Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me (38526 Views)

Video Where Tinubu Said Only When Igbos Vote For Him Will They Eat National Cake / PDP Delegates Show Fayose Ballot As They Vote For Bisi Kolawole / Ezeife: Igbos Will Support IPOB In 2023 If Denied Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by politicoNG: 9:29pm On Jan 11, 2023
Bola Tinubu, the APC candidate in the February 25 presidential election, has told Igbos in Enugu that when they vote for him, he will allow them to have a share in the “national cake,” a euphemism for the national coffer.

Mr Tinubu urged Enugu residents and Igbos, in general, to vote for him so that they would partake in sharing the national cake.

“It is only when you invest that you can harvest. It is only when you vote for me that you will share from the national cake,” the APC presidential flag bearer declared.

Speaking particularly about Enugu, Mr Tinubu said he would make Enugu an industrial hub greater than it is today.

He described his campaign organisation as a moving train prepared to win the election, saying that any attempt to stand before the moving train would end in a fiasco.

“You cannot block the way of success. It is only the ignorant that will stand in the way of victory. We are not looking for 25 per cent votes. We are working assiduously until Bola Ahmed Tinubu becomes the president of Nigeria,” he stressed.

Uche Nnaji, APC’s governorship candidate in Enugu, Governors Hope Uzodimma and Governor Umahi also addressed the rally simultaneously.

They differed on the percentage of votes that Mr Tinubu would poll in the South-East, however.

While Nnaji opted for 30 per cent of the votes, Mr Uzodimma said he expected a landslide, while Mr Umahi opted for 90 per cent of votes from the geopolitical zone.

“We have to vote for APC so that we will not lose. We are not looking at 60 per cent or 80 per cent, but 100 per cent of the votes,” Mr Umahi said.

https://gazettengr.com/only-when-igbos-vote-for-me-will-they-eat-national-cake-tinubu/

30 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by kingharzy: 9:30pm On Jan 11, 2023
LOL...
When you were asked how you intend to solve Nigeria's problems you appointed El-Rufai and co to answer.... oya, do campaign no, you'll prefer to scream unknowngrammar.... Now..
National cake that your father didn't bake you're providing sharing formula. Qualified and competent aspirants are all talking about unifying and exploiting our national resources for national development and security and Mr. Tinubu is doing AbraCadabra with our future, polarizing our nation in the name of campaign.

we don't even have to wait until the votes are counted to be assured of the number of mad people we have in this country, whoever tells me to vote BAT is a mental cripple.

953 Likes 120 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by kereman1: 9:31pm On Jan 11, 2023
A retard has spoken

603 Likes 49 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by Corridon: 9:32pm On Jan 11, 2023
Is this a threat or what?

589 Likes 51 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by limeta(f): 9:33pm On Jan 11, 2023
Say the same to hausas fulanis i dare you
There is nothing like one Nigeria

581 Likes 56 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by Firefire(m): 9:38pm On Jan 11, 2023
Amazing...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by Urheadmaster(m): 9:51pm On Jan 11, 2023
tongue
Truly Bola Tinubu is taken the Igbo people for granted
tongue

506 Likes 51 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by Elenih: 9:52pm On Jan 11, 2023
Most awkward campaign speech ever

564 Likes 50 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by FreeStuffsNG: 9:56pm On Jan 11, 2023
“You cannot block the way of success. It is only the ignorant that will stand in the way of victory. We are not looking for 25 per cent votes. We are working assiduously until Bola Ahmed Tinubu becomes the president of Nigeria,” he stressed.

Please note that this quote and whole report could probably be another fake news from the fake news platform Gazette. As usual, it was faked to make it seem like Aaiwaju was not addressing his fellow APC party faithfuls.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by FreeStuffsNG: 9:57pm On Jan 11, 2023
Elenih:
Most awkward campaign speech ever
Nothing he says can please you ignorant, envious, bitter, hate-filled bigoted lots above and below.

Asiwaju Tinubu was talking to his fellow APC members of Igbo extraction to work extra hard to mobilize more votes for him and APC from top to bottom of Presidency to national assembly to states and LGAs so that they will have more seats at the national table and negotiating power more than the basic constitutional representation in his political appointments to reward those who spent their time, financial and material resources and invested heavily in his campaign and election.

Asiwaju was not addressing ipob terrorists and their sympathizers here on NL and SM who are behind the candidate of mushroom lp.

