Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,892 members, 7,821,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Dwayne 'the Rock' Johnson Surprises Mum With Brand New House - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dwayne 'the Rock' Johnson Surprises Mum With Brand New House (595 Views)

Jamil Surprises Mum, Tiwa Savage, During Stage Performance / Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson Says He And His Family Had All Contracted COVID-19 / Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Weds Lauren Hashian His Girlfriend Of 12 Years (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dwayne 'the Rock' Johnson Surprises Mum With Brand New House by Uptownerd: 12:41pm On Jun 07, 2022

When it comes to expressing his generosity, Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson is no stranger. His latest gift is one that brought tears to his mother's eyes.

Dwayne Johnson, 50, who is billed to star as the titular "Black Adam" from DC Comics surprised his mum Ata Johnson, 73, with a new home, and shared her tearful reaction to Instagram.

"Love you mom and surprise!" Johnson wrote alongside the video he shared to millions of his followers. The video shows his mum standing outside the house and walking through the front door as Israel Kamakawiwo'ole's "Over the Rainbow' is heard over the airwaves.

"When I was a little boy, I hated when my mom would cry ~ these days, I'll happily take her tears of joy," Johnson's caption continued.

Johnson says it took him and his crew 8wks to design and build his mother's new home and when she walked through the front door for the first time, everything she saw was brand new.

http://uptownerd.com/2022/06/07/the-rock-buys-mum-house/

Re: Dwayne 'the Rock' Johnson Surprises Mum With Brand New House by phrancys001(m): 2:05pm On Jun 07, 2022
Nice

(1) (Reply)

May Edochie Reveals What Helps Her Situation, Amidst Husband’s Cheating Scandal / Nigerian Men Reacts To Kelly Tiktok Videos / Hold Your Boyfriends We Are Done With WAEC - WAEC Girls Warn Older Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.