Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Why Is Everyone Putting Jesus On Their Status?(pics) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is Everyone Putting Jesus On Their Status?(pics) (6993 Views)

See The Gift I Got For Acting As Jesus On Easter(pic) / Maraji Preaches Jesus On Salah Day, Sets Social Media On Fire / My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Everyone Putting Jesus On Their Status?(pics) by Upjis: 6:27am On Jun 08, 2022
[quote author=IkeIgboNile post=113572738]Upjis

Zombies like your parents

Follow Follow. Grow some balls, mumu.[/quote

Mumu like your parents

Lol
Re: Why Is Everyone Putting Jesus On Their Status?(pics) by VicDanny: 6:35am On Jun 08, 2022
Craig24:

You christians are puppets, una never know where una stand in spiritual warfare.

When your Jesus see wetin pass am, he go decamp leave you standing alone.

What is wrong with this one
Re: Why Is Everyone Putting Jesus On Their Status?(pics) by Craig24: 9:19pm On Jun 08, 2022
VicDanny:

What is wrong with you?
Re: Why Is Everyone Putting Jesus On Their Status?(pics) by Craig24: 9:20pm On Jun 08, 2022
VicDanny:

What is wrong with you?
Re: Why Is Everyone Putting Jesus On Their Status?(pics) by henndukwe18: 9:27pm On Jun 08, 2022
Iamdbull:

Oooh
dsnt make sense to me
Re: Why Is Everyone Putting Jesus On Their Status?(pics) by exCHRISTIAN: 6:00am On Jun 10, 2022
Spy360:

He too suffered and died on the cross. The problem you have is (as a limited soul) you think death is an end. But it's not.

Jesus conquered death when He rose again, and by His grace we will too.

He said, I am the resurrection and life. Whoever dies in me will live again. Let not your heart be troubled.

My heart will never be troubled as yours .

Leave Jesus before you are late
Re: Why Is Everyone Putting Jesus On Their Status?(pics) by Spy360(m): 6:24am On Jun 10, 2022
exCHRISTIAN:

My heart will never be troubled as yours .

Leave Jesus before you are late
You are an exchristian so you are troubled. Troubled by guilt and rebellion against the Almighty. But He is ever so merciful and loves you and will restore you.

Do not be deceived.
Re: Why Is Everyone Putting Jesus On Their Status?(pics) by exCHRISTIAN: 7:33am On Jun 10, 2022
Spy360:

You are an exchristian so you are troubled. Troubled by guilt and rebellion against the Almighty. But He is ever so merciful and loves you and will restore you.

Do not be deceived.

Says by a cannibalist grin grin

Jeremiah 19:9
I will make them eat the flesh of their sons and daughters, and they will eat one another's flesh during the stress of the siege imposed on them by the enemies who seek their lives.
Re: Why Is Everyone Putting Jesus On Their Status?(pics) by Spy360(m): 9:48am On Jun 10, 2022
exCHRISTIAN:

Says by a cannibalist grin grin

Jeremiah 19:9
I will make them eat the flesh of their sons and daughters, and they will eat one another's flesh during the stress of the siege imposed on them by the enemies who seek their lives.
grin grin grin

You know quite well that scripture does not refer to Jesus People but the enemies of mankind. The demons troubling you will eat their flesh and you will be saved from them.

However, have you noticed that God loves sinners no matter how bad they are? And He wants them to be saved from their evil ways?

I know you think you are bad, but you aren't too bad to be loved by a gracious God. Jesus loves you.
Re: Why Is Everyone Putting Jesus On Their Status?(pics) by exCHRISTIAN: 7:24pm On Jun 11, 2022
Matthew 10:35
35 For I have come to turn “‘a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law—

2 Kings 6:29
So we cooked my son and ate him. The next day I said to her, 'Give up your son so we may eat him,' but she had hidden him."

What about the above?

See, you are following a corrupt book

Spy360:

grin grin grin

You know quite well that scripture does not refer to Jesus People but the enemies of mankind. The demons troubling you will eat their flesh and you will be saved from them.

However, have you noticed that God loves sinners no matter how bad they are? And He wants them to be saved from their evil ways?

I know you think you are bad, but you aren't too bad to be loved by a gracious God. Jesus loves you.
Re: Why Is Everyone Putting Jesus On Their Status?(pics) by kingxsamz(m): 8:18pm On Jun 11, 2022
NobleAngell:
That's the name that is above every other name. Nobody can claim ignorance of that name.
It's an irrelevant name which has no use in reality.
Re: Why Is Everyone Putting Jesus On Their Status?(pics) by Ken4Christ: 10:24pm On Jun 11, 2022
Jesus, the name that Satan and powers of darkness dread. Every evil power fighting God's children in Nigeria will bow in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
Re: Why Is Everyone Putting Jesus On Their Status?(pics) by Spy360(m): 5:13am On Jun 12, 2022
exCHRISTIAN:
Matthew 10:35
35 For I have come to turn “‘a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law—

2 Kings 6:29
So we cooked my son and ate him. The next day I said to her, 'Give up your son so we may eat him,' but she had hidden him."

What about the above?

See, you are following a corrupt book

You are drawing scriptures out of context. You know you are being mischievous.

Whatever made you abandon your faith is trying to deceive you. No matter the situation know that all things work together for good. Rediscover your love for God and have peace. He loves you, and I promise you He will do everything possible to win you back. Trust me. Something will happen to you that will cause you to be illuminated by His love and glory.
Re: Why Is Everyone Putting Jesus On Their Status?(pics) by Spy360(m): 5:16am On Jun 12, 2022
kingxsamz:

It is just a name. But it is the name given to us by God. That when we mention it, every knee must bow- in heaven, on earth and beneath the earth. Demons bow, situations and circumstances bow. Sickness bow.

