Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,146 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Orji Uzor Kalu Teach Tinubu Politics 101 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Uzor Kalu Teach Tinubu Politics 101 (4849 Views)

Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) / Usman Yusuf: Tinubu's Politics Regional, APC Governors Won't Deliver (Video) / Obidatti Calling Olu Jacobs Name For Supporting Tinubu-- Politics Of Bitterness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Teach Tinubu Politics 101 by haffaze777(m): 3:29pm On Jun 07, 2022
SweetVibe:

MUMU do I look like an Igbo to you?
you western minions don't even know how we hate your god Tinubu here in Benue.
Kids with internet phone

You can be whatever you like who care?you hate Tinubu and how is that my business?did I ask you to love him?you can't just come here to say trash without providing evidence and want me to swallow it,provide evidence of what u said MKO did or crawl back to your cave
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Teach Tinubu Politics 101 by SweetVibe: 3:32pm On Jun 07, 2022
haffaze777:

You can be whatever you like who care?you hate Tinubu and how is that my business?did I ask you to love him?you can't just come here to say trash without providing evidence and want me to swallow it,provide evidence of what u said MKO did or crawl back to your cave
your god tinubu will lose the primary tonight grin grin grin
More tears loading

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Teach Tinubu Politics 101 by haffaze777(m): 3:35pm On Jun 07, 2022
SweetVibe:

More tears loading

Atleast he's better than your people that runaway before fight start?Only ipob hate both Tinubu and wike at the same time
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Teach Tinubu Politics 101 by sharpden: 3:41pm On Jun 07, 2022
haffaze777:

Both some people are protesting as we are now,moreover you haven't tell me how Dora akunyili make Jonathan president.

I should start tutoring you at this time? I said it.

I wasn't chatting all long with kinds who grew up after 2015 election.

Sorry, there is no such time
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Teach Tinubu Politics 101 by haffaze777(m): 3:44pm On Jun 07, 2022
sharpden:

I should start tutoring you at this time? I said it.

I wasn't chatting all long with kinds who grew up after 2015 election.

Sorry, there is no such time

I will have to put you where I normally put mkpurumiri addict like you
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Teach Tinubu Politics 101 by SweetVibe: 3:47pm On Jun 07, 2022
haffaze777:

Atleast he's better than your people that runaway before fight start?Only ipob hate both Tinubu and wike at the same time
More tears for you and your god tinubu grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Teach Tinubu Politics 101 by sharpden: 3:48pm On Jun 07, 2022
haffaze777:

I will have to put you where I normally put mkpurumiri addict like you

Kids resort to insult when dealth with. I regret responding to you rather than treat you as a fool which I will now do
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Teach Tinubu Politics 101 by ipadeola91057: 7:20pm On Jun 07, 2022
There is no single igbo man in Nigeria that knows how to play politics.There is no single igbo man in Nigeria that knows how to play politics....
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Teach Tinubu Politics 101 by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 07, 2022
haffaze777:
Some months back,one Orji uzor kalu promise to square up against Tinubu and win APC presidential ticket.
APC as a party stand as a refree by selling presidential ticket to both Tinubu and kalu,millions of Nigeria have been waiting for the epic fight to start but just before the commencement of the fight,orji uzor kalu runaway and started hiding behind aboki, illiterate,gworo chewing head slamming terrorist Ahmad Lawan according to his people.

Here's the link where he promise to defeat Tinubu hands down

declarations-of-other-aspirants

Lol. Na wa for you OP. You mean you still don't know, till today, why Igbos are mocked as empry chest beaters?

Kalu has now proven that assertion correct again.

Every ethnic group has political clowns and jokers. The question to ask is why it is Igbos alone being led politcally by their worst clowns and biggest jokers.

When have you seek the likes of FFK having a prominent say in the political direction of the Yorubas?

Whereas Igbos remain ready to queue behind charlatans, cowards, despots and fraudsters.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Teach Tinubu Politics 101 by Idiotseverywher: 8:19pm On Jun 07, 2022
haffaze777:
I forgot Dora akunyili also lead save Nigeria protest
. What year is that?
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Teach Tinubu Politics 101 by haffaze777(m): 8:44pm On Jun 07, 2022
grin grin
Dsalvo:

Lol. Na wa for you OP. You mean you still don't know, till today, why Igbos are mocked as empry chest beaters?

Kalu has now proven that assertion correct again.

Every ethnic group has political clowns and jokers. The question to ask is why it is Igbos alone being led politcally by their worst clowns and biggest jokers.

When have you seek the likes of FFK having a prominent say in the political direction of the Yorubas?

