Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,861 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Tutorial: How To Embed Image Source Code Into Html Page - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Tutorial: How To Embed Image Source Code Into Html Page (1841 Views)

I Need Help On How To Integrate Google Adsense Code Into My Forum / How Can I Embed Google Ads In My Smf Forum / How Can I Paste Adsense Code Into My Forum; Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tutorial: How To Embed Image Source Code Into Html Page by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 19, 2011
Have you ever wondered how to embed an image directly into your webpage with the SOURCE CODE of the image directly within your web page?
Well, wonder no more - check out this link -  http://.net/demos/embed

You can view the source code of the page to see the source code of the image. You can ehm also get the source code directly from
http://.net/demos/embed/index.txt

You can ask slyr0x how best to get the source code of an image.  And also note that this technique for almost all image types supported by the
browser - from .gif to .png

I will answer questions from here. . . .before showing the easiest way to do that conversion
Re: Tutorial: How To Embed Image Source Code Into Html Page by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jul 19, 2011
Turning the Images to Byte and reading frow raw bytes nice one. i often see it but never looked deep into it.
Re: Tutorial: How To Embed Image Source Code Into Html Page by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 19, 2011
It is simpler than it looks. . . .i guess it can be used for very small images due to performance issues. Aside of that. . .i am still wondering
on what other possible uses this might be used for. . . .

Meanwhile, i have completed the first version of the framework, i am just doing some tweaks here and there. I might likely upload it
by morning to www.dhtmlframework.com
Re: Tutorial: How To Embed Image Source Code Into Html Page by binkabir(m): 3:47pm On Jul 20, 2011
one can u this concept to this display copy right or logo in your apps so it difficult for little programmer like me cheesy cheesy to play around with your codes grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Know About Yii Framework / . / Please Show Me Nairaland Forum Template's Latest Version

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.