Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,350 members, 7,819,250 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Wastage By Carelessness! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Wastage By Carelessness! (157 Views)

Calamities Can Be Caused By Carelessness / See What Carelessness Can Do! / Open Heaven Daily Devotional(sat. 16/09/2017) You Can Avoid Wastage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wastage By Carelessness! by topshore(f): 1:46pm On Jun 07, 2022
Scripture Texts: 2 Corinthians 2:11; 2 Timothy 2:26; Ephesians 6:11

Wastage is the action or process of losing or destroying something by using it carelessly or extravagantly. Carelessness negligence; or failure to give sufficient attention to avoiding harm or errors.

God created us all to be perfect and beautiful. God has equipped His children with everything they need to live victoriously in life, but many Christians have fallen out of Gods' original plan for them and have disconnected from His power, presence and perspective due to carelessness.

From our Scripture Texts today, we can see that satan is an adversary of God's children and act subtle to rob them of their God's given blessings. He goes about to ensure that waste their lives on earth. A wasted life is the one without purpose known on earth. The original purpose of God for creating us in this world is to give Him pleasure; and the greatest concern of heaven about us is to know "why are we living on earth". It's not surprising that many can not answer this simple question.

Things the enemy (satan) is interested in wasting in a man's life if he is careless include:
1. Life
2. Opportunities
3. Time
4. Money
5. Virtues
6. Blessing
7. Talent
8. Career
9. Calling
10. Marriage
11. Anointing
12. Virginity
13. Labour
14. Labour
15. Health
16. Knowledge
17. Children
18. Birthright
19. Resources
19. Parents
20.Friends
21. Destiny

However, of all the precious things God has given us, as mentioned above the most dangerous things to waste are: life, destiny, opportunity and time. Once you waste these it's finished and irredeemable.

So, for us to avoid any wastage, we must always be at alert. Watch and pray!

If you are not a born again, you are the first target and have been wasting your time since your birth. You need to connect to your Source (God) and recover the things you still can. If you claim to be a Christian but you are swimming and diving in sin, this means you have been long away careless with your life and you need to rededicate your life to Christ and disgrace all the acts of satan.

I[i]t is a fact that anyone who lives on earth, dies or raptured but doesn't inherit the Kingdom of God has lived a wasted life. [/i]

But there's solution and another opportunity you must not waste due to your carelessness. What is this solution?

1. Repent! Repent!! Repent!!!
2. You must be born again by surrendering your life to Jesus Christ and accepting Him as your Lord and saviour
3. Determine that wasters cannot have power over you.
4. Declare war from the Host of Heaven against wasters through fervent prayers.

If you would like to give your life to Christ, just say this:
"Lord Jesus, I come before You now. Come into my life. Take control of my life and change my world. Thank You Jesus, for in Your name I pray, amen".

Congratulations!!!

God bless you.

Peace!

Culled from Dr. D.K Olukoya message

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Topic Of What Your Pastor Preached Today / Pastors' Hypnotized And Detained 77 Worshipers In The Church Dungeon! / Please I Need Urgent Reply And Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.