Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,615 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Part Time Jobs For ASUU Students - Content Writing Job - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Part Time Jobs For ASUU Students - Content Writing Job (222 Views)

End In Sight For ASUU Strike As FG Reviews ‘No-work No-Pay’ Policy / Lauretta Onochie: IPPIS Will Expose Lecturers With Multiple Full Time Jobs / The Imprisonment Of Richard Akindele: Lessons For ASUU & LASU - Ibrahim Alao (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Part Time Jobs For ASUU Students - Content Writing Job by Brandler: 12:25pm On Jun 07, 2022
We are looking for Content Writers to create blog posts and post for website.

Experience is not a problem the most important thing is for you to be able to create an engaging content. If you have any content you have created before kindly send to us, If you don't create a 300 words content and send as sample.

Responsibilities
Content creation for blogs
Manage all social media accounts
Create content for social media
Create write up, articles, blog posts etc
Manage social media ad campaigns
Come up with innovative and creative ad campaigns

Requirements & Skills
Monitors and develops reports on competitor
Content creation experience

Computer software proficiency, advertising, copywriting, content creation, public relations and brand marketing experience, proofreading and editing skills, interpersonal skills, strong verbal and written communication skills, customer service skills.
Oversees management of all social media accounts
Develops creative, innovative and engaging content for social media and blog posts.
Audits and analyse social media pages.
Analyses and track social media campaigns goals

Minimum Experience
less than 1 year

Do you have these:
1. A laptop
2. Smart Phone
3. Internet connection

This will be a work from home and the applicant can be located anywhere. We value results.

To apply please send your application to brandlersolutions@gmail.com with your CV.

Kindly include how you intend to carry out this job and your past experiences in your application.
Re: Part Time Jobs For ASUU Students - Content Writing Job by chamankashyap: 8:25am On Jun 08, 2022
If you are searching for jobs in Ahmedabad like Computer operator jobs in Ahmedabad - then you can search online to apply in multiple companies which offer related jobs -

I tell you my own experience, I am residing in Ahmedabad city and I was looking for Computer operator jobs in Ahmedabad and I find one website where I submitted my resume online and find multiple calls from employers. - I visited this website - https://www.placementindia.com/ After open this website I uploaded my resume here and finally i got a job for computer operator in Ahmedabad.

Thanks to Placement India _ Job Search portal online.

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi's Equatuon For 2023 / Playing Games With ASUU Strike / Can My Name Difference Affect Me During Nysc Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.