Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Reaction As A Nigeria Man Traveled To Zimbabwe To Sell Off His Toes - Photo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Reaction As A Nigeria Man Traveled To Zimbabwe To Sell Off His Toes - Photo (5179 Views)

Nigeria Man Beats Two British Policemen At Heathrow Airport / Abayomi Shogunle Defends SARS: "I Traveled On Road For 3hrs & No one Stopped Me" / Man Traveled 370 Miles With Toy And 48 Condoms To Rape 8- Yr Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reaction As A Nigeria Man Traveled To Zimbabwe To Sell Off His Toes - Photo by princeemmma(m): 12:24pm On Jun 07, 2022
Reaction as a Nigeria man traveled to Zimbabwe after a viral reports of Zimbabwe selling their toes for thousand of dollars.

The Nigerian man sold his toes and shows of the newly purchased luxurious car.

While making this known through his social media handle with pictures of bandaged foot, newly acquired luxurious cars

He wrote
Deal done and Dusted, Thank you Zimbabwe
Recall that a toe cost $40,000 (16 million)

1 Like

Re: Reaction As A Nigeria Man Traveled To Zimbabwe To Sell Off His Toes - Photo by olamidedivotee(f): 12:25pm On Jun 07, 2022
When you think you have seen it all.

Hire me to write quality content for your blog or brand.

12 Likes

Re: Reaction As A Nigeria Man Traveled To Zimbabwe To Sell Off His Toes - Photo by dawnomike(m): 12:28pm On Jun 07, 2022
Zimbabwean visa loading for many Nigerians... But this guy mumu small sha.
His 1st thought was to buy luxury cars. His village people will soon be back on his matter

12 Likes

Re: Reaction As A Nigeria Man Traveled To Zimbabwe To Sell Off His Toes - Photo by Cypress042(m): 12:29pm On Jun 07, 2022
Nice development fast money cool some niggar would be thinking the same thing am thinking now grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reaction As A Nigeria Man Traveled To Zimbabwe To Sell Off His Toes - Photo by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 07, 2022
grin yoruba awoof money na 5 nd 6 oh!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reaction As A Nigeria Man Traveled To Zimbabwe To Sell Off His Toes - Photo by princeemmma(m): 12:29pm On Jun 07, 2022
I know Nigerians will be relocating to Zimbabwe to cut toes now.

That will be next source of income for our youths now

3 Likes

Re: Reaction As A Nigeria Man Traveled To Zimbabwe To Sell Off His Toes - Photo by Shalommy(f): 12:32pm On Jun 07, 2022
Chaii.. Naija no dey carry last. Na them go tire to buy toe.. cheesy cheesy Ndi biafra and AFOnjas don hammer.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reaction As A Nigeria Man Traveled To Zimbabwe To Sell Off His Toes - Photo by Raphaelmary(m): 12:34pm On Jun 07, 2022
But they'll say na igbo people like money pass

2 Likes

Re: Reaction As A Nigeria Man Traveled To Zimbabwe To Sell Off His Toes - Photo by Karlovych: 12:35pm On Jun 07, 2022
embarassed I knew it must be them, Is anyone surprised? They've decided to start mining their own bodies, spits.
Re: Reaction As A Nigeria Man Traveled To Zimbabwe To Sell Off His Toes - Photo by imagrg(m): 12:42pm On Jun 07, 2022
That's if they don't mine other innocent citizen's toes.
Karlovych:
embarassed I knew it must be them, Is anyone surprised? They've decided to start mining their own bodies, spits.

7 Likes

Re: Reaction As A Nigeria Man Traveled To Zimbabwe To Sell Off His Toes - Photo by funshint(m): 12:43pm On Jun 07, 2022
It's a hoax jare....make una stop this nonsense.l!

6 Likes

Re: Reaction As A Nigeria Man Traveled To Zimbabwe To Sell Off His Toes - Photo by Jubal01: 12:49pm On Jun 07, 2022
Dont u guys use ur senses? D post said he travelled 2 Zimbabwe o! Can 16mil buy those 2 cars plus the house? And look at d seat where he put his leg. A BIG FAT LIE!

6 Likes

Re: Reaction As A Nigeria Man Traveled To Zimbabwe To Sell Off His Toes - Photo by playfrank(m): 12:58pm On Jun 07, 2022
I swear ;Dna transport and plug I dy find right now
Cypress042:
Nice development fast money cool some niggar would be thinking the same thing am thinking now grin grin
Re: Reaction As A Nigeria Man Traveled To Zimbabwe To Sell Off His Toes - Photo by thorpido(m): 12:58pm On Jun 07, 2022
He's lying......I don't believe it.

