Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

Okorocha, South-East Aspirants write Buhari, Ask Him To Pick A SE Aspirant - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha, South-East Aspirants write Buhari, Ask Him To Pick A SE Aspirant (14616 Views)

APC Convention: Battle As South East Aspirants Reject Deputy National Chairman / Pray For Pope Francis - President Buhari Ask Nigerians / Okorocha: South South Governor, Emir Ensured My Release From EFCC Custody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha, South-East Aspirants write Buhari, Ask Him To Pick A SE Aspirant by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 3:17pm On Jun 07, 2022
Idiko1:

I believed a top-class Yoruba politician who said, "Free education in western region of Nigeria only produced fraudulent letter writers and armed robbers". Letters seemed to grow from a certain region.

how does this stop a westerner from being APC flag bearer today?

inconsequential ranting

1 Like

Re: Okorocha, South-East Aspirants write Buhari, Ask Him To Pick A SE Aspirant by ogwumgbe: 3:27pm On Jun 07, 2022
Igbo:
this people just want to reap where they did not sow

Did Obasanjo sow in PDP before being brought out from prison to be president? Ekwueme formed the party and didn't even enjoy the fruit of his labor, enough of this reaping where you didn't sow bullshit. You people will like to take advantage of a situation but when such scenario presents itself from someone not from your useless tribe, you start quoting rubbish. They belong to the party and that's what matters so they have the right to be chosen
Re: Okorocha, South-East Aspirants write Buhari, Ask Him To Pick A SE Aspirant by fergie001: 3:34pm On Jun 07, 2022
DenreleDave:

Let's stop this tribalism ola

I don repent

DenreleDave:

It's a virus.... I need anti virus...

But be sure Dt this is nairaland... Not true life...
Repent kee?

You wey go soon start vawulence any moment from now.
Re: Okorocha, South-East Aspirants write Buhari, Ask Him To Pick A SE Aspirant by Swissgoldenpro(m): 3:35pm On Jun 07, 2022
This is a waste of his time
Re: Okorocha, South-East Aspirants write Buhari, Ask Him To Pick A SE Aspirant by Afamed: 3:37pm On Jun 07, 2022
Agwotulumbe:
I'm watching you
Achalugo ehhhh.
Re: Okorocha, South-East Aspirants write Buhari, Ask Him To Pick A SE Aspirant by Afamed: 3:39pm On Jun 07, 2022
ogwumgbe:

Did Obasanjo sow in PDP before being brought out from prison to be president? Ekwueme formed the party and didn't even enjoy the fruit of his labor, enough of this reaping where you didn't sow bullshit. You people will like to take advantage of a situation but when such scenario presents itself from someone not from your useless tribe, you start quoting rubbish. They belong to the party and that's what matters so they have the right to be chosen
But Ekwueme fully participated in the primary only he lost to Obj

1 Like

Re: Okorocha, South-East Aspirants write Buhari, Ask Him To Pick A SE Aspirant by Kingspin(m): 3:41pm On Jun 07, 2022
Igbo:
If you must be a King, be a wise King.

Blessings are for the peacemakers.
Re: Okorocha, South-East Aspirants write Buhari, Ask Him To Pick A SE Aspirant by ogwumgbe: 3:43pm On Jun 07, 2022
Afamed:

But Ekwueme fully participated in the primary only he lost to Obj
\
So are the South East delegates participating in APC primaries
Re: Okorocha, South-East Aspirants write Buhari, Ask Him To Pick A SE Aspirant by jaxxy(m): 3:44pm On Jun 07, 2022
ppogba:

You are right. They have the right. Unfortunately, APC does not have zoning in it's constitution.
Why didn't the likes of Obi,. Ekweremadu, Senate minority leader who have worked for PDP since 1999 ask for same in PDP that has zoning in it's constitution?
For every Igbo man that you may mention as having worked for APC, I will mention 5 in return that worked for PDP. Remember you mentioned 2015, I am referring to 1999.
Like I said somewhere else, you cannot get eba/ garri in Wuse and come to Garki for the soup to swallow it.

So why is sm1 in Apc saying they want to reap where they didn't sow?? That is my grouse. Apc should give it to the southeast cos it is their turn. period.
Re: Okorocha, South-East Aspirants write Buhari, Ask Him To Pick A SE Aspirant by jumobi1(m): 3:53pm On Jun 07, 2022
ppogba:

You are right. They have the right. Unfortunately, APC does not have zoning in it's constitution.
Why didn't the likes of Obi,. Ekweremadu, Senate minority leader who have worked for PDP since 1999 ask for same in PDP that has zoning in it's constitution?
For every Igbo man that you may mention as having worked for APC, I will mention 5 in return that worked for PDP. Remember you mentioned 2015, I am referring to 1999.
Like I said somewhere else, you cannot get eba/ garri in Wuse and come to Garki for the soup to swallow it.

