Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,296 members, 7,836,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

APC Governors Reduce Proposed Aspirants To Three - The Nation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Governors Reduce Proposed Aspirants To Three - The Nation (40268 Views)

BREAKING: APC Governors Reduce Proposed Aspirants To Three (see List) / Five Aspirants To Battle Obaseki For APC Ticket / 2019 Presidency: PDP Dumps Consensus Option, May Prune Down Aspirants To 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Governors Reduce Proposed Aspirants To Three - The Nation by obainojazz(m): 3:32pm On Jun 07, 2022
Wike go hear an if Amaechi ever becomes president
Re: APC Governors Reduce Proposed Aspirants To Three - The Nation by muykem: 3:32pm On Jun 07, 2022
Why can't they just go and allow deligates to determine the candidate?
Re: APC Governors Reduce Proposed Aspirants To Three - The Nation by sharpden: 3:34pm On Jun 07, 2022
crixlight2:

Which of the North East politician don talk say if powers no go to North East it should go to South , Fulani will always lord over us because We are just too gullible , beside Wetin stop Kalu from contesting

So when you ran to the same Fulani in 2015 weren't you gullible? So you expect to sow maize and reap mango?

grin
Re: APC Governors Reduce Proposed Aspirants To Three - The Nation by Aliou007(m): 3:36pm On Jun 07, 2022
grin as long as you’re in Nigeria, na the music for today be this
pretydiva:
Make these people let person hear word nau undecided
Re: APC Governors Reduce Proposed Aspirants To Three - The Nation by CallmeCHIKE: 3:36pm On Jun 07, 2022
Their fellow governors dey oppose them. grin grin

Umahi did all that for nothing.
Re: APC Governors Reduce Proposed Aspirants To Three - The Nation by sharpden: 3:37pm On Jun 07, 2022
Iamzik:

Bitter hatred and empty noise
You and Kalu should get ready to wail tonight

All you SE candidate are stepping down for northerners. This is the reason why nobody will ever take igbo presidency serious in the next 20 years

Your delegates will collect money and vote against their own Igbo aspirants. The enemy of Igbo is Igbo not youruba or Hausa.

Sorry but that is the hard truth

tongue hatred? When you guys were backstabbing SS in 2015 what was hovering around you guys? Love?

You're pained. Yeah, let it be like that. Aren't you ashamed that the power you gave to Northerners is now difficult for you to collect?
Re: APC Governors Reduce Proposed Aspirants To Three - The Nation by micko93: 3:38pm On Jun 07, 2022
Re: APC Governors Reduce Proposed Aspirants To Three - The Nation by sharpden: 3:39pm On Jun 07, 2022
Akanoaaa:

Lol.. Which SE? Same SE that their votes are not up to one local government in Kano? You people can't decide what will happen until you people ready to vote. Rest.

No wahala, you that can decide go and get yourself the power na and stop lamenting.

Aren't you ashamed that the person you gave power in 2015 is the same person that has refused to hand over to you? You are reaping what you sowed.

Past actions have consequences
Re: APC Governors Reduce Proposed Aspirants To Three - The Nation by Mooh247: 3:39pm On Jun 07, 2022
Re: APC Governors Reduce Proposed Aspirants To Three - The Nation by ufuosman(m): 3:40pm On Jun 07, 2022
D 3 strong hand
Re: APC Governors Reduce Proposed Aspirants To Three - The Nation by Akamon(m): 3:42pm On Jun 07, 2022
Samirana360:
The northerners are playing politics well.... if apc brings out a southerner then all of them wil run to atiku....they believe leadership is their birthright

