Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,469 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

The Killings In The North Will Continue if they vote based on Religion and Trib - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Killings In The North Will Continue if they vote based on Religion and Trib (219 Views)

What Are Buhari's Legacies Bola Tinubu Wants To Continue If Voted Into Power? / Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me / Killings By Herdsmen Will Continue If Buhari Is Re-elected –atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Killings In The North Will Continue if they vote based on Religion and Trib by Ayesolve: 2:07pm On Jun 07, 2022
The greatest joy I get
Is when there is a bad news that there was an attack and people died in the North part of the country called Nigeria.
I pity the ordinary Northerners because they believe in tribalism and that have caused them the suffering of today.
2023 is just at the corner again if you like go and vote someone because of Religion and Tribalism, this time.
They will be bombing your houses everyday.

(1) (Reply)

My Views On The Upcoming 2023 Elections / Activist Aisha Yesufu Message To Nigerian Youths (watch) / 2023: PDP Sets Up Committee As Wike, Okowa Battle To Be Atiku’s Running Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.