Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,027 members, 7,825,237 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Police Clash With Okada Riders Protesting Ban around LUTH Lagos(Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Clash With Okada Riders Protesting Ban around LUTH Lagos(Video) (474 Views)

Nigerian Police Clash With Indian Men In Heated Confrontation (video) / Okada Riders And Police Clash In Lagos, Three Feared Killed / Meat Sellers & Police Clash In Ibadan, Police Station Set On Fire This Afternoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Clash With Okada Riders Protesting Ban around LUTH Lagos(Video) by Miraxzeebility(m): 3:13pm On Jun 07, 2022
There is currently fracas between the Nigerian Police Force and aggrieved Okada riders in Lagos state. A video trending online shows police trying to disperse Okada riders who were protesting the ban by Lagos State Government .

https://youtube.com/shorts/bzREweTwlLQ?feature=share

Please avoid areas close to LUTH

Re: Police Clash With Okada Riders Protesting Ban around LUTH Lagos(Video) by Kingpin1000: 3:15pm On Jun 07, 2022
Another set of individuals that have scores to settle with APC

2 Likes

Re: Police Clash With Okada Riders Protesting Ban around LUTH Lagos(Video) by Nonso92(m): 3:31pm On Jun 07, 2022
No lie, I just confirmed this from my friends living in that area.

Be careful out there
Re: Police Clash With Okada Riders Protesting Ban around LUTH Lagos(Video) by Cokahot: 3:54pm On Jun 07, 2022
They should be banned nationwide pls
Re: Police Clash With Okada Riders Protesting Ban around LUTH Lagos(Video) by Thompz43(m): 4:31pm On Jun 07, 2022
Ban those thug call bike readers...
Re: Police Clash With Okada Riders Protesting Ban around LUTH Lagos(Video) by baretalk: 4:41pm On Jun 07, 2022
The government has right to pronounce ban on okada, for the good of Lagosians. Ban okada in all of Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Police Clash With Okada Riders Protesting Ban around LUTH Lagos(Video) by holluwizzy: 4:41pm On Jun 07, 2022
Expect the unexpected from the okada riders.

More crimes will be committed.

The governor was supposed to look for another alternative for them before banning them.

Meanwhile not all of them are okada riders,

Those ticketers are among them.( Very useless set of human ).

(1) (Reply)

NDLEA Arrests Abuja Businessman Over Online Sales Of Illicit Drugs - CRIME / Why Is This Aspect Of Colonization In Africa Omitted? / I Will Arrest The Estate Securities If It's Me,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.