Why the extreme fear for the North. The North can't win an election without the southern region, the North only capitalizes on Southern disunity to win elections. When will the southern youths and their politicians discuss on forging way forward for unity amongst themselves and lobby North Central that are always the deciding factor in any election in Nigeria. Atiku has die hard folowership, same goes for Tinubu. Why can't the South Easterners/South South/South West adopt the southern candidate that might likely be the presidential card carrier from the south. Instead of trying to run a fellow southerner down and at the same time holding a northerner in high exteme and fear.
You guy's should grow up, stop living in fear of the North and start working the statistics of Nigerian political sphere
Re: APC Governors Reduce Proposed Aspirants To Three - The Nation by OKC22: 3:44pm On Jun 07, 2022
It is either Amechi or Tinubu.Osinbajo to my mind will not win it.
Re: APC Governors Reduce Proposed Aspirants To Three - The Nation by Zorn: 3:44pm On Jun 07, 2022
Pierohandsome:
I see Tinubu winning this primary election. The whole odds looks like they are working in his favour. Those northern Governors are pushing this agenda for Tinubu's sake. Though I don't like Tinubu,but I think he will win
You're deceiving yourself
Re: APC Governors Reduce Proposed Aspirants To Three - The Nation by Nonyjacuzie(m): 3:45pm On Jun 07, 2022
If tinubu no win, i go deactivate my nairaland account
Re: APC Governors Reduce Proposed Aspirants To Three - The Nation by HRMK: 3:45pm On Jun 07, 2022
i may consider yaya bello bcs of so called youth support.where is fayemi expecting votes from?he never campaigned at all!
Re: APC Governors Reduce Proposed Aspirants To Three - The Nation by rolams(m): 3:46pm On Jun 07, 2022
helinues:
Interesting

Umahi should have been among to make the equation balanced... Or?

Umahi and Ayade committed serious political suicide the day he defected from the PDP.
Re: APC Governors Reduce Proposed Aspirants To Three - The Nation by tamdun: 3:52pm On Jun 07, 2022
Pierohandsome:
I see Tinubu winning this primary election. The whole odds looks like they are working in his favour. Those northern Governors are pushing this agenda for Tinubu's sake. Though I don't like Tinubu,but I think he will win
What u are feeling now, is called reality sir
Re: APC Governors Reduce Proposed Aspirants To Three - The Nation by chineesfx21728: 3:53pm On Jun 07, 2022
I use PiggyVest to save & invest securely. Sign up with my link and get ₦1,000.00 to start your own savings journey - https://www.piggyvest.com/?newref=1&ref=76c3a6be180522
Re: APC Governors Reduce Proposed Aspirants To Three - The Nation by jaxxy(m): 3:54pm On Jun 07, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

23 Aspirants Tinubu Qualified

13 Screened Candidate Tinubu got confirmed

5 consensus list, Tinubu tops the list

3 remaining Consensus list , Tinubu remains top

1 final Flagbearer Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Jagaban of borgu

Moral of the story ; Your Personal Prejudice for anyone can't stop their destiny... Hate all you want

He has been rejected even in Saudi Arabia.
Re: APC Governors Reduce Proposed Aspirants To Three - The Nation by tamdun: 3:54pm On Jun 07, 2022
And the igbo in apc miscalculated again, instead of them to sit on the fence till d very end, them rush go queue for Lawal back
Re: APC Governors Reduce Proposed Aspirants To Three - The Nation by TheRareGem1(f): 3:59pm On Jun 07, 2022
PYO all the way
Re: APC Governors Reduce Proposed Aspirants To Three - The Nation by oluwaseyi0: 3:59pm On Jun 07, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
All eyes on Amaechi

*Proposed**

Why are you so scared of Tinubu?

Or you intend to dump PDP if Amechi wins
Re: APC Governors Reduce Proposed Aspirants To Three - The Nation by Enumerator(m): 4:00pm On Jun 07, 2022
Me too think same
Pierohandsome:
Re: APC Governors Reduce Proposed Aspirants To Three - The Nation by MiaBeer(m): 4:02pm On Jun 07, 2022
Osinbajo or Rotimi Amaechi.. my opinion though.

Not sure the old man will like to humiliate a VP who was there with and for him for almost 8 years.

Rotimi has gone deep in the hearts of core Northerners as the former transportation minister. He is shrewd!

Tinubu thought he could trust the old man and the North but they think he is too ambitious and that's the last thing they want to see in the next Nigerian President who is not their own.

https://www.nigeriangurus.com/index.php?qa=318&qa_1=will-nigeria-presidential-nomination-tonight
Re: APC Governors Reduce Proposed Aspirants To Three - The Nation by lecowas: 4:03pm On Jun 07, 2022
sharpden:
cheesy

Who did they consult before trimming down the list? Did the aspirants agreed to these? These people are doing same thing they accuse their national chairman of doing.

