Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,826 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

Welcome To Double Face South West - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Welcome To Double Face South West (790 Views)

PBAT To Double Nigeria’s Crude Oil, Raise $17.4 Bn By Sell Down NNPPC Assets / Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North / Who Else Notice This Oshiomhole Double Face Mask (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Welcome To Double Face South West by lordlugards: 11:53am On Jun 07, 2022
Some Nigerians said it's their turn, the south westerners says it's a taboo to use such word,.
That President position can not be seeded, you work for it.

Now JAGABAN is Saying e mi lo kan ( it my turn) they southerners are saying, truly owun lol kan ( it's his turn) Now it's no more a Taboo to use the word,
they should seed it to him by choosing him as a consensus candidate, he has worked for it by using his bullion van to single handedly made PMB president.

Is this people really Ok.

The same people that condemned someone for his choice word is now doing the same.

If JAGABAN win today make I bend.
Fulani leadership is the best for us,

As long as I open my 4 by 4 shop and sani call me from Kano and buy goods worth millions of Naira from me, I made gain and buy land from Segun in Lagos, I DON'T CARE WHO IS THE PRESIDENT.

Let's us Mad Together

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Double Face South West by kayfra: 11:56am On Jun 07, 2022
lordlugards:
Some Nigerians said it's their turn, the south westerners says it's a taboo to use such word,.

Now JAGABAN is Saying e mi lo kan ( it my turn) they southerners are saying, truly owun lol kan ( it's his turn) Now it's no more a Taboo to use the word,
they should seed it to him by choosing him as a consensus candidate, he has worked for it by using his bullion van to single handedly made PMB president.

The same people that condemned someone for his choice word is now doing the same.

As long as I open my 4 by 4 shop and sani call me from Kano and buy goods worth millions of Naira from me, I made gain and buy land from Segun in Lagos, I DON'T CARE WHO IS THE PRESIDENT.

Let's us Mad Together
?

The stupidity in your post is the APC SW candidates are not asking for a consensus. Tinubu asked for a vote in a free and fair primary

Think before you write

9 Likes

Re: Welcome To Double Face South West by SWATMan: 12:28pm On Jun 07, 2022
kayfra:
?

The stupidity in your post is the APC SW candidates are not asking for a consensus. Tinubu asked for a vote in a free and fair primary

Think before you write

There is no stupidity in his post except you don't understand the meaning of the word. Moreover BAT asking for voting is an insult to say the least to those he has denied the same opportunity because he has never done that in Lagos. Whatever a man sows, definitely he shall reap.

6 Likes

Re: Welcome To Double Face South West by helinues: 12:29pm On Jun 07, 2022
Una crying dey sweet our belle like kilode

grin

3 Likes

Re: Welcome To Double Face South West by lordlugards: 12:52pm On Jun 07, 2022
kayfra:
?

Think before you write
emi lo kan does not mean free and fair,
It simply means, he should be consensus candidate,

Reason before you type.
Re: Welcome To Double Face South West by Esama: 12:57pm On Jun 07, 2022
Jagaban build APC from scratch and single handedly dislodged a sitting president. Now know the different from someone that not do anything.
Re: Welcome To Double Face South West by kayfra: 1:12pm On Jun 07, 2022
lordlugards:
emi lo kan does not mean free and fair,
It simply means, he should be consensus candidate,

Reason before you type.

He said Yoruba Logan. Emi lo lokan

And he wants a free and fair primary election.

Don't be a simpleton.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Double Face South West by lordlugards: 1:20pm On Jun 07, 2022
kayfra:

He said Yoruba Logan. Emi lo lokan

And he wants a free and fair primary election.

Don't be a simpleton.
possibly you are not Yoruba or you are Omo ale Yoruba.

Besides does JAGABAN himself practice free and fair elections in Lasgidi.
Re: Welcome To Double Face South West by Parachoko: 1:22pm On Jun 07, 2022
lordlugards:

Let's us Mad Together
cheesy

Re: Welcome To Double Face South West by kayfra: 1:23pm On Jun 07, 2022
lordlugards:
possibly you are not Yoruba or you are Omo ale Yoruba.

Besides does JAGABAN himself practice free and fair elections in Lasgidi.

You can't expect to sow where you didn't reap. So stop wailing all over the place like any one owes you anything. Your chances are now as good as someone from Kogi.

A large group rendered powerless by their own inhibitions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Welcome To Double Face South West by lordlugards: 3:23pm On Jun 07, 2022
kayfra:

You can't expect to sow where you didn't reap. So stop wailing all over the place like any one owes you anything. Your chances are now as good as someone from Kogi.

A large group rendered powerless by their own inhibitions
Read the last part of the thread and REST.
Re: Welcome To Double Face South West by haffaze777(m): 3:25pm On Jun 07, 2022
helinues:
Una crying dey sweet our belle like kilode

grin

The cry self sweet pass toto,if only you know how many time I don cum because of their crygrin

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu's Supporter Are On Nairaland While Obi's Are On Twitter / God Punish Tinubu / State Of The Nation: Nigeria In Deeper Hole Than In 2015 — Sanusi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.