I am sure the APC members in the SE will not want to miss this kind of opportunity. It is beyond Asiwaju, it is the party that must first reward those who worked for her victory. Those states that did not work will still get basic constitional ministerial appointments but nothing extra will likely be given in political appointments. If Ebonyi and Imo deliver more votes and elect Asiwaju and most of the APC officers from SE, most of the extra rewards meant for SE will go to those two states. It is these indigenes who will take the 'national cake' to their people.If you like push all your votes in PDP as usual, you will get your extra from PDP not from APC. shikena

check my signature for free stuffs!

110 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by NwaNimo1(m): 9:58pm On Jan 11, 2023
Tinupoo.....Carry go!

[img]https://giffiles./216/216487.gif[/img]

........we dey very OK!

215 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by femisplash: 10:03pm On Jan 11, 2023
This Gazette always following Tinubu everywhere with bad belle. However, Tinubu reiterated the law of harvest. Ibos should have learnt lesson from Sai baba.

34 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by JOemmy(m): 10:05pm On Jan 11, 2023
Rubbish this is the reason why obi stands out from the rest he is the only one talking about making nigerians productive instead of depending on the usual sharing of the national cake.

335 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by Tinubuadvocate: 10:06pm On Jan 11, 2023
smiley

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by ATLIEN2027: 10:09pm On Jan 11, 2023
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

40 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by Tunasco4u(m): 10:09pm On Jan 11, 2023
Ok
Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by Kingspark33: 10:09pm On Jan 11, 2023
This one is understood a bit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by southsouthking(m): 10:09pm On Jan 11, 2023
Chai look at what they've reduced the Igbo tribe to.
Mr Balablu or Blulaba whatever you call yourself, we don't need someone to share the national cake, stop this campaign of caricature, we're all Nigerians, no tribe is a minority.
Could you please for once tell Nigerians what you want to do for them?
I'm Bini by tribe anyways.

249 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by DankemzI(m): 10:09pm On Jan 11, 2023
Says who?
Who are you to decide who eats from the national cake?
Do you know who bakes the national cake?
No wonder you liaised with Fulanis to make GEJ's government ungovernable shocked
It's pay back time now, what you to South South GEJ's, we'll send you to elderly people's home

176 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by big7: 10:09pm On Jan 11, 2023
Only a fool and one who is mentally out of touch uses such statements in a campaign

183 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by Gonomyciin: 10:09pm On Jan 11, 2023
No be only National cake what about bean cake?

70 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by Adebowhales(m): 10:09pm On Jan 11, 2023
Y
Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by AdaojoTheUrchin: 10:10pm On Jan 11, 2023
LOL....the usual insult like say Eastern resources, VAT, Taxes no dey enter federal pocket to bake that cake.

Listen, nobody can blackmail or threaten the East, buhari tried it, his administration ended becoming the worst, he struggled to fight off soio-economic pestilence and had very little time to 'deal with the Igbos' like him and his Yoruba Muslim supporters promised to do in 2015 after the elections. grin

Thiefnibu own go worse if he tries to insult and intimidate the East, even the north will see it as an opportunity to kick him out when the country starts tumbling, and the East won't care to help save his sorry asz, unfortunately he will not get the chance because he is not going to win. grin

151 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by premierlead: 10:10pm On Jan 11, 2023
National cake kee you there eediot person

my guys share for Tinubu and like for Peter Obi

195 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by Smith414: 10:10pm On Jan 11, 2023
Scam ooo!!! na wetin you wan go for aso rock,, Oga shift enter bush. He never enter, he don dey plan sharing formula.. GOD FORBID BATIN

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by GboyegaD(m): 10:10pm On Jan 11, 2023
If he calls the National Treasury "National Cake", it is an indication that he is about looting the treasury. It is a call for us to be wise. Hopefully, we all will vote wisely.

203 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by Iliveforever(m): 10:10pm On Jan 11, 2023
Old cargo wey still Dey learn how to talk with sense

Wetin tinubu use him eyes see for Enugu today ehh grin grin

E no fit sleep this night

88 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by httops: 10:11pm On Jan 11, 2023
If The Candidate you Support to be President Of Nigeria Licked a Microphone because He was told to “Taste” the Mic. YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF.

171 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by Ekpekus(m): 10:11pm On Jan 11, 2023
What a bereft mindset... so na only you get solution to the Nigeria problem. SMH

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:11pm On Jan 11, 2023
maybe they should stop paying tax to FG.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by bonnyhope: 10:11pm On Jan 11, 2023
This man lack sense
Imagine talk

99 Likes 8 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Papers Filed Against Tinubu, Alpha Beta Burnt In Court —lawyer / Bukola Samuel-Wemimo: DSS Arrests TVC Journalist (Photo) / Peter Obi, Atiku Swimming In Wealth, Yet Nigerians Drown In Poverty - APC Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.