Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,711 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Contrary To Online Posture: Igbo Delegates Are Fully In Support Of Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Contrary To Online Posture: Igbo Delegates Are Fully In Support Of Tinubu (1821 Views)

Most Delegates Are Voting According To Instructions Of The Cabal / Sharing Of Money: No Evidence But Delegates Are Selling Their Conscience - Adamu / Tinubu Is Fully-in-charge Of my Presidential Campaign - Buhari (FULL SPEECH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Contrary To Online Posture: Igbo Delegates Are Fully In Support Of Tinubu by Gomojamm: 3:53pm On Jun 07, 2022
candidtalk:

I don't get you. Funding the Party in Imo, Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi and Enugu?

grin grin
Re: Contrary To Online Posture: Igbo Delegates Are Fully In Support Of Tinubu by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 07, 2022
Thanksful:

If Tinubu fly APC flag, APC will loose the election. It's only a southerner christian that will rule Nigeria right now

Abeg shut the fck up. Nigeria is changing. Did we not see PDP just throw their own zoning formula out of the window?

Religion and zoning will be less important going forward. Try and keep up. Tinubu will win and the muslim-muslim option will be available to him and will be a successful one if it is the strategically superior option.
Re: Contrary To Online Posture: Igbo Delegates Are Fully In Support Of Tinubu by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 07, 2022
Gomojamm:
grin grin

Bro, I found it funny too. Funding those haters? Just look at how the clown Kalu is behaving.Tinubu is a shrewd man not into wasting money.

The sooner Yorubas understand that Igbos envy them malevolent, and will always be their hater, the better for them.

1 Like

Re: Contrary To Online Posture: Igbo Delegates Are Fully In Support Of Tinubu by tamdun: 4:19pm On Jun 07, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Igbo men Alex Ekwueme and Ogbonaya Onu step down for Obasanjo and Olufalae in 1999 because of June 12 . And you call the hateful turn coats whereas yorubas have never done same for Igbos,what an Irony.
None of them stepped down for obasanjo, Alex ekwueme and obasanjo contested and obasanjo won, go and verify from ur elders at home
Re: Contrary To Online Posture: Igbo Delegates Are Fully In Support Of Tinubu by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 07, 2022
Parachoko:
This is not an Igbo thing alone in Nigeria.

I know that but I am not taking any Igbo prisoners. They have long hated on Yorubas and called us name.

I won't stop reminding them of the treachery they commited against their own in the PDP. They collected Atiku dollars to slit Anyim's political throat.

They are now the undisputed "betrayer" champions of Nigeria. I will rub that undisputed reality, that we all witnessed in HD, in their faces everyday. That is a promise
Re: Contrary To Online Posture: Igbo Delegates Are Fully In Support Of Tinubu by alizma: 4:31pm On Jun 07, 2022
Nonpartisan1:
South East Delegates SUPPORT for ASIWAJU today Dey shock me pass my former shock .

I have seen many Enugu, Anambra And Abia Delegates Putting Tinubu's Signature cap here at the Eagle Square.
Na for eagle square wey them buy the cap when they see say Northern guys don switch to south west. Tinubu know his real supporters and the good weather supporters
Re: Contrary To Online Posture: Igbo Delegates Are Fully In Support Of Tinubu by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 07, 2022
candidtalk:

Abeg shut the fck up. Nigeria is changing. Did we not see PDP just throw their own zoning formula out of the window?

Religion and zoning will be less important going forward. Try and keep up. Tinubu will win and the muslim-muslim option will be available to him and will be a successful one if it is the strategically superior option.

Shut the bleep up. If it happens, Nigeria will experience more trouble.

But it cannot, just watch
Re: Contrary To Online Posture: Igbo Delegates Are Fully In Support Of Tinubu by walefresh3(m): 5:47pm On Jun 07, 2022
Nonpartisan1:
South East Delegates SUPPORT for ASIWAJU today Dey shock me pass my former shock .

I have seen many Enugu, Anambra And Abia Delegates Putting Tinubu's Signature cap here at the Eagle Square.

Samwo olu just confirmed it... 3 states from South east are fully in support of tinubu based on agreement

(1) (2) (Reply)

Imagine Those That Wouldn’t Allow Anglican To Govern In Anambra Against M/M / Caption This Photo Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, VP Yemi Osinbajo And Gov Dapo Abiodun / Non Partisan Analysis Of Tinubu At Chatam House Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.