Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,861 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

I Need Help On How To Integrate Google Adsense Code Into My Forum - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need Help On How To Integrate Google Adsense Code Into My Forum (2797 Views)

Tutorial: How To Embed Image Source Code Into Html Page / How Can I Paste Adsense Code Into My Forum; Pls Help / How And Where Can I Paste The Adsense Code Into Blogger? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help On How To Integrate Google Adsense Code Into My Forum by frisahost(m): 10:34pm On Aug 22, 2011
i need help on how to integrate google adsense code into my forum
Re: I Need Help On How To Integrate Google Adsense Code Into My Forum by theagent: 10:38pm On Aug 22, 2011
Google adsense provide a tracking code. Get it from your adsense control panel and paste it into the bottom of every page you want to track. If your forum has a footer or header page, insert the code there and save it.  cool

tech support: www.nigerianwebhosts.com
Re: I Need Help On How To Integrate Google Adsense Code Into My Forum by frisahost(m): 10:47pm On Aug 22, 2011
i ve gotten the code from google adsense but dont know where to post it on my forum,
Re: I Need Help On How To Integrate Google Adsense Code Into My Forum by WebSurfer(m): 11:57pm On Aug 22, 2011
angry angry angry thought you were a host
Re: I Need Help On How To Integrate Google Adsense Code Into My Forum by Danyl(m): 12:04pm On Aug 25, 2011
@poster, this is how u go about it, go into your cpanel, open the folder that contains the your script installation and search for the file with this name "index.template.php" open it in the code editor at the top of the page, then scroll down to the point where u see this <body>';
then type the following "echo' " then paste the google adsense codes into it and end it with " ' " closing tag for the echo output function, then save it and refresh the home page of ur forum if the page didnt save then you entered it wrongly. most importantly make comments at the beginning of the page and make comments at the end of the codes so you easily reverse the coding if there is any problem. the code appears at the top of the page.i hope this helps.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help On How To Integrate Google Adsense Code Into My Forum by frisahost(m): 4:11pm On Aug 25, 2011
thank u, i ve already integration the code to my forum since 3days ago. i used the mod ad method. and its working great, u can view my forum. http://www.forum.frisahost.com

(1) (Reply)

ALMIGHTY 9jabaze.com Has Been Closed By Wapka. [one Of The Leading Music Site] / Ogbongeblog Blogger Template - Free Download / Top Web Designers In nigeria: Updated List Of The Best Web Designers In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.