1 Like

Re: Reaction As A Nigeria Man Traveled To Zimbabwe To Sell Off His Toes - Photo by ruggedtimi(m): 1:10pm On Jun 07, 2022
The bmw alone pass 16m

1 Like

Re: Reaction As A Nigeria Man Traveled To Zimbabwe To Sell Off His Toes - Photo by gasparpisciotta: 1:44pm On Jun 07, 2022
Fake news

1 Like

Re: Reaction As A Nigeria Man Traveled To Zimbabwe To Sell Off His Toes - Photo by Emma2Seconds: 2:04pm On Jun 07, 2022
Waiting dem dey use the toes for

1 Like

Re: Reaction As A Nigeria Man Traveled To Zimbabwe To Sell Off His Toes - Photo by iamme1234(m): 2:11pm On Jun 07, 2022
So 20k $$$ would buys those cars

A fool fooling foolish foolishness fools
Re: Reaction As A Nigeria Man Traveled To Zimbabwe To Sell Off His Toes - Photo by SWATMan: 2:15pm On Jun 07, 2022
grin grin grin
Karlovych:
Re: Reaction As A Nigeria Man Traveled To Zimbabwe To Sell Off His Toes - Photo by CheedyJ(m): 2:18pm On Jun 07, 2022
Lori iro

1 Like

Re: Reaction As A Nigeria Man Traveled To Zimbabwe To Sell Off His Toes - Photo by faithfull18(f): 2:21pm On Jun 07, 2022
Nigerians! They said a toe cost 16million. Five toes should be 16million * 5.

Ehm but..
Re: Reaction As A Nigeria Man Traveled To Zimbabwe To Sell Off His Toes - Photo by Cokahot: 2:32pm On Jun 07, 2022
This is is broad daylight rituals. Get em chopped off and sold off.Bleep. this one na legal ritual. No need of babalawo,ogume,or soap. Direct. 16 million multiply by let's say 2. Nawa o. U can never wear shoes for life u can't dare put on slippers,slides,even stocking sef go odd for your leg. It's like a never healing sore. Devil na bastard
Re: Reaction As A Nigeria Man Traveled To Zimbabwe To Sell Off His Toes - Photo by LiveWithIt: 2:38pm On Jun 07, 2022
That BMW alone costs over 40m many ibo on this forum no get sense, you just out to bash, bloggers and thier lies for traffic

1 Like

Re: Reaction As A Nigeria Man Traveled To Zimbabwe To Sell Off His Toes - Photo by tochi55ba: 2:55pm On Jun 07, 2022
Congratulations to him.

So after selling his toes, the money still no reach money wey them they share to some delegates?.

And before the end of this year, this car will turn old model.

Before you join him, please remember that most of those that used part of their own body or their loved ones to do rituals then just to buy Volkswagen beetle did not see Venza

1 Like

Re: Reaction As A Nigeria Man Traveled To Zimbabwe To Sell Off His Toes - Photo by tochi55ba: 3:07pm On Jun 07, 2022
faithfull18:
Nigerians! They said a toe cost 16million. Five toes should be 16million * 5.

Ehm but..

16m x 5 toes

Then at the end, once he come back to 9ja, trust me one "sharp guy" go still run am street collect the whole money.

How you see am?
Re: Reaction As A Nigeria Man Traveled To Zimbabwe To Sell Off His Toes - Photo by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 07, 2022
LiveWithIt:
That BMW alone costs over 40m many ibo on this forum no get sense, you just out to bash, bloggers and thier lies for traffic
I wonder ooo, 2003 camry users sef dey comment grin
Re: Reaction As A Nigeria Man Traveled To Zimbabwe To Sell Off His Toes - Photo by baretalk: 4:53pm On Jun 07, 2022
fake
Re: Reaction As A Nigeria Man Traveled To Zimbabwe To Sell Off His Toes - Photo by LiveWithIt: 5:40pm On Jun 07, 2022
Kaiair:

I wonder ooo, 2003 camry users sef dey comment grin
grin grin
Re: Reaction As A Nigeria Man Traveled To Zimbabwe To Sell Off His Toes - Photo by Samfloxin(m): 6:06pm On Jun 07, 2022
The toes are intact

1 Like

Re: Reaction As A Nigeria Man Traveled To Zimbabwe To Sell Off His Toes - Photo by DarlingtonC: 7:03pm On Jun 07, 2022
dawnomike:
Zimbabwean visa loading for many Nigerians... But this guy mumu small sha.
His 1st thought was to buy luxury cars. His village people will soon be back on his matter
You can imagine. He will soon run out of cash, and start afresh
Re: Reaction As A Nigeria Man Traveled To Zimbabwe To Sell Off His Toes - Photo by realstars: 7:11pm On Jun 07, 2022
But there is nothing wrong in doing that, selling his own property is not a bad crime.

2 Likes

Re: Reaction As A Nigeria Man Traveled To Zimbabwe To Sell Off His Toes - Photo by Thomthom(m): 7:13pm On Jun 07, 2022
Jubal01:
Dont u guys use ur senses? D post said he travelled 2 Zimbabwe o! Can 16mil buy those 2 cars plus the house? And look at d seat where he put his leg. A BIG FAT LIE!
U are very sensible... I reason the matter when I saw the two SUVs ... How much is 16m to buy all this luxury

(1) (2) (Reply)

Several Soldiers Killed In An Ambush Today (very Graphic Photo / FYI: Beware Of This Scam Recruitment Email: Federal Appointment / How To Track The Nigerian Guy Who Duped The White Woman. Facts About Him (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.