Of Delegates -Video by Urbanchampion: 11:51am On Jun 07, 2022
Liar! The people I saw are adhoc staff that were being shortchanged. They were led by Olusegun Dada, the guy that lost the APC National Youth Leader position to Israel.
Re: Tinubu Supporters Protesting After Realizing Change In Names Of Delegates -Video by Urbanchampion: 11:52am On Jun 07, 2022
Liar! The people I saw are adhoc staff that were being shortchanged. They were led by Olusegun Dada, the guy that lost the APC National Youth Leader position to Israel. So stop fake news
Re: Tinubu Supporters Protesting After Realizing Change In Names Of Delegates -Video by Mynd44: 12:00pm On Jun 07, 2022
Spamming. Violation of rule 18

(1)

BREAKING: Gov. Wike Told To Dump Atiku, Pledge Allegiance To Tinubu, Obi / 2023: “I Challenge You To Deny It” – Wike Reveals Atiku’s Promise To Him / Obi Supporter. INEC Chairman's Housegirl Should Have Poisoned Him. Video.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.