I have personal experiences to show. You only need to try it. Whenever you feel troubled, just shout Jesus!
Re: Why Is Everyone Putting Jesus On Their Status?(pics) by kingxsamz(m): 3:41pm On Jun 12, 2022
Spy360:

It is just a name. But it is the name given to us by God. That when we mention it, every knee must bow- in heaven, on earth and beneath the earth. Demons bow, situations and circumstances bow. Sickness bow.

I have personal experiences to show. You only need to try it. Whenever you feel troubled, just shout Jesus!

It didn't work when gunmen invaded the church in OWo.
I'm sure even kids were screaming that name. Why should anyone believe you? undecided
Re: Why Is Everyone Putting Jesus On Their Status?(pics) by Spy360(m): 5:19pm On Jun 12, 2022
kingxsamz:

It didn't work when gunmen invaded the church in OWo.
I'm sure even kids were screaming that name. Why should anyone believe you? undecided
Death is not an end, but a means to eternity beyond. Jesus too died, so also his disciples and so will every one of us. Those that were saved were saved. For those that died, it is not the end for them. Ultimately, they were saved. All were saved, as many that called on the name of the Lord. May their souls rest in perfect peace in the bosom of our Lord.
Re: Why Is Everyone Putting Jesus On Their Status?(pics) by kingxsamz(m): 8:29pm On Jun 12, 2022
Spy360:

Death is not an end, but a means to eternity beyond. Jesus too died, so also his disciples and so will every one of us. Those that were saved were saved. For those that died, it is not the end for them. Ultimately, they were saved. All were saved, as many that called on the name of the Lord. May their souls rest in perfect peace in the bosom of our Lord.

They were saved from what?
Why pray for long life then, when a "better" life is out there waiting for you?
That name is meaningless and has no usefulness in reality. Maybe in your dreams sha. Goodnight.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Everyone Putting Jesus On Their Status?(pics) by Spy360(m): 3:30pm On Jun 13, 2022
kingxsamz:

They were saved from what?
Why pray for long life then, when a "better" life is out there waiting for you?
That name is meaningless and has no usefulness in reality. Maybe in your dreams sha. Goodnight.
Matthew 10:28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

John 11:25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:

Romans 10:13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

If God is true (which I know with evidences and experiences) then these scriptures are true. Hence, death is not final. Therefore we shouldn't give it too much attention. Rather our souls should be given full attention. The saving of the soul is more important and that's what scriptures are saying. To be saved you have to call on the name of the Lord. Which is Jesus.
Re: Why Is Everyone Putting Jesus On Their Status?(pics) by kingxsamz(m): 5:33pm On Jun 13, 2022
Spy360:

Matthew 10:28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

John 11:25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:

If God is true (which I know with evidences and experiences) then these scriptures are true. Hence, death is not final. Therefore we shouldn't give it too much attention. Rather our souls should be given full attention. The saving of the soul is more important and that's what scriptures are saying. To be saved you have to call on the name of the Lord. Which is Jesus.

Story. I'm not reading all that.
Re: Why Is Everyone Putting Jesus On Their Status?(pics) by Femzaremz(m): 7:15pm On Jun 13, 2022
Spy360:

something must be seriously wrong with you for making this statement!
Re: Why Is Everyone Putting Jesus On Their Status?(pics) by Spy360(m): 7:56pm On Jun 13, 2022
Femzaremz:
something must be seriously wrong with you for making this statement!

1 Corinthians 1:21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.
Re: Why Is Everyone Putting Jesus On Their Status?(pics) by NobleAngell(f): 1:20pm On Jun 14, 2022
kingxsamz:

That's the only name that can save you.
Re: Why Is Everyone Putting Jesus On Their Status?(pics) by kingxsamz(m): 6:57pm On Jun 14, 2022
NobleAngell:
That's the only name that can save you.
Lmao.
Re: Why Is Everyone Putting Jesus On Their Status?(pics) by exCHRISTIAN: 9:01pm On Jun 14, 2022
Spy360:

You are drawing scriptures out of context. You know you are being mischievous.

Whatever made you abandon your faith is trying to deceive you. No matter the situation know that all things work together for good. Rediscover your love for God and have peace. He loves you, and I promise you He will do everything possible to win you back. Trust me. Something will happen to you that will cause you to be illuminated by His love and glory.

Luke 19:27
"But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me."

Luke 12:49
"I have come to bring fire on the earth, and how I wish it were already kindled!

Matthew 10:34
" Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."
Re: Why Is Everyone Putting Jesus On Their Status?(pics) by exCHRISTIAN: 9:04pm On Jun 14, 2022
Spy360:

Go and Eat you father, the Holy book have spoken. grin grin grin

Ezekiel 5:10
Therefore in your midst fathers will eat their children, and children will eat their fathers. I will inflict punishment on you and will scatter all your survivors to the winds.
Re: Why Is Everyone Putting Jesus On Their Status?(pics) by ekpeye(m): 4:11pm On Jun 19, 2022
Iamdbull:
Abi rapture one happen ni? Abeg oooo I never blow oooo please ooo
Bro i need your whatsapp, i lost it, i want to edit a photo pls, send it to a22cid@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Happening In Churches? This Is Really Bad O. / Is It The Will Of God For Believers To Fall Sick? / What Is An Unbeliever/what Constitutes An Unbeliever?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.