Whereas Igbos remain ready to queue behind charlatans, cowards, despots and fraudsters.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Teach Tinubu Politics 101 by haffaze777(m): 1:15pm On Jun 08, 2022
SweetVibe:

More tears loading

How far akara ogun
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Teach Tinubu Politics 101 by ronalmagic10(m): 1:20pm On Jun 08, 2022
Children of hate, Northern slaves, meth addicts, drug dealers, ritualists, nnamdi cownu slaves, hypocrites, vacillators, region of political miscalculators... How market ooo?
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Teach Tinubu Politics 101 by SweetVibe: 1:41pm On Jun 08, 2022
haffaze777:

How far akara ogun
Easy Victory for either Obi or Atiku

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Teach Tinubu Politics 101 by haffaze777(m): 1:43pm On Jun 08, 2022
SweetVibe:

Easy Victory for either Obi or Atiku
U don change mouth?
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Teach Tinubu Politics 101 by SweetVibe: 1:45pm On Jun 08, 2022
haffaze777:

U don change mouth?
Leave me alone na,see me see wahala ooo

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Teach Tinubu Politics 101 by haffaze777(m): 1:47pm On Jun 08, 2022
SweetVibe:

Leave me alone na,see me see wahala ooo
leave you gini?impossicant
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Teach Tinubu Politics 101 by Oshodipikin: 1:50pm On Jun 08, 2022
Who con teach who now.? Una no sabi politics
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Teach Tinubu Politics 101 by haffaze777(m): 9:56pm On Jul 05, 2022
I remember this thread tonight,grin I will surely resurrect it after general election
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Teach Tinubu Politics 101 by haffaze777(m): 9:56pm On Jul 05, 2022
Oshodipikin:
Who con teach who now.? Una no sabi politics

Brother read between the line
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Teach Tinubu Politics 101 by Horlertoungy(m): 10:23pm On Jul 05, 2022
haffaze777:
Some months back,one Orji uzor kalu promise to square up against Tinubu and win APC presidential ticket.
APC as a party stand as a refree by selling presidential ticket to both Tinubu and kalu,millions of Nigeria have been waiting for the epic fight to start but just before the commencement of the fight,orji uzor kalu runaway and started hiding behind aboki, illiterate,gworo chewing head slamming terrorist Ahmad Lawan according to his people.

It's true. The teacher has never uplifted any whle the students has upheld many people to greater heights in life
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Teach Tinubu Politics 101 by haffaze777(m): 10:27pm On Jul 05, 2022
Horlertoungy:

It's true. The teacher has never uplifted any whle the students has upheld many people to greater heights in life

Word
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Teach Tinubu Politics 101 by anungangampu: 10:31pm On Jul 05, 2022
haffaze777:
I remember this thread tonight,grin I will surely resurrect it after general election
Deluded urchins with Owomida mentality.

What Orji Uzo Kalu saw sitting down, Tinubu is yet to see it even on a ladder.

I will surely like to see u resurrect the tread after general elections. Local politics and sabotage politics is not sophistication, it is called cowardice.
And guess a coward dies twice.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Teach Tinubu Politics 101 by haffaze777(m): 10:48pm On Jul 05, 2022
anungangampu:

Deluded urchins with Owomida mentality.

What Orji Uzo Kalu saw sitting down, Tinubu is yet to see it even on a ladder.

I will surely like to see u resurrect the tread after general elections. Local politics and sabotage politics is not sophistication, it is called cowardice.
And guess a coward dies twice.

Is that's why you are giving me mkpurumiri tear? grin
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Teach Tinubu Politics 101 by PoliciaNLand: 6:00am On Jul 06, 2022
haffaze777:

Is that's why you are giving me mkpurumiri tear? grin
another one
Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Rule 2
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Teach Tinubu Politics 101 by haffaze777(m): 6:41am On Jul 06, 2022
grin grin
PoliciaNLand:
another one
Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Rule 2
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Teach Tinubu Politics 101 by haffaze777(m): 11:38pm On Jun 13, 2023
Me I like the lesson wey orji uzor kalu teach Tilumbu 🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Teach Tinubu Politics 101 by haffaze777(m): 11:40pm On Jun 13, 2023
sharpden:

We hear, now go and collect the power you dashed a stranger or simply say power should shift to SW and not use South for power bargaining because you are alone on that

We just did what you ask us to do,didn't we?
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Teach Tinubu Politics 101 by haffaze777(m): 11:45pm On Jun 13, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:

Do u know why since yesterday, poo-poo urchins hv creating thread is bcs the hand writing is now. Before it was Jagaban of Africa but right now is another song.
They never believed that Easterners would counterattack all their online noise.

What happen to your messi,Ronaldo and haaland?why is your counter attack so useless?
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Teach Tinubu Politics 101 by starstaz(m): 12:56am On Jun 14, 2023
haffaze777:

This is so unnecessary, uncivilized
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Teach Tinubu Politics 101 by ayokellany: 6:43am On Jun 14, 2023
How far SW don collect the power what do you have to say now ?

sharpden:

Alright, go and collect the power or directly demand it should come to SW and stop hiding under the pretext of South.

When you sell your brother, even the buyer won't trust you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Inflation In Nigeria Climbs To 26.72% In September 2023 - NBS / Prof Yemi Osinbajo Plans To Unite Nigerians Through State Of Residence Law / Buhari's Campaign Crumbles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.