It won't work, power remains in the North if SE can't get it

Kalu thank you for changing the narrative.

These governors are stvpid, they want to blackmail the president to do their bidding, whereas in their respective states they call the shot on who should succeed them.

I have never loved Buhari but let him choose his successor like the governors have also done. If I were him I will unveil Lawan even before the last minute and whip any of them into line should they mess up

Buhari doesn't know the power at his disposal, he should stop being a weakling and act as a man

You can't tell him who to choose.

You brought out two of three nomination from same region and discard aspirants from the SE and say you are not pushing SW agenda?

Why not bring each candidate from SW, SE and SS?

Why ranting already. Lol. It is not even a confirmed news yet. At this rate, u will cry ur eyes out tomorrow. grin
Re: APC Governors Reduce Proposed Aspirants To Three - The Nation by MediMedi(m): 4:07pm On Jun 07, 2022
Tinubu is winning this primary, atiiku to win the secondary election ohlon
Re: APC Governors Reduce Proposed Aspirants To Three - The Nation by onunwa21(m): 4:11pm On Jun 07, 2022
The rate Amaechi is wearing Isiagu now!! I no understand ooo
Re: APC Governors Reduce Proposed Aspirants To Three - The Nation by Paxumusic: 4:13pm On Jun 07, 2022
When it comes for music distribution or promotion check out https://paxumusic.com
Re: APC Governors Reduce Proposed Aspirants To Three - The Nation by DOD88: 4:15pm On Jun 07, 2022
sharpden:
cheesy

Who did they consult before trimming down the list? Did the aspirants agreed to these? These people are doing same thing they accuse their national chairman of doing.

It won't work, power remains in the North if SE can't get it

Kalu thank you for changing the narrative.

These governors are stvpid, they want to blackmail the president to do their bidding, whereas in their respective states they call the shot on who should succeed them.

I have never loved Buhari but let him choose his successor like the governors have also done. If I were him I will unveil Lawan even before the last minute and whip any of them into line should they mess up

Buhari doesn't know the power at his disposal, he should stop being a weakling and act as a man

You can't tell him who to choose.

You brought out two of three nomination from same region and discard aspirants from the SE and say you are not pushing SW agenda?

Why not bring each candidate from SW, SE and SS?

I pity you for saying 'Kalu thank you for changing the narrative.' While your Igbo politicians are lazily missing out the presidential slots in PDP and APC, you're supporting mischievous Kalu narrative of supporting Fulani because south West and south south do not step down for Igbo! Haa! Unbelievable! What a funny race of people! Kalu and Hope Uzodinma could not support Anyim, Nnamani, Okorocha, Onu, Nwajiuba, Umahi etc, but a Fulani, and you're shamelessly celebrating that. Shame on you guys! Nigerian Presidency will continue to be far from you. God bless Tinubu, a hardworking man who does not rely on consensus or zoning arrangenents, not even minding President and Chairman who are working against him. Instead of you to commend such character, you're busy plotting against him. You will all fail!
Re: APC Governors Reduce Proposed Aspirants To Three - The Nation by sharpden: 4:16pm On Jun 07, 2022
lecowas:

Why ranting already. Lol. It is not even a confirmed news yet. At this rate, u will cry ur eyes out tomorrow. grin

Me cry? We shall know those whose BP will spike, finding it hard to sleep tonight
Re: APC Governors Reduce Proposed Aspirants To Three - The Nation by TheOldGods: 4:17pm On Jun 07, 2022
Akanoaaa:

Lol.. Which SE? Same SE that their votes are not up to one local government in Kano? You people can't decide what will happen until you people ready to vote. Rest.
the same goes for the SW.. south SW has more states, however they can't beat south east during an election. Using 2011 election when Biafra threats was still an infant. So relax and bro just to remind you, sE gives block votes, just like Kano etc when they want to vote.

Re: APC Governors Reduce Proposed Aspirants To Three - The Nation by dammyco(m): 4:18pm On Jun 07, 2022
Jesus.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fuel @617/litre: Residents Desert Roads In States / Osinbajo Meets TD Jakes, Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Family As Visits COZA Church / Court Grants Abba Kyari Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.