Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

THROWBACK: You Can't Tell Me What To Do, Buhari Replies Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / THROWBACK: You Can't Tell Me What To Do, Buhari Replies Tinubu (601 Views)

Wike Hosts Buhari, Replies Amaechi War Chants (Photos) / King Wasiu Ayinde Dances On Stage With Abike Dabiri, As They Do Buhari 4+4 Sign / Buhari Replies PDP On Plans To Impeach Saraki While In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

THROWBACK: You Can't Tell Me What To Do, Buhari Replies Tinubu by sharpden: 2:42pm On Jun 07, 2022
grin

Where are the sophisticated political players?

Re: THROWBACK: You Can't Tell Me What To Do, Buhari Replies Tinubu by onomeabuja: 2:51pm On Jun 07, 2022
Na una sabi ooooooo
Like i said , i prefer to vote for a rotten PDP that to vote for an evil APC that has brought us way back with massive stealings, party of lies, killings & destructions.
If u as a true & humble NIGERIAN , do not stand up & vote this evil party out then do not come to nairaland to wail again ooooo...
Just look at thier convention, after collecting a whooping 100m forms, its from one problem to d other.
Very shamefull party undecided

1 Like

Re: THROWBACK: You Can't Tell Me What To Do, Buhari Replies Tinubu by Born2Breed(f): 2:57pm On Jun 07, 2022
About to be thrashed again.

The story of Afonja and Alimi should be a lesson to the Tinubu yoruba wing.

As it was which Afonja and Alimi.

So it was with Abiola and Abacha.

Now,it seems history is repeating itself with Bola and Buhari.

Trust the fulanis at your expense.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Amaechi In Shock As Bola Tinubu Emerges APC Presidential Candidate / When Is Asiwaju Moving To SDP?? / The Seven New Ministers Sent To Senate By Buhari For Confirmation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.