So why do APC SW’ers want it to rotate to the south? Simply put, it’s greed, envy and selfish distrust. Consequences of a forced marriage.
Re: Okorocha, South-East Aspirants write Buhari, Ask Him To Pick A SE Aspirant by onuman: 3:54pm On Jun 07, 2022
Igbo:

And what did you sew that you deserve to reap? Buhari's legacy?
Re: Okorocha, South-East Aspirants write Buhari, Ask Him To Pick A SE Aspirant by YoungBlackRico(m): 3:57pm On Jun 07, 2022
gringringrin if they are not begging, they are demanding or making threat. What happened to the Kalu way? grin
Re: Okorocha, South-East Aspirants write Buhari, Ask Him To Pick A SE Aspirant by onunwa21(m): 4:18pm On Jun 07, 2022
LegendHero:
Where is Kalu?

At least I like this letter. They are not like the coward Kalu who is busy campaigning for Lawan.

Kudos to them for having the interest of the Igbo people at heart.
Re: Okorocha, South-East Aspirants write Buhari, Ask Him To Pick A SE Aspirant by Yibo(m): 4:25pm On Jun 07, 2022
onuman:

go back to school

1 Like

Re: Okorocha, South-East Aspirants write Buhari, Ask Him To Pick A SE Aspirant by King44(m): 4:26pm On Jun 07, 2022
LegendHero:
Where is Kalu?

At least I like this letter. They are not like the coward Kalu who is busy campaigning for Lawan.

Kudos to them for having the interest of the Igbo people at heart.
kudos

But that Kalu an disgrace.

Lobbying in politics is normal. But balls licking after failure is disgusting.
Re: Okorocha, South-East Aspirants write Buhari, Ask Him To Pick A SE Aspirant by Omoslim26: 4:31pm On Jun 07, 2022
Igbo:
heeboes are just coward to fight for their right

;DIt is not cowardice,but rather I would say they don't really know how to pally pally grin
Nonetheless as a typical Nwafo I stand with Peter Obi,bcus it's the right thing to do,in 1999 the SW was helped so it's not wrong if this niggies seek for help too �
Una own na to just dey do senseless tribal bigotry sha grin
Re: Okorocha, South-East Aspirants write Buhari, Ask Him To Pick A SE Aspirant by QuotaSystem: 4:33pm On Jun 07, 2022
haffaze777:
See them doing bambiala everywhere,see the wisest, most knowledgeable grin,richest,smartest tribe in the whole world begging Fulani,gworo chewing,kunu sipping,jihadist,head slamming terrorist from futan jalon for president.

What a moment to be alivegrin

Btw Buhari no go green because Ahmad Lawan be consexual candidate according to Adam and kalu

Chai grin grin

1 Like

Re: Okorocha, South-East Aspirants write Buhari, Ask Him To Pick A SE Aspirant by haffaze777(m): 4:37pm On Jun 07, 2022
Re: Okorocha, South-East Aspirants write Buhari, Ask Him To Pick A SE Aspirant by ufuosman(m): 5:12pm On Jun 07, 2022
Baba no go open dat letter
Re: Okorocha, South-East Aspirants write Buhari, Ask Him To Pick A SE Aspirant by Lindseyrd: 7:11pm On Jun 07, 2022
M1Garand:
As if they won't still vote Atiku as usual.
Don’t mind the Apes!They still have to follow their slaves master that don’t find them worthy.
They just don’t understand how to play politics.There hope of becoming president is in the hands of the Yorubas; which they detest so much.It’s very unfortunate that a major tribe will not be considered for president 40 yrs after this nascent democracy.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha, South-East Aspirants write Buhari, Ask Him To Pick A SE Aspirant by PussyMiners: 7:44pm On Jun 07, 2022
jumobi1:

So why do APC SW’ers want it to rotate to the south? Simply put, it’s greed, envy and selfish distrust. Consequences of a forced marriage.
How can we envy you when you are currently politically insignificant grin cheesy

What's there to be envious of
Re: Okorocha, South-East Aspirants write Buhari, Ask Him To Pick A SE Aspirant by PussyMiners: 7:46pm On Jun 07, 2022
onuman:

Nah Iro and Buba nah
Ipob tout grin

Re: Okorocha, South-East Aspirants write Buhari, Ask Him To Pick A SE Aspirant by freemanq(m): 8:03pm On Jun 07, 2022
So Buhari is now God abi? You don't need to beg him because you willingly turn yourselves to second class citizens sorry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Catalogue Of Air Crashes In Nigeria / SSS Parades Killers Of Oshiomhole's Secretary / 2023 Elections: Keystone Bank's Statement On TBN Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.